PDA

View Full Version : WHERE THE **** DID MY THREAD GO

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-29-2002, 09:39 AM
I have only been asleep for like 3 hours, and both threads have been deleted what i started.

I never got to read them and i want to.

Like i said yesterday, you just cant go around ruling people's decisions, Now its my turn to show just how far i can really go!!!!

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-29-2002, 09:40 AM
Bugs, viruses, deleted things.

Wanna play that game????? Which of you deleted the therads???

Ra\/en
11-29-2002, 09:42 AM
dude.. are you alright? :huh:

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-29-2002, 09:45 AM
No.

Hobbes
11-29-2002, 10:15 AM

Justncredible
11-29-2002, 10:21 AM
they locked them you idiot......look down the list......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

every feel people are laughing at you and not with you,,,,, if you don't you should............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SASQUATCH
11-29-2002, 10:27 AM
SHOTGUNmaniac

Please listen to me my friend.

I know it’s been difficult lately and maybe it’s time to consider ok, to just lay back and think a little but mostly to rest my friend. I will be on msn all day if needed and to please consider waiting before saying anything. Also consider the fact that not many people understand where your coming from but only that they know that you’re bitter and it’s time to consider to let it go and concern yourself what is more important.

You are a smart man and many things don’t always go our ways but the interesting part about everyone’s life is that we learn and always try to humble ourselves when times are hard. It is the best way for us to realize what is more important. Look behind and say to yourself why and what can I do to look pass this feeling of anger.

Think about it and wait and you will see what I mean. Time will play a major roll for you as the days will past and look upon positive things and it will come to you and then you will feel the peace my good friend.

To everyone consider why he maybe feeling this way and not to judge just understand the best way you can for now. I don’t expect anyone to understand but only try if possible and what is best. Thank you all

SHOTGUNmaniac stay cool and wait.

Your friend SAS

Justncredible
11-29-2002, 10:49 AM
SAS, you are right, but he never said WHY he is acting like this,,, to come in here and say he ****************** hates everyone but a few people is bullchit&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I played him only a few times, no reason for him to talk smack,,, he opened the door to be bashed now,,,, he can explain why he is acting like this and some people might understand,,,, right now he is an idiot and I am not gonna kisss his ass to make him feel better.......... <_<

SASQUATCH
11-29-2002, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Justncredible@Nov 29 2002, 05:49 AM
SAS, you are right, but he never said WHY he is acting like this,,, to come in here and say he ****************** hates everyone but a few people is bullchit&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I played him only a few times, no reason for him to talk smack,,, he opened the door to be bashed now,,,, he can explain why he is acting like this and some people might understand,,,, right now he is an idiot and I am not gonna kisss his ass to make him feel better.......... <_<
I understand but consider to let it go ok.

SAS

Goober
11-29-2002, 04:03 PM
<sniffle>....I&#39;m <sniff sniff> not on the beloved list...waaahh...no one loves me.......<Sniffle>....what did I do?? I never talk smack in a game.....I never backstabbed you Maniac...(tried to, but you shot me first)......Oh well....guess I&#39;ll never know.
<as he rambles off into the woods to commit suicide with the cannon>.......the world watches with quiet reverance, waiting....wondering...will he do it?????...
[stay tuned for the next episode, coming soon]

Uh, will someone help me with the cannon??? It doesn&#39;t roll well in soft ground.

LaSH
11-29-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Goober DOA@Nov 29 2002, 04:03 PM
<sniffle>....I&#39;m <sniff sniff> not on the beloved list...waaahh...no one loves me.......<Sniffle>....what did I do?? I never talk smack in a game.....I never backstabbed you Maniac...(tried to, but you shot me first)......Oh well....guess I&#39;ll never know.
<as he rambles off into the woods to commit suicide with the cannon>.......the world watches with quiet reverance, waiting....wondering...will he do it?????...
[stay tuned for the next episode, coming soon]

Uh, will someone help me with the cannon??? It doesn&#39;t roll well in soft ground.
Boy you aint wright. Really they have doctors that can help you. They call them Shrinks. :lol: :lol:

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-29-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Justncredible@Nov 29 2002, 10:49 AM
As for you&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Your just an ASS

Gun Element
11-29-2002, 06:28 PM
Shotgun by now u should have least cooled down a bit. B)

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-29-2002, 06:29 PM
Nope

Gun Element
11-29-2002, 06:31 PM
Nope

SPAM&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Phoenix
11-29-2002, 06:46 PM
..........................ok, that was my contribution to this thread, bye.

SALvation
11-29-2002, 06:48 PM
Shotgun I&#39;m not sure what your problem is but I suggest you take a vacation from these boards and work out your issues. No more flames towards people or we will have to force a vacation on you. With new people coming to these boards everyday we don&#39;t need this to drive them away.

So chill out and remember these are just games.

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-29-2002, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Nov 29 2002, 06:48 PM
Shotgun I&#39;m not sure what your problem is but I suggest you take a vacation from these boards and work out your issues. No more flames towards people or we will have to force a vacation on you. With new people coming to these boards everyday we don&#39;t need this to drive them away.

Force a vacation&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Why do you all think like your some form of world leader or something

Grimmy
11-29-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by SHOTGUNmaniac+Nov 29 2002, 01:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SHOTGUNmaniac @ Nov 29 2002, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--SALvation@Nov 29 2002, 06:48 PM

Force a vacation&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Why do you all think like your some form of world leader or something[/b][/quote]
well not to be rude, but because I can. With that, another one bites the dust, gets thrown in the closet, locked and the key flushed down the toilet. Good thing it wasn&#39;t anything important lol :lol: