PDA

View Full Version : Help Enaylio's Boots Arti

Sepra
03-22-2004, 04:24 PM
I was wondering if maybe sometime we could get these. Not a big rush, whenever there's downtime maybe. I have all three scrolls now.

Do you think this key can be farmed ahead of time? Not sure if it dissapears from your inventory when you log or not or if it only drops after encounter has been activated? What do you think?

Sounds like a PIA encounter :bandhead:

Strategy:
Enaylio's Boots:
Along the south wall of Arbor Glen towards the eastern corner is a "floating" island with pretty designs on the outside. Inside are two of Enaylio's Guardians, and a chest that requires a key. Talk to sphinx #1 and you get a really really long riddle. Talk to #2 and he says talk to #1. Now, if you go and farm mobs in GG/AG for a while you should come across a small crystalline phial, which can not be traded to players, and if dropped it shatters. I'd estimate about 5% of centaurs randomly drop this, as it goes into your inventory automatically, and you see a text saying something along the lines of "You found the vessel to which the heiracosphinx referred!". Now to find the jinni (answer to the riddle), go to 29, 12 in AG and search for Behrooz the Jinni, who might be a night only spawn. After killing him, return to the sphinxes and they'll congratulate you and ask you if you are prepared for battle. When you say yes, both come to life and totally owned my group so make sure you have a decent amount of good players. They use 90 a tic dots and move pretty fast, and since its a small area its kinda hard to kite. I assume that killing them gives a key for the chest, which I further assume has the boots.
- Clancy Wiggum

The phial for this encounter is also dropped commonly by all Melos! Feb 2

Tips:
He spawn here for me twice, ARBOR GLEN 13842 44700, wait 4 hours game time the 1st time. This is close to the Son of Creon camp. Jan 10
- Smalliam

The named djinni spawns from 0-3am ingame time, roughly 5min RL in 1 hour. Best is to place speed classes at the listed locations and start looking for him in circles around those places at midnight. Once he is in battle he does not despawn. Jan 9
- Rashka

oh yeah the encounter of the sphinxes (after youve killed behrooz) is a 2 group encounter, unless you run a group with majestic will casters, even then its a very hard 1g encounter even with mw. Jan 12
- FelTheGimp

Also I went and fought guardians 3x, and had to kill the troublesome Behrooz 3 different times, might just warn ya, if you have phial w/behrooz, if you wipe on guardians you will have to get another phial and rekill behrooz to start Enyalio Guardian encounter again. Dec 21
- Cadaenvan

Drops:
flute drop, it glows blue. :cool:

OUTLAWS The Machine
03-22-2004, 04:49 PM
Sounds fun. Count me in.

Artifact XP:  Slaying enemies in Sheeroe Hills  or Cursed Forest :WTF:

Sepra
03-22-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Mar 22 2004, 11:49 AM
Sounds fun. Count me in.

Artifact XP:* Slaying enemies in Sheeroe Hills* or Cursed Forest :WTF:
That's for hibs :P Lvls in Dartmoor for albs :happy:

OUTLAWS The Machine
03-22-2004, 05:47 PM
Cool. Whocares and I can come level our belts with you. :thumbs:

Sepra
03-22-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Mar 22 2004, 12:47 PM
Cool. Whocares and I can come level our belts with you.* :thumbs:
:jammin:

What do you think about that crystalline phial? Does it need to be farmed beforehand?

Info on what I'm referring to....
Now, if you go and farm mobs in GG/AG for a while you should come across a small crystalline phial, which can not be traded to players, and if dropped it shatters. I'd estimate about 5% of centaurs randomly drop this, as it goes into your inventory automatically, and you see a text saying something along the lines of "You found the vessel to which the heiracosphinx referred!".

:D "Sounds fun. Count me in" I wish I had your enthusiasm for this encounter stuff :P

OUTLAWS The Machine
03-22-2004, 06:05 PM
I have never seen that item drop before. Maybe probably have to talk to the sphinx first to get it to drop from the centaurs.

FUS1ON
03-22-2004, 06:14 PM
Add me to the list if you need me :wave:

Sauron
03-22-2004, 06:22 PM
I'll help too :)

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
03-22-2004, 11:11 PM
When is this taking place?

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
03-22-2004, 11:14 PM
I say we do it Thurs Night.
Since we will be doing SOK for Blaylock.

Sepra
03-23-2004, 01:24 PM
Thursday is fine with me though I will be limited for time that day where it's a work/school night.

OZZYOGRE
03-23-2004, 02:11 PM
Count me in as well, I need credit for the encounter for Losers, that way he can ninja rez if needed. Also if anyone wants to help farm regarding shades anytime with me you would forever be in my debt :)