PDA

View Full Version : Observers on outaws

Asian Invasian
04-08-2004, 07:23 PM
Ok. Ths is really making me mad i cant even play my game anymore till i get cable i am giving up hopefully cable will coe my way son.
My story: ok well i have been f9ed from everygame in outlaws today about 12 games and i cant seem to finish one i actually finished one though.thats besides the point though. THe last game i just played there was an observer in the outlaws i really dont care 1 or 2 key bnds but you know what after that i asked for them to stop and well the person jdt kept on binding over and over and i couldnt do anythin i got so pissed i couldnt say anything because of the lag spikes that put me up to 3000 ping so i had to leave this is really angering me! :bandhead: Its really not ath funny to do that. :(

Goober
04-08-2004, 07:34 PM
I don't think it was an observer. There are only a few people that have the password to join as an observer in the outlaw server. When someone does a keybind it shows up as
a client, even though they are a player.
Next time pull a screenie and send it to Slash, he might have time to go through the logs and figure out who it is.

Asian Invasian
04-08-2004, 07:34 PM
ok please delete one of these i messed up :thumbs:

Asian Invasian
04-08-2004, 07:41 PM
:bandhead: heres where the massive keybinding was going on and i couldt move

Sauron
04-08-2004, 07:43 PM
It's the SEC guys Because whenb lamer @ work was in server he spammed bindings

Asian Invasian
04-08-2004, 07:44 PM
thats exactly what i thoiugh because he was the only one not moving <besides me because i couldnt> when it was going on i beleived it was him too :thumbs:

Speedsweeper
04-08-2004, 08:07 PM
Hey Asian.

I know how frustrating it is not to have some form of fast connection to the internet. Hang in there dude, you will get it someday.

Either that keep on annoying your mates by going round to his all the time. :P

Asian Invasian
04-08-2004, 08:12 PM
:rofl: yea or maybe soon or theres something i havent shared with you al yet.. :shifty: