PDA

View Full Version : WillyTrombone

WillyTrombone
12-03-2002, 04:20 AM
right now it's the last week before finals and once those are over, I'll have a few rehearsals but this year's gigs are slim (how could the mall not want us? this would have been the 15th year in a row our group (http://willyt.dyndns.org/poinsettia/2001/groupphoto.jpg) (me play tooba) has played for them. :o )

anyhoo, I'm gonna have a couple of weeks with not much to do. I've pretty much played the hell out of GTA3 now. There's only one mission I haven't finished -- Gripped -- but I've done everything else that counts as a mission plus set some rather insane records for flying the dodo (over 20 minutes) and non-cheat non-L-train-superjump insane stunt records (over 1000 feet distance off a ramp in the rhino and over 900 degree rotations in the cheetah off of trees in staunton's elevated medians). I'll definately get Vice city when it's available for the PC. :)

So I was just wondering what's good. I haven't played renegade in about 2 months and I never really like the new unreal based on the demo. My America's Army CD finally got here last week but I know myself well enough that I won't be installing anything new until after my exams are over.

Dangerous Dan
12-03-2002, 04:25 AM
sit back and treat yourself to some wholesome Serious Sam: The Second Encounter. That's what i've been playing :D

i play the piano as well... but thats not important, lol

Phoenix
12-03-2002, 04:30 AM
Just enjoy some lag-tastic games of sam ;)

Sauron
12-03-2002, 04:34 AM
I play Sam and UT2003 and i am up for any non mass army strategy game

HAMMER
12-03-2002, 04:39 AM
Willy, I'm back playing Quake2 a bit. GameMecca.net-=Detroit=- IP is in other thread from today about the Q2 server :)

WillyTrombone
12-03-2002, 07:50 AM
quake2? schweet. But I lost my cd like 2 years ago. :o

(man, I wish there was some standard forum interface. I've been using so many lately that I'm just getting all confused. Some log in, some don't... some have a single title field, some have two... some... well, that's just about all the differences I can think of but it's still enough to make an ass of myself.)

HAMMER
12-03-2002, 02:52 PM
If you want Quake2, PM me and lemme know. I have it ready for download.