PDA

View Full Version : virus crap update

BIGGD01
11-22-2002, 06:23 AM
well i just got home and low and behold another 20 viruses sent to me. i have done what i can do right now but the problem lies with one of my e-mail accounts being slammed by the same virus which locks up all mail accounts. i have no choice to shut down my biggd01 mail account due to this. now all please understand whats going on...
1-i can not track his ip as it was sent with a non static ip and using many names but same mail in/out ports. neo trace will not work because it will not locate the asses pc.

2-i feel better mangement needs to be done regarding those who sign up at all sites with multiple user names. this guy has had several names and for that it is hard to locate who is who. there should be only one name registered to each player. there has to be a better solution for the newbies and trolls. when someone signs up they should have an isp e-mail address not done through hotmail or other free service. this is what caused this aggravation to many of us.

3-it is against the law and highly punishable here in america but i do not know the laws in other countrys. i would fly anywhere in the usa to kill this person and beat the parents up of this mother ****er. being in holland makes it even more difficult to solve this.

4-all of our isp's must be contacted with this crap and notified. it is there job to track the scumbag down and punish. i notified mine as the person is using my e-mail address along with many others to send viruses out. there has to be a mac address to the modem or network card thats traceable to the subjest causing mischief. when someone goes on the internet--websites do not just look at the ip but sometimes the mac address which is the true identity to the person unless changes his modem/nic. that mac adddress has to be registered with the isp the asshole is using and therefore is how he will be traced as thats what he registered with when he logs on to his isp account.

5-this person has not done anything unique as much as he wishes he had the intelligence to do. he is like the sniper people in america. this guy is a terrorist!!!!! he causes torror which anyone of us can do. it does not take brains to just shoot someone and run. this asshole wants to feel important by trying to terrorize people but thats simple as it can be done by anyone. i said it before he is weak and i told him that before. he has not infected my pc but has managed to piss me off. he will be caught and that the best thing that can happend. I have my isp looking into it as they were notified. i will persue charges against the isp who this person belongs to unless he is brought to justice.

6-this is a lesson to all of us as we can not trust anyone on the internet. never accept and programs from anyone unless you trully know who they are. we must set up some sort of keyword or password that will notify the other we are who we say we are. i will not accept any more e-mails from hotmail accounts or yahoo that have file attachments.

7-it appears we are all getting the same crap sent to us but do not be alarmed if you have nortons virus software. it will not allow you to accept the e-mail and delete it automatically. make sure you keep your records in nortons under reports to show your isp. also do not ever click on the attachments that come with the mail.

8-this is a bad time for me as i am so behind on work being sick for two weeks and having a baby 3 weeks early from the due date. i find myself with very very little time to really spend alot of time with all this nonsense. it's frustrating though and will have to take it one step at a time.

9-a message to he who thinks he wins---all you di was made me change e-mail address. you are weak and unoriginal. you will be caught!!! it may take a little while but the time will come. you are nothing but a weak person who gets no respect in either virtual or the real world. dont worry about us, it's yourself you should worry about. do yourself a favor and take a real gun a blow your small brain out.

10-i feel changes need to be made in the policy's to all clans such as getting more info on anyone who joins the clan. also anyone who joins a forum. anyone who has to change there name many times has a problem with themself and it will cause other people problems. i suggest when someone registers the mac address be locked to that account. this will prevent all problems and/or atleast solve one immediatly when one occurs like this.

ME BIGGDaddy

Slice
11-22-2002, 06:35 AM
Yep I am probably going to have to switch my email too. :( I am almost ready leave this place with assholes like that. There are a lot of sick people in this world. There may be people here who do not like my typed opinions, but really, no one here really knows me. I wouldn't do this to anyone, and may bad sh1t happen to the ones who sent this to us.

BIGGD01
11-22-2002, 06:52 AM
the thing that gets me i have not played or been on the forums for a month and is it the gods being attacked or other clans? i have been trying to read threads here to see whats been going on and see you are getting the same crapas me. the finish file and have you been getting the returned to sender? i too am considering leaving the forums and community for good as i just do not have the time like i used to. I like alot of the people here but sometimes you just have to move on. i will always be BIGGD01 so if i do leave and you see me in another game down the road it should be me and say hello.

do the admins of this site have good data to those who have joined incase they need to be contacted or reported? i need to know for future reference.

Ra\/en
11-22-2002, 07:09 AM
well if you must leave then by all means..

you will be missed BIGGD01. :(

you will always be considered a brother here.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
11-22-2002, 12:09 PM
Big do not leave because of this fool.
But if you must we understand.