Slash
03-31-2004, 12:56 PM
Haven't seen you in a while, what's up?

Sepra
03-31-2004, 01:08 PM
Preggo wife aggro I've been assuming. :happy:

Death Engineer
03-31-2004, 05:06 PM
Work....work.....more work. Deadlines in May are starting to loom in the near future. I'm coding my butt off at work to finish a project by a huge conference.

My wife and I have been really busy with social stuff as well. Add the NCAA tourney (which I hate watched nearly all the games) and working on the log parser and that pretty much sums up my life since early March.

I still hit junkphreak for some quake UFT action every once in a while for a game or two. I'm ranked up in the top 20 right now. ;)

DAOC is just too much of a time investment right now. We'll see what happens when things settle down. Do continue to let me know if you need armor or tailoring done.

DE

PS. Wife and baby are doing well.

PSS. Make sure you guys check out the log parser and let me know of any problems. Specifically, I need someone to test the combat stats to make sure the blocks and parries are correct. I have no tanks, so it makes testing hard. Also, use the parser to do Lottos!! :wootrock:

Slash
03-31-2004, 05:33 PM
Cool, man. Glad everything is going well. :thumbs:

scottish
03-31-2004, 10:53 PM
Me and my brother Drakus/ Drakorian will give your log arser a run for its money for you :thumbs:

Death Engineer
03-31-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by scottish@Mar 31 2004, 05:53 PM
Me and my brother Drakus/ Drakorian will give your log arser a run for its money for you :thumbs:
Thanks bud. :wootrock: