PDA

View Full Version : I'm just sick to my stomach.......

Fantum309
02-06-2004, 01:07 PM
About this 11 year old girl in Florida that was kidnapped on video camera and has now been found dead. I can't remember the last time bad news has actually made me so sick to my stomach. I hope the bastard dies a slow painfull death. My heart just cries for the girl and her family. I'd kill this guy myself if they would let me. I'm just sick about it!

sorry to post this but I just had to vent.

Sepra
02-06-2004, 01:12 PM
:unsure: That's terrible.......

My sympathy to her family :(

Since so many people here on GM are from different countries, I would just like to know if kindapping of children is a problem worldwide? I dont even let my kids play in my backyard alone :unsure:

EXEcution
02-06-2004, 01:28 PM
yeah kidnappings happen quite often, its sad and i wish i could do something to help, but that just shows how sick people are these days.

Pure_Evil
02-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Smith has been arrested at least 13 times in Florida since 1993, according to state records and convicted of drug possession and other charges. He was arrested in 1997 in Manatee County on kidnapping and false imprisonment charges, but was acquitted a year later.

If this is the sick bastard who did this, it's another fine example of the system failing. There is nothing worse than the loss of a child..

Perfect example of why the death penalty was created, if this is the person who killed her, end his life quickly and do society a favor!

JIMINATOR
02-06-2004, 01:37 PM
sh1t. that just totally sucks. for those that have kids, please be
sure to tell them to never go off or allow themselves to
be taken by a stranger because they will probably wind up dead.
very sad but true.

EXEcution
02-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Tell you kids that if they even encounter a stranger that is trying to kidnamp them to scream "FIRE!' as loud as they can. I head it helps.

PimpDaddy
02-06-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Pure_Evil@Feb 6 2004, 08:36 AM

Smith has been arrested at least 13 times in Florida since 1993, according to state records and convicted of drug possession and other charges. He was arrested in 1997 in Manatee County on kidnapping and false imprisonment charges, but was acquitted a year later.

If this is the sick bastard who did this, it's another fine example of the system failing. There is nothing worse than the loss of a child..

Perfect example of why the death penalty was created, if this is the person who killed her, end his life quickly and do society a favor!
Agree with everything you said Pure EXCEPT.... end his life slowly. Make the **** scream in pain hourly, keeping him on life support, concious and feeling the pain. All of this while forcing him to watch the tape of his abduction over and over and over and over. These maggot ba$tards make me ill.

Death Engineer
02-06-2004, 02:05 PM
I heard about it on the news this morning and it saddens me deeply. With one child on the way, I can only imagine what it would be like to lose an 11-year old. :( I, too, believe in the death penalty and hope that justice is served in this case.

My prayers go out to those parents and their family. :bawling:

JIMINATOR
02-06-2004, 02:52 PM
Congrats to DE. A child will enrich your life immeasurably in ways that
other things cannot. As for vengence, I am pretty much like kill him
and be done with it. No amount of revenge will ever compensate for
the pain he has caused others. Although i would probably be like the guy
that blasts him as he is being carried to court....

Pure_Evil
02-06-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Feb 6 2004, 09:52 AM
Congrats to DE. A child will enrich your life immeasurably in ways that
other things cannot. As for vengence, I am pretty much like kill him
and be done with it. No amount of revenge will ever compensate for
the pain he has caused others. Although i would probably be like the guy
that blasts him as he is being carried to court....
agreed! tourture would draw some sympathy from the bleeding hearts, sick as it sounds, so just kill him!

Die Hard
02-06-2004, 03:33 PM
Man, thats terrible. I have a 10 year daughter too :mad:

He Is Legend
02-06-2004, 03:59 PM
What a ***

UZI
02-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Senseless. :(

I think of my kids and then think of the fear and helplessness that she spent the final hours of her life feeling.

The Bastard!! :mad: Hope he burns in hell for all eternity!

NightBreed
02-06-2004, 05:23 PM
I can't imagine what the family is going through..As a father of two boys( 9 and 11) my thoughts and prayers go out to them..

God bless Carlie...

Fred Bear
02-06-2004, 06:40 PM
at least he is in Fla where he CAN get the death penalty, I hope that he does. :mad:

02-06-2004, 07:41 PM
Terrible news. :(

PimpDaddy
02-07-2004, 01:28 AM
The sick ba$tard had daughters of his own.

<<Hybrid>>
02-07-2004, 03:50 PM
oh :ohmy: ... i have nothing to say :dry: :mad:

SIFI
02-08-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by .:EXEcution:.@Feb 6 2004, 09:40 AM
Tell you kids that if they even encounter a stranger that is trying to kidnamp them to scream "FIRE&#33;&#39; as loud as they can. I head it helps.
its probably best to yell, help, im being kidnapped, than to yell fire.

Speedsweeper
02-08-2004, 12:32 AM
Saw it on the news just yesterday. So sad....and f**king sick

Asian Invasian
02-08-2004, 12:33 AM
This guy is a ****3r man you dont do that i say an eye for an eye take his life the same way he took hers

Dissectional
02-08-2004, 12:45 AM
I heard the news the morning it happened, indeed, it is a sad and tragic story.
But, I have to play devil&#39;s advocate for a minute. A couple things jumped out at me when I heard the story...

1. She has kidnapped 7 miles from her house...7 MILES...that doesn&#39;t mean that her friend&#39;s house was 7 miles away...why didn&#39;t her parent get her? She is ****ing 11 years old&#33; It would take her at least 2 hours to walk home&#33; Who in their right mind would let their 11 year old walk that far? The story goes &#39;they (the parents) "didn&#39;t hook up with her"&#39;..you know what? You&#39;re the parent. You make the time to get your daughter when you know she is coming back from a sleepover.

2. The cat the kidnapped her had a rap sheet&#33; The parol board let him out for some reason or another. He had a history of violent crime at least, and they saw fit to put this man back into society.

I am not trying to take away from the tragedy of what happened, but the root of the problem IMO is the failure of parenting and the failure of the judicial system in Sarasota, and the state of Florida. I&#39;m sorry, society is full of predators, and just like in the wild...someone has to be the prey. You can&#39;t protect your children all the time, but for sh|ts sake, you don&#39;t just throw them out there and hope for the best. When I was 11 I didn&#39;t have a lick of sense...and when my son is 11 he damn sure isn&#39;t going to be walking 7 miles anywhere.

Asian Invasian
02-08-2004, 12:52 AM
you have a point

EXEcution
02-08-2004, 01:18 AM
very true diss, but i&#39;m sure that scenario happens every day, its just bad luck for the unaware, and i&#39;d want to hear this guys intentions as to WHY e would murder an innocent child.

Fantum309
02-08-2004, 04:27 AM
There is no way anyone can make sense of this&#33; As far as I&#39;m concerned, we all failed this little girl. We all failed and she has paid to price, with her life&#33; Changes need to take place. I don&#39;t care if it was 7 miles, 7 blocks, or 7 steps. There is no excuse for this guy to have done this. I can&#39;t believe he is still be breathing&#33;