PDA

View Full Version : No More Hosting!

EXEcution
03-28-2004, 03:04 PM
Hello GM,
You might have noticed that my site (cfclan.org) was down for a while now. The reason is well, i got scammed, there is not such thing as unlimited hosting, simply due to the fact the company would lose money and they're offering me unlimited money for 50$ a year. The domain name still exists however its bound to that server (which is down and will prolly never come back on). From this i have learned a valuable lesson, and that is when the offer looks too good to be true the it DEFINITELY IS!
:P
Although i would LIKE a refund of my money thats prolly noy gonnna hapen since the guy is in Egypt so its prolly not gonna happen, i had the hosting for 6 months and was able to show u some of my movies as well as host the movies of other GM members. I will shortly purchase hosting from another company but until then just be patient. ( with this hosting ill only have about 200MBs of disc space and will not be able to host as many movies at one time) :wave:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
03-28-2004, 03:07 PM
Why don't you look into GM hosting?
I am sure Sal can whip up a great price for you on what you need.

Speedsweeper
03-28-2004, 03:26 PM
GM hosting would be worth a look.

Salvation or someone else at admin might give you a discount for all the cool post's you have entered. :oooo:

EXEcution
03-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Chris@Mar 28 2004, 11:26 AM
GM hosting would be worth a look.

Salvation or someone else at admin might give you a discount for all the cool post's you have entered. :oooo:
:lol: Cool posts yea right!
I'd have to talk to SAL, heard about some problems with GM hosting!

SALvation
03-28-2004, 04:06 PM
Uh...what problems have you heard about GM Hosting? Nobody has said anything to me about problems.

Anyways let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what kind of deal I can swing you.

Asian Invasian
03-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Im sorry to hear about you getting scammed i would be so pissed of thats not cool :( but you should try GM hosting or yea talk to sal support this place which is a great one :)

Caged Anger
03-29-2004, 12:45 AM
gees, seems like everybody these days are gettin scammed except the scammers. Lesson to learn, be the scammer! J/K Sorry to hear about that man, too bad you couldn't sue the guy or somethin. Chat it up with Sal, from what I've always heard in the posts, he's a pretty cool guy.

Nitro
03-29-2004, 12:47 AM
Try out GM hosting dude :thumbs:
I would if I had the money

OUTLAWS Tip
03-29-2004, 01:01 AM
Never a problem here with GM hosting.
I don't upload mega-downloads though
:P

EdoG
03-29-2004, 02:11 AM
GameMecca hosting RULEZ! :thumbs: :jammin: :wootrock: