PDA

View Full Version : Ephemerion

TheUltimateWarrior
11-23-2002, 10:33 PM
It seems your new mouse is working out for ya!! ;)
Not working out for me :rolleyes:

You really fragged me today
I still cant understand how in godsname you won lost tomb!!!
You owned me in fortress (1 of my best maps!)
and really fragged me in little trouble!

Still I had fun!

TheUltimateWarrior
11-23-2002, 10:34 PM
here's lost tomb in the middle of the game

TheUltimateWarrior
11-23-2002, 10:34 PM
he still won!

TheUltimateWarrior
11-23-2002, 10:35 PM
this is ownage!

TheUltimateWarrior
11-23-2002, 10:37 PM
And in this screenie it looks like I joined late
but i didnt ;)

dont know how i got owned like that! Expecially in fortress!!!
Dude, I think I never lost like that in Fortress!, maybe in 1.05 as a noob, but not since my UltimateWarrior periode!
So that makes you #1 in my list of best Sam players!

TheUltimateWarrior
11-23-2002, 10:37 PM
forgot the screenie
sorry

TheUltimateWarrior
11-23-2002, 10:43 PM
ow BTW in lost tomb he didnt join late!

Ra\/en
11-23-2002, 10:48 PM
ah yes eph.

he is truly good.

i cannot remember beating him.

Casanova
11-23-2002, 11:21 PM
Damn, he played good.
Maybe luck. :lol:

OUTLAWS CHICO
11-24-2002, 12:36 AM
He is an excellant player, And a great person to boot.

Strider
11-24-2002, 12:37 AM
damn. ggs eph and ggs ultimate!

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-24-2002, 03:02 AM
Whenever I've seen Eph in a game...........I've ran in the opposite direction.
Awsome player......and all around nice guy! :)
*edit: Oops...GG's to all!

OUTLAWS The Machine
11-24-2002, 03:25 AM
Eph is scary good. B)

FUS1ON
11-24-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS The Machine@Nov 23 2002, 09:25 PM
Eph is scary good. B)
Ditto! B)

TheUltimateWarrior
11-24-2002, 07:16 AM
When i see eph in a game in dont run away
Mostly i&#39;m looking for him, to blast my shotty up is ass, mostly i fail&#33; <_<

Jacobs
11-24-2002, 07:50 AM
LoL mate but maybe it is because you play lately on you own computer again because you playt alott on the computer from me because ofcourse my computer is much better than your computer mate ;)

BTW GG&#39;s eph you too warrior

Ra\/en
11-24-2002, 07:57 AM
you know your a good player when other people post your wins for you. :D

Ephemerion
11-24-2002, 08:16 AM
You guys say too much. I just had a good day today. Often I don&#39;t perform as well. I think this shows more of the character of Ultimate Warrior. It takes a rare person to respect another individual when they too are a competitor. To you Ultimate I tip my hat. I know many other people that would have kept those screenies private. I had a copy but for you to post them really sets a precedent that I will happily follow. Too often we post our own victories and get praise for them. But to post the screenies of those "other" games is honourable and generally adds to the friendliness of the SS community as a whole. Keep your chin up Ultimate, cuz I&#39;m sure I&#39;ll be posting some victories that you had on me sometime in the near future. We all have our days, mine just happened to be the past couple. Your turn next.

We should revamp our screenies protocol to honour the idea and comraderie of posting your opponents victories over yourself. I will play right now and see if I can get one of those shots. GG&#39;s Ultimate&#33; B)

Remember balance is the key. ooohhhhhhhhmmmmmmm

Sirc
11-24-2002, 08:18 AM
Be sure and get a shot of me beating you Eph&#33; :lol:

FUS1ON
11-24-2002, 11:20 AM
It&#39;s great to hear someone who feels the same as I do, Eph you deserve http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/happy/thumb.gif http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/happy/thumb.gif

TheUltimateWarrior
11-24-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Ephemerion@Nov 24 2002, 09:16 AM
You guys say too much. I just had a good day today. Often I don&#39;t perform as well. I think this shows more of the character of Ultimate Warrior. It takes a rare person to respect another individual when they too are a competitor. To you Ultimate I tip my hat. I know many other people that would have kept those screenies private. I had a copy but for you to post them really sets a precedent that I will happily follow. Too often we post our own victories and get praise for them. But to post the screenies of those "other" games is honourable and generally adds to the friendliness of the SS community as a whole. Keep your chin up Ultimate, cuz I&#39;m sure I&#39;ll be posting some victories that you had on me sometime in the near future. We all have our days, mine just happened to be the past couple. Your turn next.

We should revamp our screenies protocol to honour the idea and comraderie of posting your opponents victories over yourself. I will play right now and see if I can get one of those shots. GG&#39;s Ultimate&#33; B)

thnx dude&#33;
I just like playing you, win or lose, i still think if I get 1 frag I do good&#33; ;)

Your clearly one of the best and it&#39;s good to see how i can compete with you
I hope I gave you some competion ( clearly NOT in fortress)

hope to play ya soon&#33;

FASTway
11-24-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Ephemerion@Nov 24 2002, 12:16 AM

Is that a picture of you? :huh: