PDA

View Full Version : Later

Slice
12-13-2002, 06:04 AM
I will not play this game any longer, until there is a patch which does not allow you to cheat. I am sick of the modifications of this damn game. There is a cheat which will allow you to see through the walls. There is also a setting which will give you the upper hand, ping wise in game. To me, Croteam is a bunch of assholes. They don't know what the Fvch they are doing. Make a game where you don't have to touch a ****ing thing. Hello like UT2003. Yes there are problems with it as well, but not near the sh!t that Sam has. What the hell were they thinking when the made all the player files editable? Damn idiots.

Ra\/en
12-13-2002, 06:07 AM
w0rd it up Slice!

i got me some juicy lag and f9 today.. hehe.

Death Engineer
12-13-2002, 06:09 AM
Slice,

I hope this isn't in response to the game that we just played. I do not have a "hack" for sam. The outlaw servers are very close to me geographically (Houston to Austin) and I have a dang good cable connection (2MB down, 376 up). I don't even remember killing you more than once in that game.

Seriously though, this game does need some help. But don't kill the messenger buddy? I'm on your side.

DE

Troop
12-13-2002, 06:09 AM
You are so right Slice. It ruins the whole integrity of the game. If the setting is there to manipulate, it allows players to get the upperhand. And inevitably, players will use it. Human nature.

Sauron
12-13-2002, 06:10 AM
The hacks and mod thing are even worse at UT2k3 believe me! Even though there are secure mutators out there they dont help!

Slice
12-13-2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Dec 13 2002, 01:09 AM
Slice,

I hope this isn't in response to the game that we just played. I do not have a "hack" for sam. The outlaw servers are very close to me geographically (Houston to Austin) and I have a dang good cable connection (2MB down, 376 up). I don't even remember killing you more than once in that game.

Seriously though, this game does need some help. But don't kill the messenger buddy? I'm on your side.

DE
No, it is far beyond our game just now. I have always enjoyed your competiition Death Engineer. I got f9 in our game. But the games before that were getting out of hand.

FASTway
12-13-2002, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by Slice@Dec 12 2002, 10:04 PM
I will not play this game any longer, until there is a patch which does not allow you to cheat. I am sick of the modifications of this damn game. There is a cheat which will allow you to see through the walls. There is also a setting which will give you the upper hand, ping wise in game. To me, Croteam is a bunch of assholes. They don't know what the Fvch they are doing. Make a game where you don't have to touch a ****ing thing. Hello like UT2003. Yes there are problems with it as well, but not near the sh!t that Sam has. What the hell were they thinking when the made all the player files editable? Damn idiots.
Later.

Justncredible
12-13-2002, 06:26 AM
:angry: yes, we GODS know what some players have been doing and have been working to get a way to find the players that are cheating, Slash is contacting croteam about it as well, BIGGDO1 and me are looking into a server script that is almost ready that when the client computer sends the information it will log the set up files with the IP,,

,, Slice as a real leader in our clan has already stated that any GODS clan member useing the cheats will be kicked from the clan,, hopefully the other clan leaders will do the same,,

Slash did not seem all to happy to hear about the rampant cheating that we suspect is going on,,,, right now NO NAMES of the suspects have been given to anyone,,,, the script being worked on will find the cheaters, IPs of cheaters will be traced and everyone will know that player is a cheater,,, the script will log every setting in the files for player settings,,,,, yes the entire file since the files are under 8 kb combined, it will not interfer with regular gameplay,,,, the files are sent at the start up of the game,,,,, no one is accusing anyone of cheating right now,,,, and no one will be accused of cheating,,,,,, the facts of the files logged will be proof,,,,, look for better gameplay coming very soon..... <_<

Sauron
12-13-2002, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by Justncredible@Dec 13 2002, 07:26 AM
:angry: yes, we GODS know what some players have been doing and have been working to get a way to find the players that are cheating, Slash is contacting croteam about it as well, BIGGDO1 and me are looking into a server script that is almost ready that when the client computer sends the information it will log the set up files with the IP,,

,, Slice as a real leader in our clan has already stated that any GODS clan member useing the cheats will be kicked from the clan,, hopefully the other clan leaders will do the same,,

Slash did not seem all to happy to hear about the rampant cheating that we suspect is going on,,,, right now NO NAMES of the suspects have been given to anyone,,,, the script being worked on will find the cheaters, IPs of cheaters will be traced and everyone will know that player is a cheater,,, the script will log every setting in the files for player settings,,,,, yes the entire file since the files are under 8 kb combined, it will not interfer with regular gameplay,,,, the files are sent at the start up of the game,,,,, no one is accusing anyone of cheating right now,,,, and no one will be accused of cheating,,,,,, the facts of the files logged will be proof,,,,, look for better gameplay coming very soon..... <_<
Nice hope that will make the competition better and gameplay more fair :)

Ra\/en
12-13-2002, 06:29 AM
cheating dont make bad players more skilled :lol:

OUTLAWS Tip
12-13-2002, 06:31 AM
Besides f9&#39;s and mucho lag sometimes, I&#39;ve never noticed anyone cheating once swimmers were gone.

Justncredible
12-13-2002, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Tip@Dec 13 2002, 01:31 AM
Besides f9&#39;s and mucho lag sometimes, I&#39;ve never noticed anyone cheating once swimmers were gone.
swimming is nothing,,,, the BPS settings buffers clipping and a few more are being seen...... all will be known..... :angry:

OUTLAWS Tip
12-13-2002, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by Justncredible+Dec 13 2002, 01:33 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Justncredible @ Dec 13 2002, 01:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Tip@Dec 13 2002, 01:31 AM
swimming is nothing,,,, the BPS settings buffers clipping and a few more are being seen...... all will be known..... :angry:[/b][/quote]
Is that when everything speeds up for a while and you go from lagging to running around too fast?

Justncredible
12-13-2002, 06:40 AM
well it came the attencion of the GODS just the last few days and we have been working the issue since we first found out,,,,, you can see the "see thru walls" cheat in the WTF??? thread

Dan2
12-13-2002, 06:42 AM
Seeing through walls? Damn... couldn&#39;t you just tape a demo and see what the cheater is seeing? Or does that not work?
Playing with your settings to cheat is cheesey. That would be cool if we could weed out the lame-wads. :)

Herbus Maximus
12-13-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Tip@Dec 13 2002, 09:31 AM
I&#39;ve never noticed anyone cheating once swimmers were gone.
[COLOR=green]And a hardy good slap on the back and a handshake to all that accomplished that feat. B)

Grimmy
12-13-2002, 07:10 AM
I think the demo will only work if you know the cheat yourself and have your files configured to use the cheat. I think, I don&#39;t even know how to demo lol :lol:

Slice
12-13-2002, 07:14 AM
Yes folks sorry to break another bad news to you, but there are cheaters amongst us. :angry: So if you ever felt like that shot from around the corner was impossible, well it might have been. There is a cheat which, allows you to see through the walls in a map. What were the Croats thinking when they designed this damn game? I am sickend.

mod
12-13-2002, 08:10 AM
Well slice ill squat when the patch is released i dont use any hacks and hope ya know that...always your friend ..mod

FUS1ON
12-13-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Justncredible@Dec 13 2002, 12:40 AM
well it came the attencion of the GODS just the last few days and we have been working the issue since we first found out,,,,, you can see the "see thru walls" cheat in the WTF??? thread
I used the search and couldn&#39;t find it, Where is this thread? (It would help if you all would provide links when you mention other threads please :) )

EDIT: Never mind, I found it LINK (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=4309)

Casanova
12-13-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Sauron@Dec 13 2002, 08:10 AM
The hacks and mod thing are even worse at UT2k3 believe me&#33; Even though there are secure mutators out there they dont help&#33;
Of course.
Those damn Germans :lol: ALWAYS discover all the cheats.

Like Counter-Strike:
over 100 cheats.

And all made by Germans :lol:

Haze
12-13-2002, 12:48 PM
Hmm cheating, are u not from finland Steve , maybe u remember lahtis?
I mean talk about cheating :D

Casanova
12-13-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by OrangeHaze@Dec 13 2002, 02:48 PM
Hmm cheating, are u not from finland Steve , maybe u remember Lahtis?
I mean talk about cheating :D
LOL &#33;&#33;&#33;
It was a "set up". Freaking "swedut" (aka Swedisg guys) and Norwegian guys used even heavier stuff.

LOL, I live in Lahtis &#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :D :lol: :D

Now there&#39;s some new information about the Lahtis case.......

Haze
12-13-2002, 01:02 PM
IT WAS U&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

U sold all the stuff to the finnish team and for the money u bought the best
cheats on the german market.

Casanova
12-13-2002, 01:03 PM
LOL&#33;&#33;&#33;

No. We don&#39;t cheat like u guys and Norwegians.

Haze
12-13-2002, 01:07 PM
LOL&#33;

Hmm , i wonder if Häkkinen was on something also when he won 2 years in a row?

Casanova
12-13-2002, 01:25 PM
LOL, F1 drivers don&#39;t cheat&#33;&#33;&#33;
At least not Häkkinen. Maybe Schumacher is cheating......

Hmm... haven&#39;t seen Swedish drivers in F1 for ages..... :lol: HAHAHAHAH :lol:

And soon Räikkönen will win the championship&#33;&#33;&#33; HAHAHAHAH :lol: :D

And we always beat you in Ice-Hockey HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA :lol:

LOL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sirc
12-13-2002, 02:44 PM
I think y&#39;all are crazy. I&#39;ve been playing SE since February and I don&#39;t ever recall feeling like someone was cheating. I get my share of wins. And I don&#39;t ever recall being shot from around a corner. :blink:

Go ahead and post names. But you sure as hell better have some hard proof before you go and accuse anyone of cheating. As it stands right now you just sound paranoid and silly.

For some people life is a conspiracy. :rolleyes: :P

Slice
12-13-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Dec 13 2002, 09:44 AM
I think y&#39;all are crazy. I&#39;ve been playing SE since February and I don&#39;t ever recall feeling like someone was cheating. I get my share of wins. And I don&#39;t ever recall being shot from around a corner. :blink:

Go ahead and post names. But you sure as hell better have some hard proof before you go and accuse anyone of cheating. As it stands right now you just sound paranoid and silly.

For some people life is a conspiracy. :rolleyes: :P
No, you can&#39;t shoot someone around a corner but this allows them to see around a corner or through any wall or object. Thus allowing them to fire at you right as you enter a room, or turn a corner. I have tried this out in a private server with other Gods. It is a fact, that some people are using it. If you record a demo of them, it will not show up on your screen because, your deafault settings display the screen correctly. So basically the people cheating are the only ones who would know they are cheating. Unless they told someone. ;)

Sirc
12-13-2002, 04:14 PM
And you are quitting because of this? Not me. If people need to do this crap then more power to them. I&#39;ll still play, and I&#39;ll still win from time to time. This changes nothing for me.

By the way, who is doing it? :D

SALvation
12-13-2002, 04:26 PM
Do you guys have proof of anything? I know I change my MinBPS and MaxBPS settings to about 5000 with a cable modem because it gives me a smoother connection and reduces the load on the server. I also have shadows enabled. Do these give me an edge? of course. Is it cheating? Hell no.

SALvation
12-13-2002, 04:27 PM
Also, are you guys saying that your writing scripts to access client PCs when we connect to your server? I doubt Slash would do something like that.

Slice
12-13-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Dec 13 2002, 11:26 AM
Do you guys have proof of anything? I know I change my MinBPS and MaxBPS settings to about 5000 with a cable modem because it gives me a smoother connection and reduces the load on the server. I also have shadows enabled. Do these give me an edge? of course. Is it cheating? Hell no.
Seeing through walls is totally different then an edge on the game. For example, lets say you&#39;re in Yodeler and someone is chasing you with the laser gun. You duck behind a house and now can see right through it and view that person who is coming at you. They decide to go to the left to find you and now you go right to get away from them. That is cheating and unfair because you know ahead of time what someone else is going to do.

SALvation
12-13-2002, 05:08 PM
I see your point but I doubt many people are actually using it. The same advantage can be given if you turn shadows on. That&#39;s how I know when someone is about to round a corner in front of me.

Grimmy
12-13-2002, 05:18 PM
This is what they are talking about. Taken in hole, before you go up the long ramp to the shotty area or the water.

Sirc
12-13-2002, 05:56 PM
Okay, that kinda sucks. :blink:

But it will still not stop me from playing. There doesn&#39;t appear to be anything anyone can do about it. And I wish you guys would not have brought it out in the open. When someone did that with the swimming cheat the next thing you knew there were swimmers all the time.

I ain&#39;t gonna worry about it. There&#39;s no point.

Sirc
12-13-2002, 06:00 PM
And apparently all the Gods know how to do it. I guarantee you that the majority, if not all, of the Outlaws never heard of this before. And non use it.

Mr Clean
12-13-2002, 06:04 PM
This is true.

Slice
12-13-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Dec 13 2002, 01:00 PM
And apparently all the Gods know how to do it. I guarantee you that the majority, if not all, of the Outlaws never heard of this before. And non use it.
This is much harder for someone to figure out. The swim cheat could be copied, this you actually have to edit a file.

Sauron
12-13-2002, 06:09 PM
well the i hope after revealing the people who cheat and the proove that they do u will reedit the files and delete the how to do it out of ur Brain :) :P

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-13-2002, 06:24 PM
I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone said they weren&#39;t going to play SS anymore.
I WILL NEVER STOP PLAYING SERIOUS SAM&#33;

FUS1ON
12-13-2002, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Dec 13 2002, 12:00 PM
And apparently all the Gods know how to do it. &nbsp;I guarantee you that the majority, if not all, of the Outlaws never heard of this before. &nbsp;And non use it.
I know for a fact that I had never heard of someone doing it in SS before today. And you can take us off the list of people you suspect of altering their BPS settings too&#33;&#33;&#33; :rolleyes:

Sirc
12-13-2002, 06:51 PM
Actually I just now altered my maxBPS setting. :P

I changed it from 10000 (DSL/Cable) to 6000. I think this is a good thing, not bad. It should cause me to use LESS bandwidth than the default setting. Or do I not understand how it works? :unsure:

Grimmy
12-13-2002, 06:52 PM
change it to 1 next time I see you in a map Sircy :lol:

Sirc
12-13-2002, 06:54 PM
I&#39;ll still beat you Grimmy&#33; :P

Anyway, I figure with my crappy DSL it won&#39;t matter much anyway. I&#39;ll try it out shortly.

Grimmy
12-13-2002, 06:56 PM
you are probably right, I played last night for the first time I think in 2 weeks, I suck really bad&#33; Maybe I was just tired, o well, will have to play some more soon.

FUS1ON
12-13-2002, 07:43 PM
After reading this thread, I&#39;ve spend most of the morning trying to find irrefutable proof of what I posted in this thread LINK (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=29&t=3577) is true. I&#39;ve asked Slash and he trying to find out also.

Let&#39;s see if we can try and put this myth to bed forever.

In the Serious Runner server software that is being used by the TRUE dedicated servers in SS SE there is a setting called "MaxBPS". It limits the MaxBPS per player connected to the server. Even though you have a default setting of 10000 MaxBPS in your .ini file, All you are gonna get is whatever is set in the MaxBPS setting in Serious Runner. The default setting is 3500 MaxBPS.

I know some of you all will NEVER believe what I&#39;ve just tried to explain to you and I&#39;ve prob&#39;ly just wasted my time, But I had to try...... Again.

http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/uploads/post-29-1038508497.jpg

And one more little bit proof. In this game there are five players that were playing on the same LAN in Houston and four players connected thru the internet, One of them is even from Germany and was doing pretty good&#33; As some of you know, the default settings for a LAN connection are Min6000/Max100000. If what you say is true, Then I should have been lagging/spiking/sturrering/whatever really bad and as you can see by looking at the netgraph and ping it just ain&#39;t so. Now I do live pretty close to Houston so most of the time I get low pings to their servers and I do have pretty good residential cable connection (2100dn/365up) so that might have helped things out a bit.

http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/uploads/post-21-1037215554.jpg

Now if I am wrong about all this, Then I will be the first to admit it, but I don&#39;t think so.

Sirc
12-13-2002, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS high ping camper@Dec 13 2002, 01:24 PM
I wish I had a dollar for everytime someone said they weren&#39;t going to play SS anymore.
I WILL NEVER STOP PLAYING SERIOUS SAM&#33;
I&#39;m with HPC. I&#39;m tired of hearing all the bitching about netcode and pings and cheaters and spammers and campers and aliases and paranoia and everything else. The game is what it is. Love it or leave it. Shut up and play.

Slice
12-13-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS SHOGUN@Dec 13 2002, 02:43 PM
After reading this thread, I&#39;ve spend most of the morning trying to find irrefutable proof of what I posted in this thread LINK (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=29&t=3577) is true. I&#39;ve asked Slash and he trying to find out also.

