PDA

View Full Version : Yo Nob

FUS1ON
03-13-2004, 09:34 AM
Here's some info on the BG's LINK (http://www.gatecentral.com/daoc/doc/battleground_l12.php)

Battlegrounds Map LINK (http://www.morningstar.info/maps/albion/battlegrounds.jpg)

Hollar at me and i'll bring Shobuffus to group with you :D

Sepra
03-13-2004, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I'll play with you too. I have an alt that I can play with in Thid. What lvl is your toon now?

Nobody
03-13-2004, 05:03 PM
Thanks for the info Shogun ! :thumbs:

I went there but was a little lost. Was watching peeps swim the river to the keep in center and got killed by arrows :bandhead: . I swam accross and got killed by arrows again :bandhead: :rofl:.

Sep my toon is lvl 24, thanks to some fun group hunting. I only solo if I have to now because it can take all day to gain 1 lvl. But I gained 3 last night in a group.

Thanks for all your help guys ! You have successfully created another addict :wave:

Sepra
03-13-2004, 05:58 PM
Dont lvl anymore, cap out of BG1 (350 rps) before you move on. If you cap out of each BG and participate in a keep take you get a free lvl.

Note: If for some reason you die right in the middle of a keep take. DONT RELEASE! You will still get credit for the free lvl quest as long as your inside the keep somewhere.

You should try to move out with a grp in BG's and always ask who has cg. You can then join the cg (chat group) by doing a /cg join Sepra (for ex.) To speak in cg type /c where are the albs? /c where are the hibs/mids? /c Who has ck? (for ex.) Those are good questions to ask right off the bat when entering BG so you know what's going on around you before you leave apk hill. :thumbs: If we dont have ck then the guards will kill you when you get near. (hence the arrows :P )

FUS1ON
03-13-2004, 06:04 PM
and ............. GET YO BUTT ON TEAMSPEAK WITH US! :rofl:

Sauron
03-14-2004, 03:45 PM
For all the lazy ones around that don't always want to type /c /gu and the other slash commands u can also set up one tab to be chatgroup battlegroup and so on by rightclicking on that tab and set the default output channel to chat, bgroup ... :P

U can then alter the channels/chat msges u see in this window either activating or deactivating it!

Nobody
03-14-2004, 05:57 PM
Didn't like BG1 at first but it grows on you after a while ;) . Figured out why I didn't get many points from CK takeover. most of the baddies were spawning too fast and worth no points. Picked up a few points attacking hpk and defending bridge though.

Makes me wish I was a range atttacker or a stealther, because those guys seem to get most of the action. Anyway I have a little over 100 rps so I should be able to leave soon :w00t:

Slash
03-14-2004, 06:02 PM
Sweet, glad you're having fun Nob!!!! :jammin:

FUS1ON
03-14-2004, 06:45 PM
WTG Nob :wootrock:

Nothing like beating down a living breathing person and hollaring "Yeah take that sucka!" and then having someone walk in and ask "Who are you talking to? :P