PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming GM Hosting Sale

SALvation
03-02-2004, 03:39 PM
I'm planning on holding another sale at GM Hosting during the Easter season and was wondering what you guys would like to see. Would you like a percentage off hosting or extra space? Free forums setup or is there something else you would like? Post your opinions.

Fragetti
03-02-2004, 04:24 PM
SAL
What do you charge for a game sever month/yr ut2k3/ut2k4
Thanks Frag

more space and bandwidth is always nice :rolleyes:

was thinking of hosting a server and my website what can you do for me buddy :oooo:

Thanks Frag ;)

EXEcution
03-02-2004, 07:46 PM
I'd pay to have a game serevr running, maybe for painkiller when it comes out. :thumbs:

Sacrifice
03-02-2004, 10:50 PM
id pay for a cs game server thats in the south west location :)

Death Engineer
03-02-2004, 11:45 PM
I believe what elSALvadore is talking about is the GM Hosting for your website rather than a game server. That's something you would have to clarify.

I think the prices are already killer, so I think my vote would go in the extra bandwidth/storage arena. :thumbs:

PJ'l_Master
03-03-2004, 12:43 AM
i agree w/ DE

Fragetti
03-03-2004, 01:12 AM
My mistake :rolleyes: I thought GM hosted game server too :oooo:

EXEcution
03-03-2004, 02:51 AM
Can't you use any type of server to host a game server? Just different software...

SALvation
03-03-2004, 05:25 AM
We haven't gone into the game server business because in all honesty, it is just too hard to make money on it. It's very expensive to offer it, and the support we would need to give wouldn't justify the effort.

Frag if you need a website let me know and I can definitely hook you up there. Just give me some basic info like what you plan to do with the site and I can give you some tips on service you will need.

Fragetti
03-03-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Mar 3 2004, 12:25 AM
We haven't gone into the game server business because in all honesty, it is just too hard to make money on it. It's very expensive to offer it, and the support we would need to give wouldn't justify the effort.

Frag if you need a website let me know and I can definitely hook you up there. Just give me some basic info like what you plan to do with the site and I can give you some tips on service you will need.
Thanks Bud :thumbs: Ill PM you with some spec's :jammin: