PDA

View Full Version : Life at its Worst

Gun Element
03-04-2004, 05:55 AM
I know that some of you guys here know that I had a girlfriend. Well, not anymore.

I didnt see it coming, she told me a few days back that she loved me too much to do such a thing and other things of the same. Right after a wonderful dinner and dance, it happened. The worst feeling in the world had hit me. I didnt understand, why did she say so many things before she did it. I mean didnt she think it would hurt more? Or more or less think of her as a liar?

For me, the relationship was at its peak. It was great, I couldnt ask for a better life. It also was our 5 month anniversary, plus it was before Valentines day. So things became harder on me than I wanted it to be. I never realized how many people are paired up at school, I never realized how Valentines day was such a social subject to talk about at school, and here I was being reminded constantly as people ask me what Im doing with her that special day.

I was looking for the time to go to her house and really talk about it, I needed to speak out for myself, because the day she broke up with me, I was too upset to even know I was coming home from a dance. But I never did. She was too busy and stuff, but I felt like I would get my chance someday.

Then worst comes to worst. I for once was "fine", I didnt cry or feel subject to emoitional pain. So I felt kinda ok for once in 2 weeks. The story goes; we are in the same P.E. class together- the sport is soccer. And we were paired into groups to practice passing. Then when another groups ball comes to me, I reacted quickly and kicked back to the opposite it came from, but instead hit her in the head. She started to cry because the ball happened to come to me faster than I intended, which meant I kicked the ball hard. I apologized, said sorry, soothed her down with "wanna sit down or something" kindof thing. It was so much of an accident, it shouldnt have happened.

Now I was back into the feeling I was before. It came back with a vengeance. I tried talking to her after class, but I noticed a faster walking pace, I knew she was "running" away from me. She didnt say anything except that she got a migrane now and her fragile jaw was hurting.

Its almost been a week, shes pissed off as hell. I dont understand why, she keeps saying that I did it on purpose as a "payback" for what she did to me, which happens to be the least thought of mind for the kind of person I am. I didnt know what to do, I try to talk to her, but cries and says Im just making it worse. So I went to the counselor and he said it was just a useful advantage for her to get away from me.

Ever since then, Ive been failing tests at school that even teachers are wondering whats happening to my extroverted personality. I cry every day, I wish this didnt happen feeling, and I didnt even mean to do it. But it keeps hurting that she doesnt believe me, not putting our past into play. NOT once I hurt her in over a year and Ive done a crapload of nice things for her that she should know Im a nice guy and accidents happen.

Its pretty unfortunate; the day before, she said she could never be mad at me.

merkwannabe
03-04-2004, 06:27 AM
Wow. I was going to try and say something funny, but I realized there is no way anything you said is funny. Personally, I don't like the person you are describing. Anyone who hurts a merc in real life is no good. Honestly, she is abusing the situation you didn't even mean to create. I think you should write a letter or email to her. That way she doesn't have to confront you. You should apologize to her and ask her why she is making your life harder than it has to be. Obviously, you two can stay distant friends.. I almost got into a fight with my X best friend a long time ago and after I let things cool down for a year, he has become nicer to me than ever before.

:) That bites, I think the whole "fragile" jaw thing is boogus! Good luck Gun, but remember it is better to have loved than never loved at all.

solid snake295
03-04-2004, 06:29 AM
thats the problem with emotions... they alway make stuff difficult. i gave up on all that a while ago, i just dont get emotional over anything, im never sad, hardly ever happy, just somewhere in the middle all the time. my advice (wich is probably not the best) is just act like the whole thing didnt happen, dont ignore it because you'll still be thinking about it anyways, just delete it all from your memory. you wont be happy but you wont be sad about it either.

the real me (wich no one see) would just be like "meh, why the h*ll do i care?"
the "make everyone happy" me, is who i am when im with people.
somthing like :devil: & :angel:

the "make everyone happy" me would say, i dont think she was right for you if she would do somthing that would hurt you like that.

half of this **** probably wont make any sence at all but... why the h*ll do i care? :devil: (i woulda threw the soccer ball up in the air and when she gose to catch it BAM round house kick to the face :devil: )

*i'll probaly come back and delete this later because i think its stupid and no one wants to here my **** :WTF: *

Gun Element
03-04-2004, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by merkwannabe@Mar 4 2004, 12:27 AM
Wow. I was going to try and say something funny, but I realized there is no way anything you said is funny. Personally, I don't like the person you are describing. Anyone who hurts a merc in real life is no good. Honestly, she is abusing the situation you didn't even mean to create. I think you should write a letter or email to her. That way she doesn't have to confront you. You should apologize to her and ask her why she is making your life harder than it has to be. Obviously, you two can stay distant friends.. I almost got into a fight with my X best friend a long time ago and after I let things cool down for a year, he has become nicer to me than ever before.

:) That bites, I think the whole "fragile" jaw thing is boogus! Good luck Gun, but remember it is better to have loved than never loved at all.
Actually, I sent her a freindship card....She said she felt uncomfortable :bawling:

Gun Element
03-04-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by solid snake295@Mar 4 2004, 12:29 AM
thats the problem with emotions... they alway make stuff difficult. i gave up on all that a while ago, i just dont get emotional over anything, im never sad, hardly ever happy, just somewhere in the middle all the time. my advice (wich is probably not the best) is just act like the whole thing didnt happen, dont ignore it because you'll still be thinking about it anyways, just delete it all from your memory. you wont be happy but you wont be sad about it either.

the "make everyone happy" me would say, i dont think she was right for you if she would do somthing that would hurt you like that.

half of this **** probably wont make any sence at all but... why the h*ll do i care? :devil: (i woulda threw the soccer ball up in the air and when she gose to catch it BAM round house kick to the face :devil: )

*i'll probaly come back and delete this later because i think its stupid and no one wants to here my **** :WTF: *
*sigh* I see where you are going. Its because the fact that Im so generous and kind, that anything bad that happens due to the reason I did it, makes it a thousand times worse.

If I didnt care, then sure screw everything! :thumbs:

FASTway
03-04-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Mar 3 2004, 09:55 PM
So I went to the counselor and he said it was just a useful advantage for her to get away from me.

I believe this as well.
She knows you wouldn't hurt her on purpose but she wants to use this against you.

Other than that I hope you hang in there. I have been through that same situation (minus the ball in the head part) a few times.

Just don't blame yourself for anything. Keep your chin up and be proud of who you are.

OUTLAWS The Machine
03-04-2004, 01:29 PM
Sorry to hear that Gun. It definitly sounds like she is wanting to move on and so should you. It will only push her further away the more you try to commmunicate with her. Hate to say it, but suck it up and move on. If it was meant to be she will come back. If not there are more fish in the sea. And it sounds like you just bought a fishing licence. ;)

Caged Anger
03-04-2004, 01:33 PM
sorry to hear that man. just another reason why I'm gonna grow old being a happy bachelor.

SALvation
03-04-2004, 01:52 PM
As corny as it sounds, time heals all wounds. When you hit your 20's you'll look back on this and laugh your ass off. Other than that, the best thing to do is completely cut yourself off from her as hard as it seems.

Sepra
03-04-2004, 05:25 PM
Lots of good advice here. (minus solids which I'm still trying to figure out :P ) Unfortunately, the more you push her, the further she'll distance herself. For whatever reason she left you, is because she needs to be away. No doubt she's probably feeling a bit sad herself and even guilty, but if you continue to smother her, then that's going to turn into anger and dispise. By what you've described, I think it's starting to turn that way. Looking for an excuse to be angry, a quickened pace as your following......listen to those signs. Just from personal experience, at this point there's nothing that you'll be able to do or say that will make her come back. Try to step away and take it down to a friendship level. Dont bring up the past when talking to her and dont ask for anymore explainations and give her a little space. I know what a teenage girls mentality is like :angel: She's not going to want to rationalize. All those at your age are going through a learning curve and many times we dont know how to go about things the right way. I'm not sticking up for her, but I'm sure she's just as confused about this as you are and isnt sure how to handle this situation either and avoidance is just an easy way out. Once girls turn into women, that changes and it will be easier to talk about things.

On a happier note, believe it or not, you're gonna be swarmed with the ladies when in your 20's.......I just know it. Damn, every woman's dream is to have a guy who wants to 'talk about it' and with your sweetness and good looks, you're gonna be wanted man :cool: (I'm jealous :P )

Fantum309
03-04-2004, 05:42 PM
Heartbreak sucks. Plain and simple. One way to get through it is to try and spend time doing things that YOU enjoy. Spend time with YOUR friends, not yours and her friends. You need to spend time doing things that will occupy your mind and pass the time, because like SAL said, time does heal all wounds.....to a degree. It won't be easy, but in time, you will be a stronger person for having to go through this. I know it's hard to see all that now, but you will slowly see yourself change and accept the bad with the good.

Look at it this way, you had fun together..........just remember that it was good while it lasted, and now it's time for you to move along. You can do it, hang in there.

Death Engineer
03-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by solid snake295@Mar 4 2004, 01:29 AM

Life without emotion is not worth living. ;)

EXEcution
03-04-2004, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer+Mar 4 2004, 01:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death Engineer @ Mar 4 2004, 01:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-solid snake295@Mar 4 2004, 01:29 AM
thats the problem with emotions... they alway make stuff difficult. i gave up on all that a while ago, i just dont get emotional over anything, im never sad, hardly ever happy, just somewhere in the middle all the time. my advice (wich is probably not the best) is just act like the whole thing didnt happen, dont ignore it because you&#39;ll still be thinking about it anyways, just delete it all from your memory. you wont be happy but you wont be sad about it either.

somthing like&nbsp; :devil:&nbsp; &&nbsp; :angel:

half of this **** probably wont make any sence at all but... why the h*ll do i care?&nbsp; :devil:&nbsp; (i woulda threw the soccer ball up in the air and when she gose to catch it BAM round house kick to the face&nbsp; :devil: )

*i&#39;ll probaly come back and delete this later because i think its stupid and no one wants to here my ****&nbsp; :WTF: *
Life without emotion is not worth living. ;) [/b][/quote]
i disagree, bauacuse we would not know whether thats true or not, emotion just happens to fall into things, like i get emotional when people that i care for scold me, after a while i begin ignoring it and it helps.
So forget about this thing and ignore it, i dunno if i can ever get involved in a serious relationship with a girl just yet, i dunno if i have matured enough, and these breakups usually dont make sense either, u both still young and dont rationalize things like most adults do, i&#39;ve seen it, and as much as i hate to say it, most grownups are a helluva alot smarter than kids and teenagers.
just feel better and as lng as u know the ball thing was an accident then thatst what it was.
Ur agreat guy element, funny, and pretty smart, focus on ur education and not on some silly mishap with a girl.

Death-Dude
03-04-2004, 09:26 PM
I can see why the added strife of being misunderstood or misrepresented by the ball mishap would make it uncomfortable. If you&#39;ve expressed to her that it bothered you, and that it truly was an accident, that&#39;s all you can do. Then, leave her alone so she won&#39;t feel any need to &#39;run&#39; from you any longer. If she doesn&#39;t believe you about it, further trying will possibly make it worse. If you leave her alone, time may soften her stance, and she&#39;ll respect you more for leaving her be. Sometime in the future, you two may actually laugh about it together, whether you&#39;re together or not.

Death Engineer
03-04-2004, 09:31 PM
The joy of being in a stable relationship wouldn&#39;t be nearly so sweet if you don&#39;t have the risk of being hurt.

Love, Pain, Joy, Hurt. And that&#39;s just a few emotions. Without these and a few more, I contend that life just becomes pointless.

Don&#39;t lose my point though. My point is that life will have it&#39;s ups and downs. That&#39;s a given. It&#39;s what you do with your circumstances that makes or breaks you.

DE

Sexyjess
03-04-2004, 09:36 PM
am here if you wanna talk i cant even understand what a pain you going thro but i can lissen and try my best to understand how you feel

ME BIGGD01
03-04-2004, 10:02 PM
wow. sad to here that gun. from the older people here i am sure i speak for most that everyone has gone through this one or multiple times in their life. i know the pain you feel and so do others. like salvation says time heels all. i feel sad for the pain you feel because it is a big part of growing up and experience that you are facing. you will make it i am sure. you have to remeber you are still young and have what may seem a zillion years of more and more lifely experiences. some will be good, some will be bad but in the end every thing will be worth it. you seem to be a great guy here and if your personality is the same in real life, you will be ok. always try to stay positive in life because negtives will bring you and everyone around you down. just today a 42 year old guy was telling me that he is a loser and a failure. he is currently going through a bad divorce and he is just having no luck this past year. i asked him why he insults himself so much and down on him self and he said he&#39;s a failure and he knows it. i told him he is only a failure if he didnt move forward. i also said he needs to go to counseling because he&#39;s so darn negative. the moral of this is stay positive and love yourself. once you have that established, you will except just about anything that comes your way. you have alot of time :thumbs: . i would also steer clear from her for awhile or until she would like to talk. you did all you could at this point and things may get worst if you don&#39;t give her space. (suggestion) goto school with a smile and say hello to everyone. be cheerful and laugh at any jokes or maybe tell a few. she may see you are ok with the situation and be ready to talk to you.regardless if she does or not, go hang out with some of your friends and do something progressive. do this for two weeks. you will be amazed that the pain is not there as much. i have a rule i keep and that is when something in my life changes like a door being closed, enter another door. you won&#39;t go wrong doing different things and meeting different people. again, stay positve. look at this as just 1 experience you will conquer in life :thumbs: you will be alright, trust those who have seen it. also, this suggestion is most important that i am about to say. talk to your dad about how you feel. let him know and ask him questions. i promise that you will be amazed what he tells you.

good luck` and keep in mind, always TRY to do the right thing by people :thumbs:

Insomnia
03-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Dont worry element im sure you&#39;ll find ur "True Love" someday&#33; :thumbs:

Gun Element
03-04-2004, 10:27 PM
Ive been told many times to go out and do stuff to get "away" from the situation. But I have some problems doing that nowadays.

You see, she was a HARD WORKER&#33; It was just amazing. She had all, I mean ALL these hard classes compared to me. Out of nowhere Im in the 2% of the whole school population thats taking 8 out of 8 classes. I felt proud, showing I was a hard worker as well. But now that shes gone, I do all this work and be reminded of why Im currently doing the hw as of now.

Plus, since I was so happy with her all the time, I kinda left my friends behind. Now things arent the same. They are all upset that I keep talking about school now, how much I have and no time to hang out- which happens to be as true as my love for her :)

As for the hobbies, NO TIME&#33; 8 classes totally wears you down and its a big problem. Its like a no win situation. Cant do hobbies, cant hang out with friends and when I do it sucks. Also........ My friends are making fun of me: Laughing, telling jokes, etc.

Gun Element
03-04-2004, 10:30 PM
Heh, I can keep going&#33; :)

Now that I lost everything, its hard to keep it in. She was like a...sister lets say; being an only child and all. I wish I did, having that I could talk to them and they can always help me in some way. So I have no one except for my parents, but I mean they are trying to help, but they say that Im making it worse as I make them feel all bad, seeing me upset and all.

bla bla bla

Asian Invasian
03-04-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Mar 4 2004, 03:27 PM
Ive been told many times to go out and do stuff to get "away" from the situation. But I have some problems doing that nowadays.

You see, she was a HARD WORKER&#33; It was just amazing. She had all, I mean ALL these hard classes compared to me. Out of nowhere Im in the 2% of the whole school population thats taking 8 out of 8 classes. I felt proud, showing I was a hard worker as well. But now that shes gone, I do all this work and be reminded of why Im currently doing the hw as of now.

Plus, since I was so happy with her all the time, I kinda left my friends behind. Now things arent the same. They are all upset that I keep talking about school now, how much I have and no time to hang out- which happens to be as true as my love for her :)

As for the hobbies, NO TIME&#33; 8 classes totally wears you down and its a big problem. Its like a no win situation. Cant do hobbies, cant hang out with friends and when I do it sucks. Also........ My friends are making fun of me: Laughing, telling jokes, etc.
Im hoping none of this realtes to me i dont think i laugh at you or jokes or when i hang out with you it sux <besides playing sam 15 hours straight> :rofl: or anything like that but if i do im sorry i too have 8 classes but easier ones im really sorry to hear all of this happening to you. Ive tried to help but nothing realy seems to be working you just have to give it more time and try to forget this thing. I know ittl be hard for you im sure most of us have experienced this and got over it it takes time more than you think. :(

Asian Invasian :wave:

Gun Element
03-04-2004, 11:06 PM
Dont worry, your not one of them. (bastard, I hate you) :P

Asian Invasian
03-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Mar 4 2004, 04:06 PM
Dont worry, your not one of them. (bastard, I hate you) :P
ok just making sure <i hate you more you terd from a bass> :devil: your just jelous i can beat you at sam on cable :P mwahahaha>

Gun Element
03-04-2004, 11:16 PM
I suck on Sam, I couldnt concentrate. I didn think it required any :P

SALvation
03-05-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Mar 4 2004, 06:16 PM
You suck AT Sam...not "on"...at least...I don&#39;t think things have gone that way yet for you. :)

EXEcution
03-05-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by SALvation+Mar 4 2004, 08:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SALvation @ Mar 4 2004, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gun Element@Mar 4 2004, 06:16 PM
You suck AT Sam...not "on"...at least...I don&#39;t think things have gone that way yet for you. :) [/b][/quote]
:rofl: SAL is being BAD&#33;

Gun Element
03-05-2004, 12:58 AM
:rofl: you got me

OUTLAWS high ping camper
03-05-2004, 01:18 AM
You&#39;re a good guy gun. I see you still have a sense of humor. That sense of humor will carry you all through your life. :thumbs:

EXEcution
03-05-2004, 01:19 AM
Yes and eventually my sense of humor wil get me banned from GM&#33;

goblinwarrior2004
03-05-2004, 01:40 AM
Life is pianfull i almost cried while reading it
i know im only 11 but my girls drop me hard
i was down and out for 4 weeks when
melissa dumped me i was so pissed her next
boy friend got his @&#036;&#036; kicked by me it was
all blood every where (i won) i was sad
....until i got with jessica man thos were the
day unfortionetly she moved i cried for 3 weeks
couldent beat her boyfriend up because she moved
to washington.Well finaly i got back with mellisa and
i cried a few days when i was /w/ her thinking of
how jessica dumped me and how happy i was to get back
with mell well SH&#33;T HAPPENS life rolls around
thats also y i been playin a little skechy in sam i still cry when
i use the flame thrower and the sniper thats y i been using
sniper alot so i can try to get over it.

Gun Element
03-05-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by goblinwarrior2004@Mar 4 2004, 07:40 PM
For an 11 year old, you sure are living the life early :blink:

Asian Invasian
03-05-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by .:EXEcution:.@Mar 4 2004, 06:19 PM
Yes and eventually my sense of humor wil get me banned from GM&#33;
i can see that EXE me 2
btw goblin you fight in like 6th grade? tahts crazy

Mr Clean
03-05-2004, 05:37 PM
Gun, keep working hard in school. Do that for yourself, not for some chick. THAT is hard work but believe me you will be better off in life if you work your tail off in school. As for your friends, if they are really a good friend then they will come back to you. Ask anybody here, you always see less of your friends when you are in a relationship (and even less when you have kids). Guys joke around too, but it probably means they care about your situation and don&#39;t feel comfortable talking about it...joking is talking about it without appearing to...such is the male animal&#33; If they are listening to you, then I think they care. And if not, friends are like women, there are plenty of them out there, go find some more. Keep your head high and move forward, because life will pass you by if you let it :thumbs:

Gun Element
03-05-2004, 10:49 PM
New flash&#33; For the first time in a week she came to me and started a conversation.

Im happy now, but not healed yet. She still is stirring over the accident just by the sound of her voice... but whatever.

:thumbs:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
03-05-2004, 11:42 PM
School School School Gun.
In 5 years you will laugh at the fact that she really thought you booted her in the head with a soccer ball.

Asian Invasian
03-05-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Mar 5 2004, 03:49 PM
New flash&#33; For the first time in a week she came to me and started a conversation.

Im happy now, but not healed yet. She still is stirring over the accident just by the sound of her voice... but whatever.

well better than nothing congratz to the fact she will talk to you :drink:

Sexyjess
03-06-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element+Mar 5 2004, 01:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gun Element @ Mar 5 2004, 01:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-goblinwarrior2004@Mar 4 2004, 07:40 PM
For an 11 year old, you sure are living the life early :blink: [/b][/quote]
hmm agree ur overmature :P ? ;)

Sepra
03-06-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Mar 5 2004, 05:49 PM

Good&#33; Good&#33; Now still keep yourself low key. The more space you give, the more she&#39;ll feel comfortable to talk to you again. If you get all horn dog and start to get sentimental with her again, she&#39;ll turn away again. :thumbs: Minimize it to a &#39;hi&#39;s&#39; and a &#39;grin&#39; if you happen to bump into her. You could even play the hard to get type.....a few times you walk by her in the hall dont make eye contact at all. :shifty:
(I&#39;ve been a position like that and the feeling is like OMG...is he over me? :unsure: and a small worry sets in :thumbs: )

ME BIGGD01
03-06-2004, 04:28 AM
i say reverse the whole deal. treat her the same way. avoid her and do it with a smile. mark my word, it will make her think you dont care anymore and you are happy.

Gun Element
03-06-2004, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Sepra+Mar 5 2004, 10:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sepra &#064; Mar 5 2004, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gun Element@Mar 5 2004, 05:49 PM

Good&#33; Good&#33; Now still keep yourself low key. The more space you give, the more she&#39;ll feel comfortable to talk to you again. If you get all horn dog and start to get sentimental with her again, she&#39;ll turn away again. :thumbs: Minimize it to a &#39;hi&#39;s&#39; and a &#39;grin&#39; if you happen to bump into her. You could even play the hard to get type.....a few times you walk by her in the hall dont make eye contact at all. :shifty:
(I&#39;ve been a position like that and the feeling is like OMG...is he over me? :unsure: and a small worry sets in :thumbs: ) [/b][/quote]

Its not what Im looking for. I know shes talking to me, and Im glad. But one of her friends that is in the same class as her told me that she was basically forced upon, saying that the whole class was involved with the situation. I want it to be her choice. Then I can be better.

I dunno, Im happy though. But damn I hate weekends now, its that "I wonder what shes doing right now feeling" :bawling:

Gun Element
03-06-2004, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Mar 5 2004, 10:28 PM
i say reverse the whole deal. treat her the same way. avoid her and do it with a smile. mark my word, it will make her think you dont care anymore and you are happy.
Oh yea, I am doing that. It was odd when she sat next to me and said hi. I knew it was too early and that she should take her time and think over it, also the same for me or somthing like that.

uhhh yea :P

Sepra
03-06-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Gun Element+Mar 5 2004, 11:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gun Element @ Mar 5 2004, 11:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ME BIGGD01@Mar 5 2004, 10:28 PM
i say reverse the whole deal.&nbsp; treat her the same way.&nbsp; avoid her and do it with a smile.&nbsp; mark my word, it will make her think you dont care anymore and you are happy.
Oh yea, I am doing that. It was odd when she sat next to me and said hi. I knew it was too early and that she should take her time and think over it, also the same for me or somthing like that.

uhhh yea :P [/b][/quote]
:P Bigg and I said the same thing

::: DARK PSI :::
03-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Here is some food for thought Gun. I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years in college which I thought was the worst thing in the world. I was tremendously crushed and thought life sucked.

Well things do work out in the end. 3 months after our breakup I met a new wonderful girl. She just happens to be my wife of 8 years now. :thumbs:

You never know what is around the corner my friend.

EXEcution
03-06-2004, 03:23 PM
Whatever u do dont turn :ghey: like Lev did&#33; :P

Slice
03-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Hit her in the head with the ball again.

03-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Slice@Mar 6 2004, 11:25 AM
LOL&#33; Be nice.

EXEcution
03-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Slice@Mar 6 2004, 11:25 AM
:devil:

Asian Invasian
03-06-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Slice@Mar 6 2004, 08:25 AM
is he supposed to find that funny or is it just ammusing to you?

Scorch
03-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Mar 6 2004, 03:04 PM
Here is some food for thought Gun. I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years in college which I thought was the worst thing in the world. I was tremendously crushed and thought life sucked.

Well things do work out in the end. 3 months after our breakup I met a new wonderful girl. She just happens to be my wife of 8 years now. :thumbs:

:hmmm: :blink: :ghey:

Slice
03-06-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by <Asian - Invasian>+Mar 6 2004, 11:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (<Asian - Invasian> @ Mar 6 2004, 11:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Slice@Mar 6 2004, 08:25 AM
is he supposed to find that funny or is it just ammusing to you? [/b][/quote]
Lighten up a&#036;&#036;hole. Who the hell are you and why do you have over 8,000 posts in 2 months? :loser:

EXEcution
03-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Slice+Mar 6 2004, 12:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Mar 6 2004, 12:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by <Asian &#045; Invasian>@Mar 6 2004, 11:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Slice@Mar 6 2004, 08:25 AM
Lighten up a&#036;&#036;hole. Who the hell are you and why do you have over 8,000 posts in 2 months? :loser: [/b][/quote]
AI is cool&#33; :w00t:

Asian Invasian
03-06-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Slice+Mar 6 2004, 09:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Slice @ Mar 6 2004, 09:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by <Asian &#045; Invasian>@Mar 6 2004, 11:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Slice@Mar 6 2004, 08:25 AM
Lighten up a&#036;&#036;hole. Who the hell are you and why do you have over 8,000 posts in 2 months? :loser: [/b][/quote]
i wasnt trying to flame you or anything just saynig is all you know he may not find that funny and who am i i am his friend since we were young like 5 years old
EXE is cool too :) :thumbs:

Gun Element
03-06-2004, 06:01 PM
Ok people *mellow voice* "lets just be friends, theirs no need to fight?"

Thats a pretty interesting story you gots there Lev. But Im wondering, when you went out with your future wife, werent you reminded of your last girlfriend? You hold hands or something, didnt you think about your last girlfriend? Like "wow I used to do this with another girl"

I dunno

Gun Element
03-06-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Slice@Mar 6 2004, 09:25 AM
One day of this week she wasnt at PE. Chances are it was the best day. I was kicking the ball to the wall as hard as I could for practice. Then I kicked the ball off to the side and I saw a ball dribble to me, turned around and this guy was motionless, he was bent over and got up, moved around his jaw. I knew I had hit him with the ball.

In exactly a week from hitting my ex-girlfriend, I hit another kid. This kid was so pissed off, I told him sorry and that it bounced off the wall. He said he didnt care.

Im quitting soccer

Asian Invasian
03-06-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Gun Element+Mar 6 2004, 11:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gun Element @ Mar 6 2004, 11:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Slice@Mar 6 2004, 09:25 AM
One day of this week she wasnt at PE. Chances are it was the best day. I was kicking the ball to the wall as hard as I could for practice. Then I kicked the ball off to the side and I saw a ball dribble to me, turned around and this guy was motionless, he was bent over and got up, moved around his jaw. I knew I had hit him with the ball.

In exactly a week from hitting my ex-girlfriend, I hit another kid. This kid was so pissed off, I told him sorry and that it bounced off the wall. He said he didnt care.

Im quitting soccer [/b][/quote]
yea you need to quit soccer this is getting ugly :(

EXEcution
03-06-2004, 06:18 PM
I dont think he should quit, accidents happen.

Gun Element
03-06-2004, 06:33 PM
But now I got 2 people pissed off at me.

03-06-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Gun Element@Mar 6 2004, 02:01 PM

Thats a pretty interesting story you gots there Lev. But Im wondering, when you went out with your future wife, werent you reminded of your last girlfriend? You hold hands or something, didnt you think about your last girlfriend? Like "wow I used to do this with another girl"

I dunno

Not really. I knew when I was first dating my future wife, I wanted to be with her and no one else. We simply clicked better and had more in common. I was simply better off with my future wife.

OUTLAWS Tip
03-06-2004, 09:01 PM
Maybe you should put more time into soccer. Looks like you&#39;ve got a hell of a kick.
:P

Gun Element
03-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::+Mar 6 2004, 12:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (:: DARK LEVIATHAN :: @ Mar 6 2004, 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gun Element@Mar 6 2004, 02:01 PM

I dunno

Not really. I knew when I was first dating my future wife, I wanted to be with her and no one else. We simply clicked better and had more in common. I was simply better off with my future wife. [/b][/quote]
I see, well I guess I will find out for myself..... sometime

solid snake295
03-07-2004, 05:15 AM
pffffttt, what ever man, they were standing in the wrong place :rofl:
i dont think you should quit because you hit 2 people in the face by accident.

my kitty says keep playing soccer or sponge bob dies :devil: :w00t:

Asian Invasian
03-07-2004, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by solid snake295@Mar 6 2004, 10:15 PM

no naything but that noooo............ poor bob :(

Gun Element
03-07-2004, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by solid snake295@Mar 6 2004, 11:15 PM

NooooO&#33;

Well it maybe that we have 35 kids in the class, its just so weird how Im the only one, while some are trying to hit other people but fail, to hit other people.

why me, you know :bawling:

EXEcution
03-07-2004, 06:56 AM
Bad things happen, good things happen.
Thats life.

Gun Element
03-07-2004, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by .:EXEcution:.@Mar 7 2004, 12:56 AM
Bad things happen, good things happen.
Thats life.
:babe:

EXEcution
03-07-2004, 07:09 AM
GO TO BED&#33;
ITS FREAKIN EARLY&#33;

Mr Clean
03-08-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Mar 6 2004, 09:04 AM

DL&#39;s wife, however, is miserable :P

Dangerous Dan
03-09-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by SALvation@Mar 4 2004, 01:52 PM
As corny as it sounds, time heals all wounds. When you hit your 20&#39;s you&#39;ll look back on this and laugh your ass off. Other than that, the best thing to do is completely cut yourself off from her as hard as it seems.
yes, yes indeed, Although i&#39;ve never had a gf i know that time heals wounds better than anything, and completely cutting yourself off speeds up this process (as it has for my many rejections). trust me, the first one&#39;s always the hardest... i know this because although i was very depressed after my first rejection, by the third i was able to brush it off with little dwelling or emotions... It doesn&#39;t sound pretty, but it works.

Seriously Deadly
03-09-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by solid snake295@Mar 7 2004, 05:15 AM
pffffttt, what ever man, they were standing in the wrong place* :rofl:

my kitty says keep playing soccer or sponge bob dies* :devil:* :w00t:
:funny.gif: