PDA

View Full Version : secretion, real life

Dangerous Dan
12-08-2002, 03:39 AM
i'm freik'n glad this bunch of A$$ holes havnt come to gamemecca yet, they are probably the BIGGEST freiks of nature that have ever come into existance, i bet all they talk about are strange sexually transmitted diseases and probably have them themselves. Infact, i bet they got them from their wives who might be whores or something. This all purely specutation, feel free to add any further possible things that yo u feel they might be like.

Phoenix
12-08-2002, 03:40 AM
I think they are over grown baboons plotting to take over the earth and infect all humans with their disguisting deseases...they are also hermaphrodites...

Slash
12-08-2002, 03:41 AM
Hmmmm, Hammer has been awfully quiet lately.

Phoenix
12-08-2002, 03:42 AM
what does hammer have to do with anything?

Ra\/en
12-08-2002, 03:43 AM
why just the other day i saw one urinating in a sock, in the middle of the road..

OUTLAWS Spike
12-08-2002, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Slash@Dec 7 2002, 09:41 PM
Hmmmm, Hammer has been awfully quiet lately.
LOL
They are probably a bunch of salad tossing homos too.. :lol:

Snip3r
12-08-2002, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Ra\/en@Dec 7 2002, 10:43 PM
why just the other day i saw one urinating in a sock, in the middle of the road..
Ddue thats just sad :(

FUS1ON
12-08-2002, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Dangerous Dan@Dec 7 2002, 09:39 PM
i'm freik'n glad this bunch of A$$ holes havnt come to gamemecca yet, they are probably the BIGGEST freiks of nature that have ever come into existance, i bet all they talk about are strange sexually transmitted diseases and probably have them themselves. Infact, i bet they got them from their wives who might be whores or something. This all purely specutation, feel free to add any further possible things that yo u feel they might be like.
IMO You might be going just a tad overboard with some of your comments and threads.

Ra\/en
12-08-2002, 03:47 AM
c'mon shogun dont you find this to be pretty funny? :lol:

Phoenix
12-08-2002, 03:47 AM
I think its funny as hell!

Sauron
12-08-2002, 03:57 AM
i think its funny too but it shouldnt be the first thing a possibly new member should see

Snip3r
12-08-2002, 03:59 AM
I spilt coke on my desk when I saw all the threads about them!

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-08-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Ra\/en@Dec 7 2002, 07:43 PM
Oh man! Now that has got to be the funniest thing I've read lately. :D
You didn't steal that from a movie, did you?

Sirc
12-08-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by Dangerous Dan@Dec 7 2002, 10:39 PM
Wow. I agree with Raven. This is funny - in a sad kind of way. It kind of shows you a whole new side to DD, doesn't it? I didn't realize he was a raving lunatic. And what a shining example he sets as a leader of the MERC clan.

And then there is Phoenix, who has stayed faithfully crouched at his master's feet, laughing hysterically (in between bong hits) at DD's insanity throughout. Good boy! Now reach up and wipe the froth from DD's mouth, will you?

This has indeed been both entertaining and educational. Thanks guys! :)

And for those of you who have joined GM recently - Welcome! Don't mind our village idiots. They're harmless. We'll have them back on their medication shortly. :rolleyes:

Mr Clean
12-08-2002, 09:42 AM
I haven't been on much lately so I'm not very caught up on this whole "secretions" thing. But I thought I heard about something like this at another web site last week. I don't remember where it was, but the jist of the discussion seemed to suggest it was the RDH Clan who was doing this in their games, using gross names and the like. Didn't RDH used to be on here? I haven't seen them guys in quite a while....

I don't know, I visit too many damn sites anyways.....it's enough to drive me INSANE...... :wacko:

:D

::: DARK PSI :::
12-08-2002, 02:11 PM
MU HAHAHAHAHA! FIGHT MY CHILDREN! LET ME SEE YOUR BLOOD!

Grimmy
12-08-2002, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by :: DARK LEVIATHAN ::@Dec 8 2002, 09:11 AM
MU HAHAHAHAHA! FIGHT MY CHILDREN! LET ME SEE YOUR BLOOD!
:rolleyes: I am going to poke you in the eye DL :P you can't poke my eye, I have B) on :P

Strider
12-08-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Sauron@Dec 8 2002, 03:57 AM
i think its funny too but it shouldnt be the first thing a possibly new member should see
I agree. Its kinda pointless dan that you keep making new threads dedicated to these guys. Are you that bored? lol I dont mind but you have made like 5 threads talking about them, and I think that most of them have been locked. ;) I think dan is on the inside working for one of them :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :huh: :o

Slice
12-08-2002, 06:52 PM
I will say this whoever they are a couple of them are very, very good. :ph34r:

Phoenix
12-08-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc+Dec 8 2002, 09:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OUTLAWS Sirc @ Dec 8 2002, 09:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dangerous Dan@Dec 7 2002, 10:39 PM
i&#39;m freik&#39;n glad this bunch of A&#036;&#036; holes havnt come to gamemecca yet, they are probably the BIGGEST freiks of nature that have ever come into existance, i bet all they talk about are strange sexually transmitted diseases and probably have them themselves. &nbsp;Infact, i bet they got them from their wives who might be whores or something. &nbsp;This all purely specutation, feel free to add any further possible things that yo u feel they might be like.
Wow. I agree with Raven. This is funny - in a sad kind of way. It kind of shows you a whole new side to DD, doesn&#39;t it? I didn&#39;t realize he was a raving lunatic. And what a shining example he sets as a leader of the MERC clan.

And then there is Phoenix, who has stayed faithfully crouched at his master&#39;s feet, laughing hysterically (in between bong hits) at DD&#39;s insanity throughout. Good boy&#33; Now reach up and wipe the froth from DD&#39;s mouth, will you?

This has indeed been both entertaining and educational. Thanks guys&#33; :)

And for those of you who have joined GM recently - Welcome&#33; Don&#39;t mind our village idiots. They&#39;re harmless. We&#39;ll have them back on their medication shortly. :rolleyes:[/b][/quote]
Sheesh&#33; Someone needs a chiiiiillllllllllll pill baby&#33; And god, that last hit sure was good&#33; hey Dan, my master and god...I will obey you till the end of time&#33;&#33; I am you servent&#33; Both sexual and.....well, just sexual&#33; And sirc, I still luv ya baby&#33;

Ra\/en
12-08-2002, 08:53 PM
LOL&#33; even funnier of a thread now.

and lol HPC that came straight from my insane brain. :lol: