PDA

View Full Version : ML1 Raid Tonite

Acarer
04-07-2004, 04:26 PM
I will be doin a ML1 raid tonite for all who neds it all i ask is that u have all solo ones done. I hope to get enough for all the BG encounters.

:jammin: :jammin: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :jammin: :jammin:

Acarer
04-07-2004, 04:26 PM
I will be doin a ML1 raid tonite for all who neds it all i ask is that u have all solo ones done. I hope to get enough for all the BG encounters.

:jammin: :jammin: :wootrock: :wootrock: :wootrock: :jammin: :jammin:

Wardot
04-07-2004, 04:58 PM
i WILL BE THERE AS WELL, come one come all :)
:rofl: :thumbs: :rofl:

Wardot
04-07-2004, 04:58 PM
i WILL BE THERE AS WELL, come one come all :)
:rofl: :thumbs: :rofl:

SASQUATCH
04-07-2004, 09:02 PM
I like to go but can only bring my Scout because my cleric doesn't have toa yet doh!.

I may be able to gather a few tanks to go with us. Not sure ok but will let you know tonight ok.

This Thursday I will be trying for the Immolated Bow at Sunkola that is the Trail two I believe and I could use some help if you can make it ok. It will only be one time try ok. thx

SASQUATCH
04-07-2004, 09:02 PM
I like to go but can only bring my Scout because my cleric doesn't have toa yet doh!.

I may be able to gather a few tanks to go with us. Not sure ok but will let you know tonight ok.

This Thursday I will be trying for the Immolated Bow at Sunkola that is the Trail two I believe and I could use some help if you can make it ok. It will only be one time try ok. thx

SASQUATCH
04-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Sorry I couldn't make it I was at rvr and completely forgot about it.

I do apologies Zedus, Wordot and to the mighty SHADOWS Of The AWAKENING GUILD.

SAS --- :doh: