PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with females!

TheUltimateWarrior
03-08-2004, 11:50 PM
So I got this job at a club... I'm having a great time at work and everything is awesome :jammin: They told me I gotta work wensday and thursday night now... from 11 pm till 6 am.. which is no problem with me, I'll just go to school right after work.... no problem with me.... I also work sunday and monday afternoon now, as a waiter at that same club... in the afternoon its like a bar... well its all good :D
This weekend me and some friends are going to a huge LAN party :D which is gonna be great :jammin: We payed for our spots there in decemeber...

Now my g/f comes is the picture, she keeps nagging that I never got time to see her anymore... which IMO is total bullcrap.... just because I cant see her this weekend (and she knew about this since december!) and I gotta work some days... Ofcourse she has her sports, work and school aswell.

This week is just busy for both of us, and she just thinks I should say I couldnt work on wensday and thursday (which our the only days we can see eachother this week) I dont agree with that, cause last week was my first time to work there, so I'm new, so I cant be telling them what to do and when to do!! SO I just gotta work, and I feel like working!

Last time I saw her was sunday, and next time I can see her is sunday
so we cant see eachother for a week. I feel like, ok too bad, but whateva, I'll talk with her on the phone... But she's like Why cant you adjust to me!! My automatic reply was... Why should I adjust... which got the ball rolling and got me in my first fight with her (guess I gotta call it a fight... even though we didnt scream or anything like that......) Too get to the point, she thinks my new job will effect our relationship (almost 5 months now...) Just because our sheduals didnt fit eachother this week she panics... and when I was pissed I kinda said that I felt like she was a Quitter cause of this... then she said I lacked of responsibility yada yada.... I do lack of responsibility bout some things though :P *cough* school *cough* she also thought I was gonna drop out of college cause of my new job, which kinda cought me by suprise... like i'm drop out for a job :rofl:

Anyway she started crying and stuff, while there was no reason for IMO... Then I made a joke like why dont you go clubbing then, atleast we see eachother then... which got her pissed again, like she was gonna skip school for me yada yada... I understand her, but I was like, why wouldnt you skip school for me! Why wouldnt you make time for me! if she feels like she cant see me, why cant she make time for me? if I really wanted to see her, I would skip school...... so I took that part out of context to use it against her :wacko: No clue why I did that...

Anyway, she told me that if things go on like this.... Like I'm gonna work alot, and cant see her.... she didnt think things would work out between us....
To get to the point... Why do Females, think so far ahead! I just thought, damn I cant see her for a week, I'ma miss her... Why does she already think about how things go after that... I already looked at her shedual and mine, and next week we can see eachother like 4 days.... like most weeks.... So just because I'm busy this week she is already thinking about breakin up?? :wacko: :bandhead:

Ps This is a nice follow up of the girl problems gun had.... Hang in there bro :thumbs:
Ps2 for those of you who havent seen my g/f yet, here's a pic

TheUltimateWarrior
03-08-2004, 11:55 PM
And this is me working at the club last thursday!! As you can see I'm having a blast!! Sorry that this pic isnt sharp, but there's alot of smoke in the air :rofl:

Insomnia
03-08-2004, 11:58 PM
which 1's u lol........ :rofl:

Seriously Deadly
03-09-2004, 12:16 AM
lol

also , i dont know

Gun Element
03-09-2004, 12:22 AM
*sigh* Im still alive :) but still in depression.

But at least your still happy! :thumbs:

TheUltimateWarrior
03-09-2004, 12:23 AM
Happy when I'm working yeah :P
just think she is selfish and way overreacting!

Burn the Witch
03-09-2004, 12:27 AM
This is why I don't hang out with many people (except friends.....even then, rarely).

I learnt at a very young age that anyone just generally pisses me off and so i'm happiest when I'm alone. Saves the trouble.

Gun Element
03-09-2004, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@Mar 8 2004, 06:23 PM
Happy when I'm working yeah :P
just think she is selfish and way overreacting!
I figured out that when a girlfriend says they are committed to you, then chances are she will break up with you. Of course that probably is true to High school situations. Cause of me mine said "I love you so much, I could never do such a thing" and "I love what we have, I can live forever"

Then 3 days later, guess what. And for my other friend, the same thing happened. It may not be true, but its also a possiblity :bawling:

TheUltimateWarrior
03-09-2004, 12:41 AM
well I cant see her within 3 days :P so lucky me........
If she breaks up I'll probably cry for a week straight.. :bawling: :hmmm:

ME BIGGD01
03-09-2004, 12:47 AM
well it's a fact that women are just a plain pain in the arse no matter what their age is :P

as for advice ---call her bluff and don't give in. f you do, she will always do it.

Sepra
03-09-2004, 12:56 AM
Girls are sentimental and sometimes cant handle their own emotions (especially at your age) I guess, the girlie girl mentality would be a pain in the arse to guys but can you live without us? NO....so there :P

To sum it all up.....she'll get over it ;)

Mr Clean
03-09-2004, 12:58 AM
Women are better at multi-tasking that men, so they do seem to plan ahead better than us....And men, I think, generally don't care about thinking ahead....more power to us!

TheUltimateWarrior
03-09-2004, 02:46 PM
I dont need to think ahead!! :P

Scorch
03-09-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Burn the Witch@Mar 9 2004, 12:27 AM
This is why I don't hang out with many people (except friends.....even then, rarely).

I learnt at a very young age that anyone just generally pisses me off and so i'm happiest when I'm alone. Saves the trouble.
:rolleyes:

Pure_Evil
03-09-2004, 03:18 PM
Anyway, she told me that if things go on like this.... Like I'm gonna work alot, and cant see her.... she didnt think things would work out between us....
To get to the point... Why do Females, think so far ahead! I just thought, damn I cant see her for a week, I'ma miss her... Why does she already think about how things go after that... I already looked at her shedual and mine, and next week we can see eachother like 4 days.... like most weeks.... So just because I'm busy this week she is already thinking about breakin up??

I'll start with 1 word......NEXT!!!!!

For crying out loud! Dump her and find someone who'll love you and accept you for who you are!! Those are her issues, and she's making them yours. More stupid head games to try to get you to show her you love her, BAH!

If she's already "thinking" of breaking up, then you're all done, sooner or later, your toast! Right now she's looking for excuses to do it.

At your age you shouldn't have to put up with any emotional crap, have fun, when they start this typical B.S. dump them and get a new woman with a better attitude! The more you kiss their ass, the worse it gets. Sounds like that's what happened with this one, now it's all about her and her needs. :rofl: give her what she needs, a kick to dah curb! :thumbs:

Black Rose
03-09-2004, 03:23 PM
Fact is, that men and women always think different :P

honestly, I think she is just jealous, cause you will see lotsa sweet girls while working in the club. ;)
There is maybe a bit confidence missing.
As long as you have fun and like to work, move on and do what you feel is the best for you. :wave:

Dissectional
03-09-2004, 03:24 PM
I can't beleive I read this...
Anyway...

Girls are smarter then guys. And they plan and plot, and get tied up emotionally faster then guys do. We just don't care too much about anything until we have a family and all that. Don't sweat it TUW...if she isn't 'hip' to you working and going to school, then blow her off...trust me, you would be better off doing your thing right now without dragging around any weight. Wait until your're about 25-26 to start looking for a serious girlfriend.

TheUltimateWarrior
03-09-2004, 03:26 PM
gotta find some way to carry this weight :)

TheUltimateWarrior
03-09-2004, 03:27 PM
She might come off bad in this tread, but she's a great girl... ANyway there are 2 sides to this story, and to her friends I probably look like the big bad wolf... anyway dont know what I'ma do yet...

Pure_Evil
03-09-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@Mar 9 2004, 10:26 AM
gotta find some way to carry this weight :)
:WTF: Why? take that weight and dump it. Maybe try a Red Head?

Pure_Evil
03-09-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@Mar 9 2004, 10:27 AM
She might come off bad in this tread, but she's a great girl... ANyway there are 2 sides to this story, and to her friends I probably look like the big bad wolf... anyway dont know what I'ma do yet...
Tell her friends to mind their own business :thumbs:

TheUltimateWarrior
03-09-2004, 03:43 PM
I'll check it out sunday, If I feel a bad vibe.... then maybe its time to move on... dont wanna feel like Gun Element....... Or maybe I should have some fun of my own and play some mind games aswell :P Nah...

Pure_Evil
03-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by TheUltimateWarrior@Mar 9 2004, 10:43 AM
I'll check it out sunday, If I feel a bad vibe.... then maybe its time to move on... dont wanna feel like Gun Element....... Or maybe I should have some fun of my own and play some mind games aswell :P Nah...
You'll feel bad.... until the next one comes along.

Nick
03-09-2004, 04:12 PM
beign a barman will give you ample opportunity to meet other sweet girls...
who don't mind clubbin' :thumbs:

speaking from experience... ya ... a lot of opportunities.. :shifty: :angel: :wootrock:

Sexyjess
03-09-2004, 07:08 PM
you already asked me about this but am gonna say agai what i think

she should be happy that u working hard that means u getting money and can spend them on her hah ;) and its most beee super cool to have a bf who can mixe drinks :lol: :thumbs:

Ra\/en
03-09-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Sexyjess@Mar 9 2004, 12:08 PM

she should be happy that u working hard that means u getting money and can spend them on her hah ;) and its most beee super cool to have a bf who can mixe drinks :lol: :thumbs:
now thats a good gurl :thumbs:

<<Hybrid>>
03-09-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Dissectional@Mar 9 2004, 05:24 PM

Girls are smarter then guys.
disagree.... not in my country... only freaks, pigs and brainless. grrrr

<<Hybrid>>
03-09-2004, 07:18 PM
mmmmmmmmmaybe not all. but Guys are smarter&#33; :thumbs:

Sexyjess
03-09-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Ra&#092;/en+Mar 9 2004, 07:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ra&#092;/en @ Mar 9 2004, 07:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sexyjess@Mar 9 2004, 12:08 PM

she should be happy that u working hard that means u getting money and can spend them on her hah ;) and its most beee super cool to have a bf who can mixe drinks :lol:&nbsp; :thumbs:
now thats a good gurl :thumbs: [/b][/quote]
:drink: :thumbs: :D

Sexyjess
03-09-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by <<Hybrid>>+Mar 9 2004, 07:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (<<Hybrid>> @ Mar 9 2004, 07:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dissectional@Mar 9 2004, 05:24 PM

disagree.... not in my country... only freaks, pigs and brainless. grrrr [/b][/quote]
i also disagree guys are much way smarter then girls in many things but sometimes guys dont use their brain when they should

am not talking about the poll now lol

Sexyjess
03-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Sexyjess+Mar 9 2004, 07:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sexyjess @ Mar 9 2004, 07:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by <<Hybrid>>@Mar 9 2004, 07:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Dissectional@Mar 9 2004, 05:24 PM

i also disagree guys are much way smarter then girls in many things but sometimes guys dont use their brain when they should

am not talking about the poll now lol [/b][/quote]
well am not saying am stupid now=P lol but ummmm well seomtimes am smart soetimes not....well all guys arent that smart but most guys are in maths..computers..so on

<<Hybrid>>
03-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Sexyjess+Mar 9 2004, 09:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sexyjess @ Mar 9 2004, 09:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

am not talking about the poll now lol [/b][/quote]
they dont when they:

1. drinking beer (no brains needed to do that. Thats like hobby)
2. When looking at pretty woman.
3. When watching football and eating pizza

they using.
1. when really its needed
2. when woman dont have them
3. Less money in pocket

----------------------

Woman dont need brains:

1. in bed. mostly their fav words are: "do your job" ( yeah i will sleep till you finish) :bandhead:
2. when in market... jesus chryst. Never go with women to shop&#33;
3. when drunk... =/

they need:
1. when Male needs beer
2. When male rests to bring beer
3. to do massage. till male drinks beer
4. to trash finished beer. to bring it to trashcan and bring new beer

Who are smarter now?

<<Hybrid>>
03-09-2004, 07:32 PM
ehhhh.... pwned :P

Sexyjess
03-09-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by <<Hybrid>>+Mar 9 2004, 07:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (<<Hybrid>> @ Mar 9 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sexyjess@Mar 9 2004, 09:21 PM

am not talking about the poll now lol
they dont when they:

they using.
3. Less money in pocket

----------------------

Woman dont need brains:

1. in bed. mostly their fav words are: "do your job" ( yeah i will sleep till you finish) :bandhead:
3. when drunk... =/

they need:
1. when Male needs beer

Who are smarter now? [/b][/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: sure go see on soccer aslong i get the pizza :lol: :rofl:

Sexyjess
03-09-2004, 07:45 PM
alot about beer lol

Sepra
03-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by <<Hybrid>>+Mar 9 2004, 02:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (<<Hybrid>> @ Mar 9 2004, 02:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dissectional@Mar 9 2004, 05:24 PM

disagree.... not in my country... only freaks, pigs and brainless. grrrr [/b][/quote]
:rofl: Sounds like you&#39;ll have a heck of a time finding a wife someday&#33; :lol:

Sepra
03-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by <<Hybrid>>@Mar 9 2004, 02:30 PM
they dont when they:

they using.
3. Less money in pocket

----------------------

Woman dont need brains:

1. in bed. mostly their fav words are: "do your job" ( yeah i will sleep till you finish)&nbsp; :bandhead:
3. when drunk... =/

they need:
1. when Male needs beer

Who are smarter now?
:w00t: OMG Hybrid :rofl:

Hybrid ---&#62; :doh: <---Sep

EXEcution
03-09-2004, 08:28 PM
Whats isn&#39;t wrong with females&#33;
Especially female girls, completely incoherent...:P

<<Hybrid>>
03-10-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Sepra+Mar 9 2004, 09:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sepra @ Mar 9 2004, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by <<Hybrid>>@Mar 9 2004, 02:18 PM

:rofl: Sounds like you&#39;ll have a heck of a time finding a wife someday&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
i wish i will someday :lol:

<<Hybrid>>
03-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Sepra@Mar 9 2004, 09:57 PM

Hybrid ---&#62; :doh: <---Sep
:ha: :rolf1:

Thundarr
03-10-2004, 06:01 PM
Two words: high maintenance and she will only get more demanding as time goes own... Take Pure&#39;s advice... If she truly cares about you, she will get over it...