PDA

View Full Version : Today (Sunday)

skabzvice
02-15-2004, 09:11 AM
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help with a few encounters that I have come accross some scrolls for. I want to do:

Golden Spear - yippee!
Croc Tooth - Wahoo!
Stone of Atlantis - Whaaa?!?

Just post back if you will be able to make it. Will aim for possibly 2 PM central time.

OUTLAWS The Machine
02-15-2004, 04:15 PM
The first 2 I dont think you can activate till you are 50. Not sure what level you get credit for the encounter. I'll help anyway though. But we need about 2-3FGs for both the crco tooth and the golden spear. Good luck in this alliance getting those numbers. :unsure:

skabzvice
02-15-2004, 07:14 PM
Well, I could use one of my higher characters when we go get them if that's what is needed. Then i can just transfer the goods to my other chars.

skabzvice
02-15-2004, 07:21 PM
Wait....I thought that this alliance was supposed to be good. I thought they were supposed to basically live in ToA and want to do ML's and stuff. I thought we joined it because we would actually get responses from requests. :WTF:

OUTLAWS Jag
02-15-2004, 08:14 PM
you have to do the encounters with the toon the will be using them or that toon will have to do the encounter at a later time to get credit for it. you need credit for the encounter to activate the artifact...

skabzvice
02-16-2004, 02:45 AM
Oh, sorry... This is the first time that I have even tried for an artifact.