thats an old video.
there is another pic going around where they are in a liquid filled
glass display case. not sure if that is the same balls or not

JIMINATOR
03-29-2004, 08:19 PM
oh the other hand, he never needs a chair... :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Tip
03-29-2004, 08:33 PM
Hate to have to be the guy helping him up the stairs!
:P

Probably can last forever though. That is one loaded rocket launcher.
:rofl:

EXEcution
03-29-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Tip@Mar 29 2004, 04:33 PM
Hate to have to be the guy helping him up the stairs!
:P

:rofl: :blink: :lol:

PJ'l_Master
03-29-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Tip@Mar 29 2004, 03:33 PM

:blink: :rofl:

Speedsweeper
03-29-2004, 10:30 PM
I think it is fake.

JIMINATOR
03-29-2004, 10:42 PM
ummmmm.... no. its real.

Speedsweeper
03-29-2004, 10:43 PM
:hmmm:

Snip3r
03-30-2004, 02:56 AM
wow i'd so slap someone with those

Dangerous Dan
03-30-2004, 03:12 AM
no, no i never want to see that again :bandhead: , that's gotta be fake? i find it extremely hard to believe that :blink:

Sepra
03-30-2004, 01:32 PM
:blink: And I though D's were a curse :lol: :P :rofl:

OUTLAWS The Machine
03-30-2004, 01:51 PM
I wonder how much he has to pay that other guy to lift his balls for him. :rofl:

long-island-ice-tea
03-30-2004, 03:25 PM
He always have a pillow :rofl:

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
03-30-2004, 03:44 PM
Sorry Jim, it's not real. And I will explain why.

You have to really pay attention to the video and know a little about human anatomy to understand why, however.

The testes include the testacles, and skin, called the scrotum. This is simply thick skin to help protect the testacles. This skin does not have much weight. This is significant for two reasons.

1) Look again at the segment of him walking. If his scrotum was really that big, there would be no reason for him to be encumbered. Although he may be slowed for another reason, you have to keep this in mind.

2) Look again at the scene where the other man helps lift his testacles up. Two things do not make sense about this. The first thing that doesn't make sense is the fact that they both act as if they weighed a ton(the reason for them being lifted up is to alleviate some weight one assumes). They would not weigh that much at all, a couple of pounds at best. Second, if you look very closely when the guy holds the other man's testacles, you will notice that they have some ridigity to them; this would not be the case. They would have no rigidity. Imagine folding a very light blanket in two and putting your hand underneath and lifting upwards. They would fold in like that.

Pure_Evil
03-30-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Mar 30 2004, 08:51 AM
I wonder how much he has to pay that other guy to lift his balls for him. :rofl:
Is Machine looking for another job??? :unsure: :rolleyes:

JIMINATOR
03-30-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by 9.99repeating^32@Mar 30 2004, 10:44 AM

You have to really pay attention to the video and know a little about human anatomy to understand why, however.

The testes include the testacles, and skin, called the scrotum. This is simply thick skin to help protect the testacles. This skin does not have much weight. This is significant for two reasons.

ah, so you are claiming that the video is a fake, they found some villagers somewhere and convinced them to fake it....

as for testes weight, like whatever. you are not really looking at testicles but a
huge tumerous growth. Tumors of course are abnormal cells, they hijack the
blood supply, and use that for rampant growth, so you have mass, weight and
volume.

anyway I had first seen that video some 4 years ago.
I have also seen a pic of a similar (if not the same one) scrotum in a formaldehyde filled museum display case...

Sacrifice
03-30-2004, 05:55 PM
Fake or not i still feel sorry for him :(

Sepra
03-30-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 9.99repeating^32@Mar 30 2004, 10:44 AM

1) Look again at the segment of him walking. If his scrotum was really that big, there would be no reason for him to be encumbered. Although he may be slowed for another reason, you have to keep this in mind.

2) Look again at the scene where the other man helps lift his testacles up. Two things do not make sense about this. The first thing that doesn't make sense is the fact that they both act as if they weighed a ton(the reason for them being lifted up is to alleviate some weight one assumes). They would not weigh that much at all, a couple of pounds at best. Second, if you look very closely when the guy holds the other man's testacles, you will notice that they have some ridigity to them; this would not be the case. They would have no rigidity. Imagine folding a very light blanket in two and putting your hand underneath and lifting upwards. They would fold in like that.
Nobody said that mass was entirely 'testicle' Like Jim said, unforuntately the man most likely has a severe condition where he's developed a rapid growth of a tumor or some sort.

OUTLAWS 9.99repeating^32
03-30-2004, 07:43 PM
While the tumor argument may be valid, I believe that it is not likely, because:

1) This man, if he does have a stage III testicular tumor, he would have about a 40-45% chance of survival(perhaps even less for his case).

2) Tumors are only rarely that symmettrical. There was a perfect symmettry in size and shape of both testicular lobes, which I find very hard to believe.

However, this does not mean that it isn't possible; again, what I am saying is that it is not likely that he would have a tumor of that nature(not to mention it would weigh over 100 pounds and cause extreme pain to his skin around his groin).

Pure_Evil
03-30-2004, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by 9.99repeating^32@Mar 30 2004, 02:43 PM
(not to mention it would weigh over 100 pounds and cause extreme pain to his skin around his groin).
well, he didn't look to happy and comfy to me :blink: