PDA

View Full Version : i need some help...

death maker
11-28-2002, 06:29 PM
ok... i just got my own copy of half-life counter strike and im haveing some problems. me and my friend both play cs and he instaled his cd on my computer (also w/ his own cd key) now when i just got my copy w/ my own cd key i unistaled counter stike and dealted every thing dealing w/ cs...... after i instaled my copy the screen where it askes you to put the cd key did not pop up and acted like i was still on my friend's cd key now we cant play at the same time because every time im on and he trying to log on it says "cd key is in use try again later" and we want to play each other wat cani do to stop this form hapeing and am i doing anything wrong? Thanx for your help

-=death=-

Sacrifice
11-28-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by death maker@Nov 28 2002, 10:29 AM
ok... i just got my own copy of half-life counter strike and im haveing some problems. me and my friend both play cs and he instaled his cd on my computer (also w/ his own cd key) now when i just got my copy w/ my own cd key i unistaled counter stike and dealted every thing dealing w/ cs...... after i instaled my copy the screen where it askes you to put the cd key did not pop up and acted like i was still on my friend's cd key now we cant play at the same time because every time im on and he trying to log on it says "cd key is in use try again later" and we want to play each other wat cani do to stop this form hapeing and am i doing anything wrong? Thanx for your help

-=death=-
i know the cd-key is still in there.....srry dude but thats going to be ur cd key for now on...theres no way to get a new one

SASQUATCH
11-28-2002, 06:39 PM
Send me your telephone number I will call you ok.

I think I know what the problem is knuckle head.

There is away. . . .

SAS

Sacrifice
11-28-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by SASQUATCH@Nov 28 2002, 10:39 AM
Send me your telephone number I will call you ok.

I think I know what the problem is knuckle head.

There is away. . . .

SAS
ok

MR. SLiK
11-28-2002, 07:27 PM
Delete everything, even the registry files. Use RegCleaner. Then try reinstalling.