PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Sauron
01-21-2004, 06:27 AM
Here's what we need to do :

Return to Esmond in Cornwall Station once you reach level 50. If you had given him the dagger at the end of the level 48 epic, he will ask you if you want it back. If he asks, accept the knife back and continue. If not, make sure you have the ritual dagger with you.

Go to Lyonesse and find the tower, which is located at 20k, 39k. You can simply follow the Telamon road past the majority of the Danaoian Farmers, until you see a fallen tower with two large named demons (purple to 50) and Morgana sitting on top of the tower.

To defeat them is quite easy and can take as little as 6 people. As long as you have at least one tank, a healer, and someone who can root or mez, you should be ok.

Do not attack Morgana. She will not do anything during this attack. Have someone root or mez one of the named demons, while the tank(s) hold aggro on the second one. When the aggroed one is defeated, a large group of tiny demons will appear and fly around the tower (they were all green to a 50). Take care of the previously rooted/mezed demon and another group of tiny demons will appear. Morgana will spout off something that can be heard across the zone, then leave. Kill all the tiny demons that remain.

Once all the aggro has been cleared, stand next to the tower. There will be a message that says, "You sense the tower is clear of necromantic ties!" about 5 or so times. Your dagger should dissapear from your inventory, followed by a message that says, "A sense of calm settles about you!" When you recieve that message, your journal will update and tell you go to meet Master Ferowl again.

Black Rose
01-21-2004, 07:15 AM
WOW this sounds interesting :w00t:

but I canīt help you :(

....maybe next year :P :rofl:

FUS1ON
01-21-2004, 08:40 AM
That does sound interesting, I'm game

OUTLAWS Jag
01-21-2004, 09:00 AM
Maybe what we should do is wait a few days there are so many people close to hitting that 50 mark and I think it would be easier to get alot of peeps if there are several that need to do epics...for instance Starvald, Ozrik, Loosers, Laurelle, Ozzy and I think Haze is close to getting his quest all cought up on his epics. Just a thought..

DiTomasso
01-21-2004, 09:34 AM
I love reading these topics, incredible how you all go for it.

keep going :thumbs:

Saretta
01-21-2004, 11:30 AM
I'll help :thumbs:

Sauron
01-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Ok here's the classes that have to do this specific epic : Minstrel, Sorceror and Wizard

We'd only need 1 FG that's why i thought we can do it pretty easily and fast :)

I don't mind waiting though

OUTLAWS The Machine
01-21-2004, 01:28 PM
I'm ready whenever you are. :thumbs:

Death Engineer
01-21-2004, 03:53 PM
Woop. Maybe I could get Koocinwit's epic at the same time (to share with a lower level wizzy). :wootrock:

OUTLAWS Tip
01-21-2004, 08:32 PM
I mainly play late night 9pm or after. Thursdays and Sundays I am normally off and can make it anytime.

If I can make it, I'll be there.
;)

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-21-2004, 10:58 PM
Just let me know when.

Sauron
01-21-2004, 11:12 PM
How about tomorrow sometimes between 6 and 8 PM EST if that's fine with ya all?

We can ask in /as if any other Minst, Sorc or Wizzy needs this epic done!

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-21-2004, 11:15 PM
The closer to 8pm the better for me.

Sauron
01-21-2004, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS WHOCARES@Jan 22 2004, 12:15 AM
The closer to 8pm the better for me.
I'm fine with everything as long as we finished at 10 PM EST :P

OUTLAWS Spike
01-23-2004, 09:14 PM
I'll be there, just send me a tell as to when. :thumbs: