PDA

View Full Version : does anyone here use t-mobile

ME BIGGD01
03-01-2004, 10:51 PM
their service completely sucks. i canceled this thing over a month ago when they suspended my wife's phone and mine. we were under the family plan and when i called them to letthem know they screwed up they said i am sorry the phones would be dre activated. well my phone was activated and my wifes phone never was. i decided to call them and give them a piece of my mind and cancel the service. i now get a bill saying i owe them such and such and i called the back to let them know they screwed up again. i was really nice to the lady i was talking to and she was very nice but when she didnt know what to do she put her superviser on who was a total cXXX bitch. she told me i would have to pay the full price regardless of my wife's phone being disconnected (and this was their mistake in the first place). I at this point am livid and want to choke the life out of her and tell her i am not paying this balance until it is corrected and i will take them to court. she acted like who cares with her $#%$#$%$@%$#@%$%@#$%@$%@$%@$#%@$#%# attitude. then she gave me the address to t-mobile's legal dept with no number and hung up on me. this has nothing to do with money i tell you. it is all based on principle. why do we people have to constantly be ripped off by the major corporations? like we are sh!t. i plan to fight this because that's just the person i am. even if it was for 1 dollar or 300 dollars, i will not let them take advantage of me. i am poor enough aand do not need these scumbags treating me like an idiot and charge me for something they did not provide.

I am open for good suggestions as i take a chill pill

EXEcution
03-01-2004, 11:13 PM
First the paper boy and now this!
ur such a great guy BIGG, why does this crap keep happening to ya?
I'd just trow the phone right through the supervisors window.

Dissectional
03-01-2004, 11:19 PM
That is too bad. I heard they sucked, so I just renewed my contract with Sprint.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
03-02-2004, 12:56 AM
My sister works for them down my way.
So I can't go wrong with 10 bucks a month unlimited calls.

Dissectional
03-02-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS WHOCARES@Mar 1 2004, 07:56 PM
My sister works for them down my way.
So I can't go wrong with 10 bucks a month unlimited calls.
:rofl:

I suppose not

Asian Invasian
03-02-2004, 01:17 AM
sue em sue em all once they give you all their money sue em some more youll be filthy rich this happened to my mom a while ago excep with some other company now she has to pay i hate the way the system works it makes me so freaking mad theres really nothing to do about it........ :( :bawling:

Gun Element
03-02-2004, 04:22 AM
Thats what I use. So far so good...well actually I had a few problems with them the first month.

:down:

Death Engineer
03-02-2004, 04:31 AM
Hello everyone. Let's call this meeting to attention. We have a new member with us this week. His name is Me BiggD01. Let's all tell him hi.

[All the people in the circle of chairs chant: "Hi Me Bigg"]

Now, why don't you tell us why you got sent here to anger management class Mr. Bigg...

Fred Bear
03-02-2004, 04:37 AM
:cool: I use Nextel. No problems. :thumbs:

Mr Clean
03-02-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Mar 1 2004, 10:31 PM
Hello everyone. Let's call this meeting to attention. We have a new member with us this week. His name is Me BiggD01. Let's all tell him hi.

Now, why don't you tell us why you got sent here to anger management class Mr. Bigg...
:lol:

BIGG, I would call them back and hound them. It is their toll free number so they are paying for it. When I don't get service, I keep going up the ladder, because everyone has a boss, and sooner or later you will reach someone high enough that doesn't want to screw with one angry customer over a few bucks. Be patient and stay on them and you will get what you want.

PJ'l_Master
03-02-2004, 06:46 PM
my parents use NEXTEL

SALvation
03-02-2004, 07:46 PM
I'm a pretty happy Sprint customer. Around here (metro Detroit) I hear the least amount of complaints about them.

PJ'l_Master
03-03-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Mr Clean+Mar 2 2004, 04:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr Clean @ Mar 2 2004, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Death Engineer@Mar 1 2004, 10:31 PM
Hello everyone.&nbsp; Let&#39;s call this meeting to attention.&nbsp; We have a new member with us this week.&nbsp; His name is Me BiggD01.&nbsp; Let&#39;s all tell him hi.

Now, why don&#39;t you tell us why you got sent here to anger management class Mr. Bigg...
:lol:

BIGG, I would call them back and hound them. It is their toll free number so they are paying for it. When I don&#39;t get service, I keep going up the ladder, because everyone has a boss, and sooner or later you will reach someone high enough that doesn&#39;t want to screw with one angry customer over a few bucks. Be patient and stay on them and you will get what you want. [/b][/quote]
exactly :thumbs: