PDA

View Full Version : Spark Some SS Excitement?

iampi
03-21-2004, 04:12 AM
Hello everyone.

I have heard many people complain about the following things...

spammers.
loss of interest in SS.

So how about we sparc up an interest?

How about we have a level design contest or something. I know playing the same levels over and over gets boring, sometimes. So how about it?

see if you can create anti-spamming levels, or other craziness like that.

I know we already have levels like shotty trouble, and i think there should be more servers that host it regularly (there arnt any periodic ones!).

any thoughts, expansions, disagreements?

thanks all.

-dave

Asian Invasian
03-21-2004, 04:53 AM
that would be cool i like that part that there should be a server that hosts these levels :) but.....how....

iampi
03-21-2004, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by <Asian - Invasian>@Mar 21 2004, 04:53 AM
that would be cool i like that part that there should be a server that hosts these levels :) but.....how....
Well here is an idea on how. I know that whenever i play sam, i am playing on either the grim reapers server, outlaws, or villains (in addition to danny&#39;s and a few others).

I knew the mercs claim that they are the best clan, so where is their server? they also seem to love shotty. So it would seem plausible that they should host these, if they were down with it. If they really are so good, they must put some time into the game. Why not help put up a server too?

-dave

Asian Invasian
03-21-2004, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by iampi+Mar 20 2004, 10:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iampi @ Mar 20 2004, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-<Asian &#045; Invasian>@Mar 21 2004, 04:53 AM
Well here is an idea on how. I know that whenever i play sam, i am playing on either the grim reapers server, outlaws, or villains (in addition to danny&#39;s and a few others).

I knew the mercs claim that they are the best clan, so where is their server? they also seem to love shotty. So it would seem plausible that they should host these, if they were down with it. If they really are so good, they must put some time into the game. Why not help put up a server too?

-dave [/b][/quote]
well see the 3 and 1/2 mercs that play pathos beiing a half :P they are no longer a big SS clan and well dan gun and merk i duno if they can.... but they claiming to be the best is umm weird never heard any of them say that only other players :P like meh........ :) but its ok i can take dan gun and merk as long as they were on 56k and i was on cable :P mwahha

OUTLAWS Tip
03-21-2004, 07:59 AM
There are maps: shotty trouble etc. that have have stuff removed. The problem is when people join that don&#39;t have the correct version installed. They are added to the player list and cannot play. Ends up with 3 people on the server and the server saying it is full. Now if those maps/servers would just boot people without the correct version without effecting the player online that would be perfect.
:oooo:

Nitro
03-21-2004, 06:24 PM
The solution to this problem: MAKE A LINK ON GAMEMECCA TO THE MAPS
Then, there wont be a reasons for ppl not having them

Goober
03-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by nitrostatic@Mar 21 2004, 01:24 PM
The solution to this problem: MAKE A LINK ON GAMEMECCA TO THE MAPS
Then, there wont be a reasons for ppl not having them
There is and has been for some time now....
Right here (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=6847)