PDA

View Full Version : SAM MOVIE 3!! MORE OWNAGE!

EXEcution
01-30-2004, 10:27 PM
Sry for those that missed it, but i will no longer be hosting my third ssam movie.
PM Me if u have any further questions. :wave:

Nitro
01-30-2004, 11:00 PM
awesome movie dude! :thumbs:

Athena
01-30-2004, 11:06 PM
cool movie EXE :jammin: :thumbs: :wootrock:

EXEcution
01-30-2004, 11:27 PM
I need in depth reviews!
I gave u a movie, i deserve some feedback!
What did u like, what didnt u like!
TALK TO ME PEOPLE!

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
01-30-2004, 11:28 PM
Wow, another great job EXE. It seems that you had a lot more scenes in than in your last two movies. I liked that; it was cool. I liked the text you inserted to the bottom, it was a nice touch. "Die Spammer" was great. :rofl:

Great choice of music too, Static-X. I think their band really flows well with Sam. That no-crosshair pistol kill in Yodeller was absolutely insane; so was that "rocket suicide" that you did to Branco Nuclear. Also, I really thought that long-range grenade kill on "DAN_I_AM" was a great shot!

Again, awesome awesome movie and was well worth the download!!

Great job EXE!!

EXEcution
01-30-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by 9.99repeating^32@Jan 30 2004, 07:28 PM
Wow, another great job EXE. It seems that you had a lot more scenes in than in your last two movies. I liked that; it was cool. I liked the text you inserted to the bottom, it was a nice touch. "Die Spammer" was great. :rofl:

Great choice of music too, Static-X. I think their band really flows well with Sam. That no-crosshair pistol kill in Yodeller was absolutely insane; so was that "rocket suicide" that you did to Branco Nuclear. Also, I really thought that long-range grenade kill on "DAN_I_AM" was a great shot!

Again, awesome awesome movie and was well worth the download!!

Great job EXE!!
Thanx Alot 9s!
I can't wait to see your movie!!!
Just ask me if u need any help uploading! :thumbs:

Caged Anger
01-31-2004, 02:29 AM
lol, okay, this is how it went. Read the topic saw movie about 3 minutes long. Though yes! neat clip and probably small. Clicked download. Missed the 80 meg download size. :lol: I look at how long it would take to download over a 56K and I think I still got about 24 hours to go. Sorry man, I'm sure that it was a great clip but my net's too slow. By the way, what movie 3 minutes long has 80 meg's????
Never heard of such a thing. Hope to see some smaller ones.

EXEcution
01-31-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Caged Anger@Jan 30 2004, 10:29 PM
lol, okay, this is how it went. Read the topic saw movie about 3 minutes long. Though yes! neat clip and probably small. Clicked download. Missed the 80 meg download size. :lol: I look at how long it would take to download over a 56K and I think I still got about 24 hours to go. Sorry man, I'm sure that it was a great clip but my net's too slow. By the way, what movie 3 minutes long has 80 meg's????
Never heard of such a thing. Hope to see some smaller ones.
Its high qiality!
I will post a smaller link tomorrow!
maybe 15 Megs or so! :cool:

UZI
01-31-2004, 03:35 AM
Get Out!!!! That is just way too cool! :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

I loved the little trouble part with the shotty. Especially when the guy is coming at you in slow motion with the rocket launcher and you shoot his rocket while jumping off. Also when you slow down and kill the pup boy. :wootrock:

Music selection was classically awesome and matched the intensity of the battles. Reminded me of my punker days.

EXE that was just an amazing video. If Croteam used that as an ad for SS2, mega many people would buy it. That was TV quality.

:thumbs:

Nitro
01-31-2004, 04:14 AM
What can I say?!
Marvelous! Top-class, magnificent, exemplary, prestigious and kickass!
I was lovin the little trouble frags!
Totally awesome again
Unofficial Rating: 9/10
Rock on dude :wootrock:

C2H5OH Guy
01-31-2004, 01:47 PM
nice movie :thumbs:

(also an awesome quality)

EXEcution
01-31-2004, 02:11 PM
Thanx Guys!
I'll keep 'em coming!

Fantum309
01-31-2004, 11:59 PM
Very nice work. I like the instant and instant replays. Very nice touch. Instant replays highlight an occurance, or "kill"! Great work. I think Gamemecca has some very nice talent here. If you guys got together, you could make an awesome production out of a game!

mod
02-01-2004, 12:51 AM
nice vid exe .

mod :wave: