PDA

View Full Version : question for you

noldhor
02-14-2004, 11:45 PM
guys, i worked on an avatar with my tag for the clan. The fact is, its a .mpg file and i cant use it here on the forum. Someone know a way to change that file into something i could use here?

Dissectional
02-14-2004, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by noldhor@Feb 14 2004, 06:45 PM
guys, i worked on an avatar with my tag for the clan. The fact is, its a .mpg file and i cant use it here on the forum. Someone know a way to change that file into something i could use here?
How did it end up being an MPG? You know what you should do? Ask Pimpdaddy to make you an avatar. He loves doing that crap. I am sure that he would hook you up now that you are {DS} :thumbs:

Asian Invasian
02-14-2004, 11:59 PM
YES HES THE MAN IF NOT GO TO SAVE AS AND RIGHT UNDERNEATH FILE NAME IS FILE TYPE AND SELECT JPEG :thumbs:

JIMINATOR
02-15-2004, 01:25 AM
lol ai, the clueless....

if it isn't too huge (1 MB) then email it to me @ mx@mindspring.com,

I will try to shrink it up for you...

PimpDaddy
02-15-2004, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by noldhor@Feb 14 2004, 06:45 PM
Jiminator is DA Bomb on converting mpegs noldhor - send it to him :thumbs: Your file has to be converted to a .gif if you want some animation (or a .swf) and you also have to keep it under 40K

noldhor
02-15-2004, 01:53 AM
How did it end up being an MPG? You know what you should do? Ask Pimpdaddy to make you an avatar. He loves doing that crap. I am sure that he would hook you up now that you are {DS}

Well, I created it with adobe premiere, its a movie montage program. Just tried to make something abt my clan identity. Maybe i could not use it as my avatar but had fun to create it:) I sent it to Jiminator. Hiope he could do something abt that:)

Asian Invasian
02-15-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Feb 14 2004, 06:25 PM
lol ai, the clueless....

if it isn't too huge (1 MB) then email it to me @ mx@mindspring.com,

I will try to shrink it up for you...
ok im an idiot but i tried :P

JIMINATOR
02-15-2004, 02:17 AM
ok, i took the mpg, had to cut a ton of frames to get it under 40k
at the largest viewable side. there are a couple of options....
you can use the image below directly, just right click, properties,
and paste the url for your avatar, or i have one that has many
more frames at 110k. if you have a webhost that you can
put it on, that will do the trick. i will email that one to you...

:thumbs:

NightBreed
02-15-2004, 02:20 AM
:thumbs: Nice !! :cool:

Dissectional
02-15-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by noldhor@Feb 14 2004, 08:53 PM
How did it end up being an MPG? You know what you should do? Ask Pimpdaddy to make you an avatar. He loves doing that crap. I am sure that he would hook you up now that you are {DS}

Well, I created it with adobe premiere, its a movie montage program. Just tried to make something abt my clan identity. Maybe i could not use it as my avatar but had fun to create it:) I sent it to Jiminator. Hiope he could do something abt that:)
I understand now. I am not that fancy, I just use a couple of dumb pictures that I find here an there. No fancy stuff for me.

Asian Invasian
02-15-2004, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by JIMINATOR@Feb 14 2004, 07:17 PM
ok, i took the mpg, had to cut a ton of frames to get it under 40k
at the largest viewable side. there are a couple of options....
you can use the image below directly, just right click, properties,
and paste the url for your avatar, or i have one that has many
more frames at 110k. if you have a webhost that you can
put it on, that will do the trick. i will email that one to you...

:thumbs:
good job jim :thumbs:

<<Hybrid>>
02-15-2004, 03:04 AM
Animation shop :P

Pure_Evil
02-15-2004, 12:25 PM
nice one Jim :thumbs:

PimpDaddy
02-16-2004, 02:20 AM
sweet