PDA

View Full Version : lets try this again: best player in ss2 (revised)

Strider
11-22-2002, 09:29 PM
ok hows this list? i hope i got the best players in there. other guys: buckshot, salvation, sauron, slice, c2h5oh guy, fastway, terminathre, slash, sirc, spike and biggd (i put your guys names in biggd and spike are you happy?? lol jk guys). and the many others who are left out. I made this list by spirit and attitude too and not just by game skills. Place your vote! I hope that this list is better than the other one.

TheUltimateWarrior
11-22-2002, 09:40 PM
I would vote for myself :rolleyes:
but i dont

so my vote goes to ephemerion

TheUltimateWarrior
11-22-2002, 09:41 PM
and thnx for putting me in the list
i dont really think i'm supposed to be there

Sauron
11-22-2002, 09:49 PM
the list still sux srry

Jacobs
11-22-2002, 10:01 PM
Damn ulti you are good so my vote goes to you ;) mate and strider you are pretty good your self put your self in the list mate ;)

Jacobs
11-22-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Jacobs@Nov 22 2002, 10:01 PM
Damn ulti you are good so my vote goes to you ;) mate and strider you are pretty good your self put your self in the list mate ;)
Huh wtf i can't vote wtf damn but athorways i had vote on ulti

Dan2
11-22-2002, 10:13 PM
Strider- no offense but these lists are not valid because there are too many variables. If you could get the top 50 at a LAN you may have a better idea. :D

Morpheus
11-22-2002, 10:17 PM
go bone~!!!!!!!!!! B)

Jacobs
11-22-2002, 10:19 PM
lol thnx mate

]T3M[ The Bonecollector
11-22-2002, 10:23 PM
i vot with this name on ultimate because i can't with the ahtor so 1 vote for ulti ;)

BIGGD01
11-22-2002, 11:09 PM
that guy biggd01 sucks at sam. he is to busy these days taking care of new born and cleaning up his e-mail full of viruses sent by some great virus sender.

this is me biggd and i am too tired and in a state if deliria (i know it's not spelled right)

Phoenix
11-22-2002, 11:11 PM
This thread is crappier than my sh*t

Slice
11-22-2002, 11:22 PM
http://www.godsclan.us/screens/yawn.gif

Strider
11-22-2002, 11:35 PM
omg. i guess i just wont post anymore except in my clan sections cuz all most of you do is whine about how it sucks and how it could be better. nevermind forget it

Phoenix
11-22-2002, 11:46 PM
Look, let's just say Eph is the best and leave it at that.

death maker
11-23-2002, 02:31 AM
HEY wheres my name!?!?! you know im good strider...... ok i understand you play me like that well then FINE!!!! :P

Hobbes
11-23-2002, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by :::Strider:::@Nov 22 2002, 11:35 PM
omg. i guess i just wont post anymore except in my clan sections cuz all most of you do is whine about how it sucks and how it could be better. nevermind forget it
Just don't post any more "who is the best player?" threads. All they're going to do is either start arguements and ego battles or get totally hijacked by spam.

Grimmy
11-23-2002, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by :::Strider:::@Nov 22 2002, 06:35 PM
Ok, as a mod, I must say, you can not vote for who you think is best. One, there are too many people to . Example, I never see Machine online, so why would I think he is the best, I have only a couple times seen Ada online, my point being, I play at different times during the day, and I see maybe one person on the list that I play against, but I don't think they are the best, maybe the best at that time.

Two, ok, same as one, but different times, what if people think I am the best because they are online the same time that I am.

This all goes to prove, yea there are some really good people out there, and the sites that have rankings prove it somewhat, like csports (remember, none of the Gods clans tags work there). As for putting a poll, there aren't enough spaces to put who you think is best.

Strider, you better keep posting or I will come across that screen and whoop on your ass! All I am saying, posting a poll about the best player in SS2 isn't a good idea, because there are so many variables that contribute to it. For me, one big one would be the time of day that people play. I don't play with most of you, so I can not say who is best, and same for others, they don't play against me, unless they stay up late!

Maybe a thread on who you think is really good, or someone that you saw that sucked, but the most you play them, the more they learned, like a quick learner that improves quickly.

Hope that helps some, like others said before, it is a touchy subject that just has way too many variables to prove or deside who is best.

Mr Clean
12-03-2002, 04:01 AM
The views expressed by the above General Forum moderator do not reflect the views of all the General Forum moderators, and generally are considered to be blatant SPAMing... :D

TNT Tonic
12-03-2002, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Mr Clean@Dec 2 2002, 10:01 PM
The views expressed by the above General Forum moderator do not reflect the views of all the General Forum moderators, and generally are considered to be blatant SPAMing... :D
LMAO!!! :lol: :lol: