PDA

View Full Version : ML 1

Cheap Bastard
03-19-2004, 01:34 AM
Does anyone know when the next ml1 run is. Did some research on vision regarding ml1. Seems a group of 5 or 6 can complete portions of the ml1 pretty quickly. I know Jandar and Starvald are pretty experienced in running these raids. Let me know if's possible.

Sauron
03-19-2004, 01:40 AM
Linky (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=29414)

If that date/time Doesn't fit ya i'm pretty sure we can set something up :)

Darras
03-19-2004, 02:49 PM
ML1.1 – Fire Island can be done with a group. I’d suggest 1 cleric is a minimum
ML1.2 – Thieves can be done solo.
ML1.3 – Chiefs can be done solo if you can kill 1 blue con really quick. You attack a mob, and a swarm of green-blue mobs come after you. Easy to do with 2 people.
ML1.4 – Barrier can be done with half a group. Need meleers. I’ve done it with paladin, reaver, infiltrator and cleric bot healing
ML1.5 – Krojer must be done solo
ML1.6 – Kirk can be done with 1 FG if you have the required items. Can be rough though, even with the items and with 1 good group. This is normally done with a BG
ML1.7 – Rassa is also a BG encounter, but can also be done with 1 FG. Seeing as 1.6 and 1.7 are near by, they are normally just both zerged with the BG
ML1.8 – Rubies requires you to kill 1 purple mob a few times to farm rubies. Has been done with 5-6 people.
ML1.9 – can be done as well with 1 FG, normally done with the BG. Raids normally do 1.9, then 1.8 seeing as they are beside each other.

So if you want to speed things up on raids, you can get a group together and do 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 (solo). Raids normally start with 1.9 then move on to 1.8. Once that is done, they hit 1.7 and 1.6 with the BG. At this point, it’s the group steps. Leaders sometimes split groups up so you have a few groups doing 1.1 and a few others doing 1.4. Then they switch. It speeds things up. Or they split it 3 ways and do 1.1, 1.2 and 1.4. When that is done, they take the BG to 1.3 (since its near 1.10) get that done, then do 1.10.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and to answer your direct question, there is an ML1 raid going on Sunday March 21st at 10am EST.

OUTLAWS The Machine
03-19-2004, 03:11 PM
For 1.5 its good to have a cleric there to heal you. :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
03-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Cheap Bastard@Mar 18 2004, 08:34 PM
Does anyone know when the next ml1 run is. Did some research on vision regarding ml1. Seems a group of 5 or 6 can complete portions of the ml1 pretty quickly. I know Jandar and Starvald are pretty experienced in running these raids. Let me know if's possible.
I will be there to help out on ML1 and will be on sunday morning. The name is Sasquatchwp. If your on we can do the ML1-5 before the rest of ML begins it's solo and I can heal you if needed.

SAS :thumbs: