PDA

View Full Version : Really Bad Friends

Crism
01-23-2004, 01:15 PM
Yeah. well i HAD a friend who i thought used to be a really good friend but now she goes and meets someone else and totally blows me off. her boyfriend used to be my best friend but he hangs around her too much and it seems that even he is loosing touch too. i ask him why she hates me now and he says that she doesnt but she says "we have 2 different personalities". yeah ok w/e. now they go to the movies without me and i'm left alone in school without a group of friends now. well thats my story if anyone can give my help plz PM me if you wish to not post it here.

Fantum309
01-23-2004, 01:46 PM
Unfortunately, you are experiencing what happens when you begin to lose friends. I don't mean to say that you will never be friends again, but as you get older and your friends get older, your interests will change. Sometimes they change because of someone else, but we all change as life goes on. If they are truly your best friends, they will come around. When something happens between them, then you will have to be their friend and be there for them. Friendship is a two-way street.

The best advice I can give you is, dig yourself. Find and do things that you enjoy and do them with "like minded people". If you do the things you enjoy in a social environment, then you will make more friends as time moves on. Notice I said "social environment"? That is because this doesn't satisfy the need for a social environment. You need to get out and be with other people close to your age and enjoy yourself.

Bottom line, friends come and go. The best friends I have had over the years have all moved on, gotten married, divorced, married again, died, went to prison, and some still keep in touch, but I continually make new friends. You gotta dig yourself before others will dig you, and that is one of the best things about life. Go live it man, and enjoy it cause it doesn't last long! :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
01-23-2004, 02:04 PM
sorry man, growing up is hell, and the teenage years can especially suck. don't let it bother you too much.

You have to give them space, and not hold it against them, and maybe they will come around, or maybe not. If they are moving towards a relationship though, good luck.

But yeah, you should probably do more stuff, meet more people, take some chances. It's only life, and the worst that can happen is death, and that is going to eventually happen anyway... but on the otherhand the best that can happen is to find the fullness of life, and that is very worthwhile....

Lastly remember, there is always the hand, and it will always love you and never say no to you... :oooo:

Crism
01-23-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Jan 23 2004, 09:04 AM

Lastly remember, there is always the hand, and it will always love you and never say no to you... :oooo:
OMG ROFL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

thanks guys numerous people have also said the same thing so i guess this is the best thing to do

Sexyjess
01-23-2004, 03:07 PM
well girls can change personality very fast they can

well speak to her ask her right out and if she dont give you a answer well dont give a ****

you are worth better belive me dont let assholes ruin your life

EXEcution
01-23-2004, 03:16 PM
Do what i do, besides the hand thing, and don't have any firends, they're a pain, and they don'tlike to play sam! :loser:s

Die Hard
01-23-2004, 04:57 PM
:hmmm:

Dark Desperado
01-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by .:EXEcution:.@Jan 23 2004, 09:16 AM
Do what i do, besides the hand thing, and don't have any firends, they're a pain, and they don'tlike to play sam! :loser:s
so that why you play so much sam :hmmm:

im a skater, so i dont have much trouble making friends and keeping them, because all my friends skate, and they will for a long time to come :jammin:

He Is Legend
01-23-2004, 06:13 PM
Dont let them bother you, people are A$$holes, some can be more than others

But dont let her or him pester you, i have had many friends like that, lost em all and i dont care, there full of it, girl whipt if you please

That's why i get new friends, we go out alllll the time and do stupid stuff when were crunked up :P...so just get some new ones and have fun bro!!

Scorch
01-23-2004, 06:20 PM
I guess, friends can come and go. Friends that really care about you will always come and not go, so don't get bothered if anyone shows the cold side of him, because it's all bullsh!t.

C2H5OH Guy
01-23-2004, 06:57 PM
Girls are evil....

ALWAYS!!!

JIMINATOR
01-23-2004, 07:15 PM
But I bet j00 want one!!! :devil:

Fred Bear
01-23-2004, 08:05 PM
who needs freinds when you have GM?

Sexyjess
01-23-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by C2H5OH Guy@Jan 23 2004, 06:57 PM
Girls are evil....

ALWAYS!!!
;) yes we can be very evil but not all girls are that... ;)

EXEcution
01-23-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Fred Bear@Jan 23 2004, 04:05 PM
who needs freinds when you have GM?
Tru dat brotha!

Fantum309
01-24-2004, 02:33 AM
Well, if were talking about women.........I must say, they do know the quickest way to a mans heart.................THROUGH THE RIB CAGE! :bandhead:

Slice
01-24-2004, 03:36 AM
A true friend only wants to spend time with you, they want nothing else.

A true friend volunteers to help you in time of need, no need to ask them.

Live by those 2 things and you will know who your real friends are.

Grimmy
01-24-2004, 04:04 AM
Live today like there is no tomarrow. You only get out of it, what you put into it.

Do your own thing, and times will change, for the better. :)

solid snake295
01-24-2004, 04:12 AM
lol, you 2 sound like fortune cookies :lol:

SIFI
01-24-2004, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by Slice@Jan 23 2004, 11:36 PM
A true friend only wants to spend time with you, they want nothing else.

A true friend volunteers to help you in time of need, no need to ask them.

well, i agree with your secound point,
but i think its unheathy to spend time with one single person only and base your life around them, my definition of a best friend is:
-someone who u can comfortably talk to
-someone who shares your views and interest
-someone that you enjoy spending time with

Slice
01-24-2004, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by SIFI+Jan 24 2004, 12:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SIFI @ Jan 24 2004, 12:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Slice@Jan 23 2004, 11:36 PM
A true friend only wants to spend time with you, they want nothing else.&nbsp;

A true friend volunteers to help you in time of need, no need to ask them.&nbsp;

but i think its unheathy to spend time with one single person only and base your life around them, my definition of a best friend is:
-someone that you enjoy spending time with [/b][/quote]
Um ok, but where did you read that you have to spend all your time with them? Man it must run in the family, words in my mouth which I spit back out in to the gutter, where they belong.

JIMINATOR
01-24-2004, 04:36 AM
ohhh man, i am just feeling the gushiness tonight&#33;&#33; :ghey:

SIFI
01-24-2004, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Slice+Jan 24 2004, 12:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Jan 24 2004, 12:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SIFI@Jan 24 2004, 12:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Slice@Jan 23 2004, 11:36 PM
A true friend only wants to spend time with you, they want nothing else.*

A true friend volunteers to help you in time of need, no need to ask them.*

Um ok, but where did you read that you have to spend all your time with them? Man it must run in the family, words in my mouth which I spit back out in to the gutter, where they belong. [/b][/quote]
whoa, take it easy dude, im not looking for a fight

i read "A true friend only wants to spend time with you, they want nothing else. "
as he devote there time to u and only u

it was a simple misunderstanding no biggie :thumbs:

Slice
01-24-2004, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by SIFI+Jan 24 2004, 12:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SIFI @ Jan 24 2004, 12:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Slice@Jan 24 2004, 12:30 AM

Originally posted by SIFI@Jan 24 2004, 12:22 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Slice@Jan 23 2004, 11:36 PM
A true friend only wants to spend time with you, they want nothing else.*

A true friend volunteers to help you in time of need, no need to ask them.*

Um ok, but where did you read that you have to spend all your time with them? Man it must run in the family, words in my mouth which I spit back out in to the gutter, where they belong.
whoa, take it easy dude, im not looking for a fight

i read "A true friend only wants to spend time with you, they want nothing else. "
as he devote there time to u and only u

it was a simple misunderstanding no biggie :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
I&#39;m not looking for a fight either, but read and comprehend before you quote somebody. Didn&#39;t mean to jump down your throat but hey, how better to get this cleared up faster. I am a business man. ;)

SIFI
01-24-2004, 05:02 AM
lol yea, i realized after i posted that wasnt quite what u meant, but i figured id keep it there, because a few of my friends are fighting over who spends time with who. lol good points tho :thumbs:

Crism
01-24-2004, 07:24 PM
well i&#39;m now no longer friends with either of them.

He Is Legend
01-24-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Crism@Jan 24 2004, 02:24 PM
:thumbs:

EXEcution
01-24-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Crism@Jan 24 2004, 03:24 PM
So...uh...do u like...um..wana be friends with me...ph34r

Nitro
01-24-2004, 09:39 PM
u threaten to blow up their house and they leave ya alone :D