PDA

View Full Version : me Winning Another

Dark Energy
11-18-2002, 11:56 AM
Here Again befor my win....Red Station ..Nice to see ..GODS -Dead ,Great fun . :D

=V=DOA=V=DARREN

Ephemerion
11-18-2002, 04:14 PM
Hey Darren,

I ask of you why you kept leaving the games I came in on. Is it because you can't stand to lose, get too frustrated with defeat. After you left in little trouble i presumed you would do the same in Redstation. here's the proof...

This is when I came in.

Ephemerion
11-18-2002, 04:16 PM
This is when you left. I believe you had 23 kills, its seems I interrupted your progress.

Sirc
11-18-2002, 04:20 PM
Way to kick butt Eph! :D

OUTLAWS The Machine
11-18-2002, 05:00 PM
He got skeert! LOL

Grimmy
11-18-2002, 05:06 PM
GG's Darren!

Slice
11-18-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Ephemerion@Nov 18 2002, 11:14 AM
Hey Darren,

I ask of you why you kept leaving the games I came in on. Is it because you can't stand to lose, get too frustrated with defeat. After you left in little trouble i presumed you would do the same in Redstation. here's the proof...

This is when I came in.
Awe, leave Darren alone, maybe he doesn't like you, ya big bully. :P

Dark Energy
11-18-2002, 07:10 PM
Ephemerion ,PROOF... like i going to really lie that i was not in that game you did not need to put the scores up i dont lie ,I left cos i been playing for all yesterday with only little breaks & right up to now the next day with out any SLEEP, That match and 2 others i left ..i do Leave some matchs cos of my Ping being in england - yes i do get frustrated & i find it hard to focus on a some matchs & not sleeping witch did not help me ,SO its nothing to do with you coming in on a match.
...its cos i not had sleep & the ping i get some times, you was moving around so fast its like your ass was on fire ...& me trying do the inpossible to keep up .
I was not many frags behide you & maybe if i had the sleep i may of won that match..ping dont help
Well i won lots of matchs yesterday & today well almost all of them , the ones i dont win i come 2nd or third

Well i am going back on s-sam 2 now & still i had no sleep .

=V=DOA=V=DARREN

OUTLAWS OZRIC
11-19-2002, 08:39 PM
I F SOME OF US HAD A FASTER CONNECTION I.E BROADBAND, THEN WE MIGHT STAND A CHANCE OF WINNING A FEW MORE GAMES.Having played ss for a long time now I know which players are going to be at the top.It is not just being a good player it is also your connection,computer etc.................
Even with sleep deprovation you are still a very good player,so don't be disspondant because there will always be a faster one than you and Ephemerion is as good as a good thing on a good day B) B) B) .

TAKE IT EASY WITH CADBURY'S CARAMEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL :blink:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-22-2002, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by OZRIC@Nov 19 2002, 01:39 PM
I F SOME OF US HAD A FASTER CONNECTION I.E BROADBAND, THEN WE MIGHT STAND A CHANCE OF WINNING A FEW MORE GAMES.Having played ss for a long time now I know which players are going to be at the top.It is not just being a good player it is also your connection,computer etc.................
Even with sleep deprovation you are still a very good player,so don't be disspondant because there will always be a faster one than you and Ephemerion is as good as a good thing on a good day B) B) B) .

TAKE IT EASY WITH CADBURY'S CARAMEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL :blink:
Yep, you be right! ;)

FASTway
11-22-2002, 06:07 AM
Darren is not the only one who leaves when Eph joins. :lol:

Ra\/en
11-22-2002, 07:21 AM
Well i think you guys are being very mean to Darren.

:angry: