PDA

View Full Version : Pally movie

FUS1ON
02-24-2004, 04:40 PM
2 handed butt kicker :cool: Link (http://camelotvault.ign.com/thegame/guides/Albion/NEW MOVIE Paladin.wmv)

Sepra
02-24-2004, 04:52 PM
Someone please teach Sho how to post a link :P

Cool vid sho! :jammin:

For the peeps just starting out, notice in that vid how when the enemy player was trying to run he stayed right with him? Using a /stick macro keeps you right on the enemy :thumbs:

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
02-24-2004, 05:13 PM
LOL, I had no idea what was going on, except that everybody was running from him when he was smacking them with a sword..lol. And there were big bear guys.

But otherwise I thought it was an entertaining movie with a nice soundtrack. Thanks Shogun for the link. :thumbs:

Sepra
02-24-2004, 05:25 PM
That big bear thing is an ability that morphs you. Wordna (Slash) has an artifact that turns him into a panther. For example, a few days ago there was a mid that morphed into elk form and it took quite a long time for us to kill him with two fighter classes plus me shooting arrows into him. Granted he used a health regen pot or first aid or something but it was incredibly hard to get that damn thing down. From now on, if someone has a morph ability, I run :P

BTW, while we're on the subject. (to Slash) Do you have any extra bonuses when morphed like some others or does it just disguise you as a caster?

FUS1ON
02-24-2004, 05:44 PM
Not sure why the link feature isn't working right :WTF:

OUTLAWS Tip
02-24-2004, 07:51 PM
Sweet.

I use the sticky thing a lot in rvr. Don't have it set to my quickbar though, just mouse-click. Probably should have it on one of my bars.
:oooo:

Sauron
02-24-2004, 08:42 PM
That elk morph doesn't even come from an RA/artifact! It's just a spell some mid/hib classes have to regen power/life!