PDA

View Full Version : my return to sam..

Phoenix
12-01-2002, 12:33 AM
Well, my parents took a lave today so I had the house to myself for most of the day. I hooked my comp back up to the internet and played sam for the first time in 2 months.....

....I joined a game with chico....not the GM chico becuase he didnt have any tags,and managed to get to 20 before he won. I was pretty darn rusty. but it was fun none-the-less. i then played a game with hammer in LT and won( w00t), I cant remember the score though <_< Im sure he remembers though. i then played a game on red station and was tied with 26 with some camper called sword-man, who was obviously camping with the sniper gun(he was quite amazing with it though <_< ) I was kicked off though becuase the lag was so freaking bad.

Anyways, I played with the name Cherub because I cant get my old tag to work. It was an interesting experience, but ultimetally pretty lame because of the lag :( Anyways, I doubt I will play any more sam until the new game comes out(If ever) or until my suspension from the interent is up :P

It was nice seeing some old faces though, it reminded me of the golden age of sam :)

Grimmy
12-01-2002, 12:37 AM
so that is who that was. I was wondering about that. How much longer till you get the net back?? How&#39;s the leg?

Phoenix
12-01-2002, 12:40 AM
were you playing grimmy? Sorry man, I didnt see you, I was too consumed in the game. The leg is ok, but I fell so ****ty because of my flu :( I havent really talked about getting my interent back though. Im planning on talking to them about it at christmas, hehehehehe :D

Grimmy
12-01-2002, 05:41 AM
Yea,I was playing as Grimmy, with my GODS tags. I remember seeing you in a several maps. I think I was the one that whooped on your butt lol j/k

Hope you get it back at X Mas Phoenix&#33;&#33;

Phoenix
12-01-2002, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Dec 1 2002, 05:41 AM
Yea,I was playing as Grimmy, with my GODS tags. I remember seeing you in a several maps. I think I was the one that whooped on your butt lol j/k

Hope you get it back at X Mas Phoenix&#33;&#33;
God, I hope so as well :)

Grimmy
12-01-2002, 05:47 AM
And the rest of us do too&#33; WooT&#33;&#33;&#33;

Phoenix
12-01-2002, 05:48 AM
And when I do come back, kiss your beloved spam king crown good-bye&#33;&#33; :P :D

Grimmy
12-01-2002, 06:00 AM
just bring is spam queen, or wanne be spammer, you have not chance, when I unlease the spam, no one can hide from it&#33;

Dangerous Dan
12-01-2002, 06:21 AM
cya around Phoenix, it was like the old dayz having you back for a while :)