PDA

View Full Version : Dangerous Dan is signing off

Dangerous Dan
12-12-2002, 06:30 AM
firstly, plz dont delete this topic as it is the last post i will ever make and it is not ment to offend anyone:

Quote BIGGD01:

"Phoenix-you seem to be a pothetic loser who lacks the attention from your parents not because of all the stunts you pulled and the posts or cursing, but becaue you actually think people care or even read your posts or even take you seriuosly. the statement that you are back means to most here --who cares and didnt realized you left. you are the type of person who ruins the fun for others because your a douche bag.

i advise all to ignore every post this sneaky punk makes and i hope the mercs leaders taker care of their embarassment. these are the type of punks who should be dragged around town on the back of a pickup. his sneaky ways reminds me of gstar.

i am shaking my head of the stupidity o fthat first post of this thread. the most pothetic thing i ever read. i wanted to leave in dramatic fashion???? haha what a dumb ****. like anyone cares. and he made up stuff is trully a work of genious. wow he should be working for the gov't as a spy because he had us all fooled.

phoenix-you will always be a legend in your own mind!!!!!!!!!"

need i say that THIS post makes you no better than how you think Phoenix acts?

Infact, what makes you think ppl give a crap about what you say? you enjoy THINKING people look at your "ME BIGGD" screenshot threads, but in reality they just shake their heads and say "looks like BIG wants more attention again". You might be a tough guy in real life, but here your just information, a bunch of meaningless and worthless words on a radiation emitting screen. In reality: everyone who wastes their time staring at a screen is like this.

Honestly, i dont know what's more pathetic: that people actually CARE about what goes on in these forums, or that it's a second life for people like myself. BIGGD01, go to your OWN clan's forums (yeah, thats right) if you don't like what happens at gamemecca.net, it's your choice to read any threads posted by Phoenix, although it is true you can't avoid any of his responses within other threads.

Personal attacks on members are also extremely pointless, regardless of whatever text you print, the only conflict that happen's is between yourself, and an inanimate screen. Anyone can throw insults at inhuman names, in an uninteractive text based forum, but have you ever stopped and looked at the big picture? These are people. Would you adress anyone on the street in such a barbaric fashion? I should certainly hope not.

Hypocrites, everyone who complains about spam on these forums are hypocrites. The purpose of SALvation founding gamemecca was to create a friendly atmosphere, where member's would not need to worry about being pestered with anti-spamming hate posts. If anyone can truely remeber how much hate was present in the threads the OTers gave the clans at Seriously!, you'll realize BIGGD01's response is worse than anything they may have once said.

-------

This thread has made me think, why bother being part of a bickering community where pleasent young people such as Phoenix are shunned. If you looked beneath everyhting Phoenix has posted, he's done it all inthe name of fun, and having a good time. Therefore i am abandoning gamemecca.net because threads like this waste my time. I use the computer to escape form my already stressful life, not to enter a new one. I hope you all enjoy this wonderful site that has been given to you out of the goodness of the admin's hearts, and stop corrupting it with controversy and hate.

Best wishes from your former valued forum acquaintance,

-Dangerous Dan

P.S. From now on when you see me it'll be in-game, Salvation and Dark Leviathan, if you want to contact me you know my msn and email account, dont bother PMing me since i won't be here to read them. And BIGGD01, whenever you join a fragmatch game, i'm childishly going to be leaving right away.

(plz excuse any major spelling mistakes, my spelling sucks)

P.P.S. I guess none of you will ever see my mug :P

MR. SLiK
12-12-2002, 06:34 AM
Viva el Dan

Phoenix
12-12-2002, 06:38 AM
.............Dan, please dont go :( I dont want to be the reason for you leaving! This is the worst ****ing day of my life. Jesus, what is wrong with these boards!! I cant take this crap anymore. I feel so inclined to do like Dan and leave this place. To me, people like BIGD are poison. I'm so pissed and upset right now that i cant think straight!

.............Dan, I beg of you, please dont go. You are too important to this community. Dont let BIGGD do this to you.

Sirc
12-12-2002, 06:40 AM
I don't want to see you go either DD. Why don't you just take a few days off and then come back instead? :(

Phoenix
12-12-2002, 06:41 AM
It's no ****ing use, he already left..... :(

666vicious666
12-12-2002, 06:42 AM
Yea, just take a vacation.

Phoenix
12-12-2002, 06:46 AM
He isnt coming back damint! Ugghhh....this whole day and board sickens me....

666vicious666
12-12-2002, 06:47 AM
Boo Hoo :(

Phoenix
12-12-2002, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by 666vicious666@Dec 12 2002, 06:47 AM
Boo Hoo :(
Is that meant to be sarcastic?

666vicious666
12-12-2002, 06:50 AM
No...

Phoenix
12-12-2002, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by 666vicious666@Dec 12 2002, 06:50 AM
No...
ok, good.

Sirc
12-12-2002, 07:02 AM
People leave, people come back. He will probably be back after he cools off a bit. Ya gotta love this place. :P

Ra\/en
12-12-2002, 07:29 AM
thats a shame.. :(

BIGGD01
12-12-2002, 07:32 AM
erased by me biggd

666vicious666
12-12-2002, 07:50 AM
Yea...Sure...What ever...

Gun Element
12-12-2002, 02:17 PM
Dangerous Dan, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

TheUltimateWarrior
12-12-2002, 03:34 PM
too bad dude

I liked having you around!

Phoenix
12-12-2002, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by BIGGD01@Dec 12 2002, 07:32 AM
i cant understand how i became the bad guy after i replyed to a thread from a merc who claims to lied to all of us. i dont care dd if you leave and your comments of mebigg are dumb. it is a representaion od the clan memeber i am. it must really bother you though as you commented on it. so some think i was harsh for someone lying and changing there name and starting trouble which phoenix says so in his firts post inthe thread he started. well it was many of the gods members and others that were getting virus attacks and there msn accounts stolen because of people like that. it's fine i can be the cause of this in some of your eyes but read it again and see what my response to phoenix was about. dd you are a back stabbing person as you pretend to be friendly with some than like a snake you talk smack. regardless, you or no other merc spoke to your clan member regarding his thread which caused my post. and as for leaving if i am in a game---you are better off---1 less baptizm!!!!!!!!!
Thank god you changed your avatar! All you are to me is a racist white supremecist. Now you are calling me the same as hackers and virus senders!? Ok, take a moment Biggy,let's think about this. Am I the first person on the face of the planet to lie? Im afraid not. Am I the only person to have used alias's? Nope. There are tons of other people I am aware of that have used aliases and not told anyone. I just actually said it. I think you have major emotional probelems and should seek theraoy. And no, that is not a joke. IS it me, or do I recall you using an alias a while ago called "white power"!? Dont go about lashing out at me when you are more of a pestilence to these boards than I am....

SALvation
12-12-2002, 03:55 PM
Phoenix, read your PM or get on AIM.

Any other flames after this post will be locked.

Mr Clean
12-12-2002, 07:11 PM
Good luck to you DD. I wish you didn't leave but it is your choice....

Phoenix
12-12-2002, 07:13 PM
He's doind this to make a statement...which obviously people are not getting :(

Phoenix
12-12-2002, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Dec 12 2002, 07:27 PM
People are free to leave or stay. What's odd to me is they feel they are obligated to make a dramatic post about it.

Oh well, more soap opera entertainment for mehttp://home.adelphia.net/~lvhare/images/Smilies/biggrinsanta.gif
He was trying to make a statement...obviously you failed to see that....

Chan
12-12-2002, 07:48 PM
Im sorry to hear it, take good care friend

Mr Clean
12-12-2002, 09:03 PM
Nice Santa Claus Hat smiley Term....

Mr Clean
12-12-2002, 09:30 PM
Cool! (Right Click, Save Picture As...)

SASQUATCH
12-12-2002, 11:47 PM
This is not good. . . .