PDA

View Full Version : WTF????

Justncredible
12-11-2002, 05:34 PM
half the frecking wall is missing,,,,, what the hell is this????????

damn croteam....... :(

Sauron
12-11-2002, 05:36 PM
i have this sometimes too my view flips up and down and goes totally weird sometimes

but this only happened in Fortress till now

Phoenix
12-11-2002, 05:36 PM
WTF :blink:

Justncredible
12-11-2002, 05:38 PM
that is in fortress,,, you can see the cannon.... :wacko:

»°ßåD«
12-11-2002, 05:38 PM
weirdly ..weird!

Phoenix
12-11-2002, 05:39 PM
I wouldnt worry too much about it...

Sauron
12-11-2002, 05:39 PM
its some kind of a weird grafik bug cause i have it only sometimes and only for one game or till reconnect

Fetzer
12-11-2002, 05:53 PM
omg teh evil clipping bug from hell :wacko:... maybe something is wrong with your video card... :unsure:

Justncredible
12-11-2002, 06:01 PM
maybe,,,,,, I might have to try and reinstall,,,,,, clipping????? WTF is that,,,,, could it be my drivers,,, I am running the 2.2 catalyst for ATI all in wonder radeon......... :(

Fetzer
12-11-2002, 06:19 PM
Oh well, Id love to help you, but I appear to know a crap about techie stuff, so sorry. :P

Snip3r
12-11-2002, 10:13 PM
Dude thats weird :blink:

Justncredible
12-11-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Fetzer@Dec 11 2002, 01:19 PM
Oh well, Id love to help you, but I appear to know a crap about techie stuff, so sorry. :P
uuummm,,,, yeah me too,, so what is "clipping",,,, is it a bug???

Sauron
12-11-2002, 10:17 PM
clipping is something that u dont walk through walls as far as i know

Justncredible
12-11-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Sauron@Dec 11 2002, 05:17 PM
clipping is something that u dont walk through walls as far as i know
why would not walking thru walls make a wall disappaer???? is it my drivers???

Sauron
12-11-2002, 10:24 PM
no its a bug when the clipping is moved a little inside to the wall u get those weird pics

u should see what nice pics u get when turning the clipping off in good old doom :)

Sauron
12-11-2002, 10:25 PM
or the clipping doesnt work correctly somehow

damn if i could explain it in german it would be better :(

Mr Clean
12-12-2002, 03:55 PM
damn if i could explain it in german it would be better

Go ahead, we'll have Sirc translate for us with his handy translator program... :D

Justncredible
12-13-2002, 06:49 AM
where oh where is half that wall at?????? :angry: :angry:

Nobody
12-13-2002, 07:29 AM
You sure that isn't some type of lag issue ? I had something happen once or twice when trying to run up the ramp in hole. I walked into the ramp instead of up it. :blink: It was very strange, then I got the F9 shortly after.

Slice
12-13-2002, 07:49 AM
Ya Justin isn't that a lag issue? LOL

Justncredible
12-13-2002, 07:56 AM
nope no lag, it is a cheat, can be turned on and off, we know what the settings are and where the file is too,,,,, it is a clipping cheat, none of the GODS knew what it was until a few mispoken words by a person not in our clan,,,, so one of our very deligent members spent over 3 hours to figure it out,,,, the same day he told me and I took this screen shot, and posted it here,,,, the goal from the very start of hearing about this cheat was to expose the players who use it,,,,, I have been playing SS since the FE demo came out,,, I still got the demo disk from feb 2001,,,, it has some hot chics on that disk,,,,,, Slash was contacted about this on I think wednesday, so we GODS just found out, and we are moving foward in a aggressive manner to stop the cheating in this game,,,, the ping flooders and wall cheaters will be busted,,,, and it would not hurt me one bit if they get kicked and banned for life....... :angry:

Sauron
12-13-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Justncredible@Dec 13 2002, 08:56 AM
nope no lag, it is a cheat, can be turned on and off, we know what the settings are and where the file is too,,,,, it is a clipping cheat, none of the GODS knew what it was until a few mispoken words by a person not in our clan,,,, so one of our very deligent members spent over 3 hours to figure it out,,,, the same day he told me and I took this screen shot, and posted it here,,,, the goal from the very start of hearing about this cheat was to expose the players who use it,,,,, I have been playing SS since the FE demo came out,,, I still got the demo disk from feb 2001,,,, it has some hot chics on that disk,,,,,, Slash was contacted about this on I think wednesday, so we GODS just found out, and we are moving foward in a aggressive manner to stop the cheating in this game,,,, the ping flooders and wall cheaters will be busted,,,, and it would not hurt me one bit if they get kicked and banned for life....... :angry:
well i havent modified any of my files except one time the common.ctf so that i can use bindings but i switched back to the normal version when the discussion about that stuff were going on at Seriously with Biggd! So my question is could that cheat affect other players besides the one using it too ??? And if so what does it to the one then cause its funny that when i jump at the Fortress from the RL to the GL sometimes my graphics go weird and i wallk on the walls and stuff or at least my view suggests that !! Thats really weird cause i cant play then and have to reconnect to server and/or even restart my game

Saretta
12-13-2002, 01:06 PM
That happened to me once in a coop game. I want backwards to the wall and suddenly was in the wall and out of the level. It was really weird because I couldn't walk back into the level again... :( I had to restart the game.

Snip3r
12-13-2002, 10:09 PM
Well I will speak for that very smart very awesome very cool kid, the cheat is pathetically simple to pull off but u need to edit a certain file for it to work, if u didnt edit the file and do u know what to it then u are perfectly fine and ur glitches are caused by the lag and gayness of Grimmy reflecting off ur screen :P

Diablo
12-15-2002, 01:09 AM
Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

OUTLAWS Spike
12-15-2002, 01:15 AM
So Justin who are the cheaters?

FASTway
12-15-2002, 01:48 AM
how do you do it?
I want to see what it is all about.

Grimmy
12-15-2002, 06:11 AM
me, I am a cheater. I use the wall cheat. But I don't know how to get rid of it. It sucks and doesn't help me anyways.

Sirc
12-15-2002, 06:13 AM
Seriously? :o :D

Slash
12-15-2002, 03:24 PM
It will be fixed in the elusive patch.

Snip3r
12-15-2002, 05:20 PM
Heh, now I can officially say I did something that helped the gaming world :)

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-15-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Justncredible@Dec 12 2002, 11:56 PM
Hey! I got that disk too.
It had a nice photo shoot with those "chicks". B)