PDA

View Full Version : How Do People Do This?

Crism
11-10-2002, 06:52 PM
http://hometown.aol.com.au/Miniroojoshu/sig1.jpg

I'm wondering what software you need to do that. I have Photoshop (off KaZaa, works like a cheat oops I mean charm) how would I make a picture like that?

OUTLAWS The Machine
11-10-2002, 07:04 PM
I don't know. Cool pic though.

666vicious666
11-10-2002, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Nov 10 2002, 11:04 AM
I don't know. Cool pic though.
Yea, sorry I can't help you either...

LaSH
11-11-2002, 02:43 AM
Yo DIS you need to get with Scorch or Strifer. They both are in DOA and can do that stuff. They probably could tell you how.

Red[GummiBear]
11-13-2002, 07:05 PM
if you have photoshop you can set that up by just using layers (if i remember correctly, its been a while since i used it) and layering images on top of each ofhter, you can control the transparency and anything else for each layer individually and then stitch them all together

Herbus Maximus
12-01-2002, 06:57 PM
Practice and patience. The tutorial that come with photoshop should help as well. Red had it right though, layers is the key. Work on each individual part of the pic... make your sky, than working on a seperate layer, create your mountains then add the two layers together. Rinse and repeat as needed. :lol:

Herbus Maximus
12-01-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Herbus Maximus@Dec 1 2002, 09:57 PM
Practice and patience. The tutorial that come with photoshop should help as well. Red had it right though, layers is the key. Work on each individual part of the pic... make your sky, than working on a seperate layer, create your mountains then add the two layers together. Rinse and repeat as needed. :lol:
Oh...and it's waaaaaaayy easier if you have an artpad. You know, one of those mouses that actually looks like a pen. I've got just a cheapy one but it makes all the difference in the world when it come to drawing. B)

SASQUATCH
12-01-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Red[GummiBear]@Nov 13 2002, 02:05 PM
Control the transparency
Yes Control the transparency and with that you can use the menu call Filter and go to Render and to Lighting affects.
The manual is pretty simple so you shouldn't have trouble but you would need to play with it until you get the hang of it.
Also there is ImageReady that comes with Adobe and it could also be use to animate.

Another thing, gradient tool and of cause the layers.

SAS

Herbus Maximus
12-01-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH+Dec 1 2002, 10:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SASQUATCH @ Dec 1 2002, 10:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Red[GummiBear]@Nov 13 2002, 02:05 PM
Control the transparency
Yes Control the transparency and with that you can use the menu call Filter and go to Render and to Lighting affects.
The manual is pretty simple so you shouldn&#39;t have trouble but you would need to play with it until you get the hang of it.
Also there is ImageReady that comes with Adobe and it could also be use to animate.

Another thing, gradient tool and of cause the layers.

SAS[/b][/quote]
What he said..... :P