PDA

View Full Version : New leaders for DOA

LaSH
11-22-2002, 03:34 PM
Well it was going to happen sooner or later. I hate it came at a time like this. I DOA LaSH am stepping down as leader of DOA. My replacements shall be TNT Tonic,Thumbs,and mod. Please everone welcome them with open arms. I fell they have what it takes to take DOA to the next level. The reason i chose 3 is 3 heads are better than 1 of course. LOL. Eneyway guys please keep DOA alive. I will be popping back in ever now and then. I have some things in my life that need my time now more the the forums wright now. So please guys for those members that are still DOA please stay. We are doing nothing but getting stronger. Just about ever player will tell you that.

I will return later and hope to see DOA at that next level. Guys please remeber,we are here to have fun. So until next time thank you guys for the good times and the support you gave me. DOA has shown it is a clan that is here to stay. And stay is what we shall do. So get your butts out their and frag someone,well ya.....LOL

TheUltimateWarrior
11-22-2002, 03:45 PM
congrats guys

OUTLAWS Spike
11-22-2002, 03:51 PM
Congrats to the new leaders :D
Cya when you get back LaSH :ph34r:

Morpheus
11-22-2002, 03:54 PM
darn... when i saw this thread i thought i&#39;d be one of em.<_<

congrats guys&#33;:)

LaSH
11-22-2002, 04:26 PM
Sorry fire slayer. Guys please keep in mind you are all leaders of DOA. But we cant make everone mods. You guys are more than a clan you are family. Please im not leaving for good. I am just taking a break guys. So please keep the dream alive for DOA. We will return i promise you.

Morpheus
11-22-2002, 04:51 PM
http://www.salacious.de/Smiliez/charaktere/char294.gif

ok, that smiley is for if u arnt here for christmas :)

Mr Clean
12-02-2002, 10:16 PM
I didn&#39;t know DOA had a leader.... :P

LaSH
12-03-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Mr Clean@Dec 2 2002, 10:16 PM
I didn&#39;t know DOA had a leader.... :P
Probably cause your to busy SPAMING you jughead. :D