PDA

View Full Version : Tron 2.0

Dissectional
01-26-2004, 12:58 AM
Anyone have this besides me? What do you think?

I think it moves kind of slow, but I really am into the whole Tron 'mythos' if you will, and the graphics really bring it home.

Any other thoughts?

He Is Legend
01-27-2004, 08:10 AM
Dont know that game :-/

EXEcution
01-27-2004, 05:19 PM
I heard it had bad netcode for online play, but the overall product is worth taking a look at.

Dan2
01-28-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Dissectional@Jan 25 2004, 07:58 PM
Anyone have this besides me? What do you think?

I think it moves kind of slow, but I really am into the whole Tron 'mythos' if you will, and the graphics really bring it home.

Any other thoughts?
I picked it up a couple of weeks ago. It does move kinda slow but I like the combat system and the puzzle solving. I tried to go on-line but it was empty.
I didn't patch the game because you lose your saves.
It's a good alternative to the FPS games. :)

Dissectional
01-28-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Dan2+Jan 27 2004, 07:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Dan2 @ Jan 27 2004, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dissectional@Jan 25 2004, 07:58 PM
Anyone have this besides me?&nbsp; What do you think?

I think it moves kind of slow, but I really am into the whole Tron &#39;mythos&#39; if you will, and the graphics really bring it home.

Any other thoughts?
I picked it up a couple of weeks ago. It does move kinda slow but I like the combat system and the puzzle solving. I tried to go on-line but it was empty.
I didn&#39;t patch the game because you lose your saves.
It&#39;s a good alternative to the FPS games. :) [/b][/quote]
I haven&#39;t tried online, not really interested. Yeah, I am enjoying it. I just bought it a couple days ago and am not very far. I only have the disc and that craptacular gun...(bleh).

So far, so good though.

I do dig the light cycles.