Let&#39;s see if we can try and put this myth to bed forever.

In the Serious Runner server software that is being used by the TRUE dedicated servers in SS SE there is a setting called "MaxBPS". It limits the MaxBPS per player connected to the server. Even though you have a default setting of 10000 MaxBPS in your .ini file, All you are gonna get is whatever is set in the MaxBPS setting in Serious Runner. The default setting is 3500 MaxBPS.

I know some of you all will NEVER believe what I&#39;ve just tried to explain to you and I&#39;ve prob&#39;ly just wasted my time, But I had to try...... Again.

http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/uploads/post-29-1038508497.jpg

And one more little bit proof. In this game there are five players that were playing on the same LAN in Houston and four players connected thru the internet, One of them is even from Germany and was doing pretty good&#33; As some of you know, the default settings for a LAN connection are Min6000/Max100000. If what you say is true, Then I should have been lagging/spiking/sturrering/whatever really bad and as you can see by looking at the netgraph and ping it just ain&#39;t so. Now I do live pretty close to Houston so most of the time I get low pings to their servers and I do have pretty good residential cable connection (2100up/365dn) so that might have helped things out a bit.

http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/uploads/post-21-1037215554.jpg

Now if I am wrong about all this, Then I will be the first to admit it, but I don&#39;t think so.
I am glad yours works without any problems. There are many people who can feel the lag when certain players join a game. It isn&#39;t a jerky/stuttering that happens. It is like the whole game just slows down in speed. Since it has never happend to you, it is hard to describe unless you have experienced it. There are lots of people it affects not just one or two. I have spoken to more then 10 people who this happens to. So although the server is set to 3500, somehow the bps does not get distributed evenly. Try joining an internet server then select LAN as your connection. See if anyone complains in the server you join. Or see if your screen becomes choppy. I have been in games where the game was running smooth as glass then a certain player will join and then people start running by me? :blink:

Sauron
12-13-2002, 09:50 PM
hey cool that "worst player ever" is me hehe i used to use that name after my 4 weeks excursion to UT2k3 :)

and Slice i noticed that too that when certain players join the game it starts to lag :(

Slash
12-13-2002, 09:57 PM
I think everyone experiences that slow down at times.

Sirc
12-13-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Slash@Dec 13 2002, 04:57 PM
I think everyone experiences that slow down at times.
I think so too. There have been many times where I have been playing on one server and then switch to another and it feels like I&#39;m running through waist deep water. It does happen to everyone. And I&#39;ve been stabbed in the back plenty of times while running with the knife. Especially in Yodeller. How does that happen? It happens because someone caught up to me. :)

When things start lagging out in a game, as people join and someone asks if anyone else is lagging, I&#39;ve never heard anyone say "Nope, no lag here". Everyone gets it. I don&#39;t think it has anything to do with hogging bandwidth. It just is the way it is. :)

FUS1ON
12-13-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Dec 13 2002, 10:26 AM
Your right Slice, I never experenced what you described and that has got to be rough for you all. Since my last post I&#39;ve been over at S&#33; reading the results of a search using the word "MaxBPS" in the Servers Admin. area. It appears that SAL is right in what he posted about lowering the settings to 5000 and just like Sirc has already done and in an effort to help you all, I&#39;m going to lower mine to 6000 as well. You will just have to trust me in that I&#39;m going to do this. I know getting others to do this is going to be impossible, But after hearing what SAL recommends and reading this post over at S&#33; then some might. LINK (http://forums.seriouscommunity.com/showthread.php?action=showpost&postid=92785)

Well the dedicated server only sets max. But I get guys on all the time that disconnect on level changes and have problems. The ones I have been able to get to change maxbps to 5000 and minbps to 2000 which is a long way from game defaults, they come back and tell me they can play servers now that they couldn&#39;t before plus they dont f9 anywhere as much as they used to.

All I can tell you is that it works for me and others. I tell cable players to try 6000 max and if that doesn&#39;t work to drop it to 5000.

Odd World being a mod should follow whatever is set in the script.ini

That post just seemed to stick out more than others and there were many is the reason I mentioned it.
Heck, I&#39;m all for anything that will make the game run smoother or more stable (Less F9s). :)

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-13-2002, 10:58 PM
"Running waist deep in water" is a good description. It happened to me today, and I had a hard time deciding whether to stay and finish the game or not. <_< :D

Snip3r
12-13-2002, 11:06 PM
#1-Shogun is right thats all I have to say about the BPS subject
#2-Seeing through walls is pathetically easy but it doesnt happen without the user editing a file
#3-Cheaters suck
#4-Most people in SS are n00bs and have no idea how to cheat
#5-I KNOW some people on these forums use this cheat and I would like THOSE PEOPLE to please stop, You know who you are and if I get into a game with you I will record a demo in order to make sure you ARE NOT cheating&#33;
#6-I heard the cheat to see through walls WAS possible but those people never told me how to do it, that is when I spent 3 hours looking through A file in order to find it to bring a stop to it, I don not know if those certain people are still cheating but I will tell you I know of only 2 people who do (did) it.
#7-I will be recording every game in order to find out who is cheating and who is not.
#8-Most people have no idea how to do this cheat so don&#39;t get paranoid in thinking every person who shoots u from behind a wall is using it, don&#39;t forget about te 3rd person view ;)

Ok those are my facts. I see myself as a bringer of justice and I think I have changed the future history of Sam to a better thing :)

Peace in the middle east :P

FASTway
12-14-2002, 12:49 AM
If you wanna see around walls, just play 3 rd person.

I play 1st person view and am often blasted by someone peeking around the corners by someone using 3rd person.

I think that is kind of a lame way to play but I really don&#39;t care.
It is just a game.

Troop
12-14-2002, 01:05 AM
There are several players that lag me out when they join. It is so obvious.

MR. SLiK
12-14-2002, 01:13 AM
This is just a clipping problem. This has happened many times before. If you go right next to the pillars in fortress they disappear. THis also happens on Garden of Gibs InstaGIB map. If you go next to one of the archs, you can see right through it, as if it wasnt there.

MR. SLiK
12-14-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by FASTway@Dec 13 2002, 04:49 PM

I play 1st person view and am often blasted by someone peeking around the corners by someone using 3rd person.

It is just a game.
I was about to say the same thing. 3rd person view has a distinct advantage in view and not being blinded by the red from being shot. Add to the fact that in 3rd person you have a crosshair, (this is supposed to be its drawback) so they know where they are shooting.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-14-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by FASTway@Dec 13 2002, 04:49 PM

It is just a game.
A lame way to play&#33;
Bite your tongue young man&#33;
I love 3rd person, I think 1st person is a lame way to play.....so there....neener..neener..neener. :P

Sirc
12-14-2002, 02:16 AM
Don&#39;t worry HPC, they&#39;re just mad cause they can&#39;t handle playing in 3rd person. Actually, I can&#39;t either. :wacko: :D

Troop
12-14-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Dec 13 2002, 09:16 PM
Don&#39;t worry HPC, they&#39;re just mad cause they can&#39;t handle playing in 3rd person. Actually, I can&#39;t either. :wacko: :D
I play in 3rd person also, but that damn 2nd person keeps bothering me... :P

Sirc
12-14-2002, 02:27 AM
LOL&#33; :lol:

DirtGod plays in 4th person. His mouse and keyboard are on a different table than his monitor. He has to keep his head turned at a 90 degree angle when he plays. :D

Troop
12-14-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Dec 13 2002, 09:27 PM
LOL&#33; &nbsp; :lol:

DirtGod plays in 4th person. &nbsp;His mouse and keyboard are on a different table than his monitor. &nbsp;He has to keep his head turned at a 90 degree angle when he plays. &nbsp; :D
:lol: LOL :lol:

Slash
12-14-2002, 05:09 AM
I contacted Goran from Croteam about this seeing throught walls cheat and he has said he will remove the temptation next week so when the final version of the patch comes out this will no longer be possible.

Sirc
12-14-2002, 05:14 AM
Sweet. Thanks Slash&#33; Well, well. We shall see who suddenly doesn&#39;t play so well. :D

FASTway
12-14-2002, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Dec 13 2002, 09:14 PM
Sweet. Thanks Slash&#33; Well, well. We shall see who suddenly doesn&#39;t play so well. :D
LOL....

:ph34r:

FUS1ON
12-14-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by Slash@Dec 13 2002, 11:09 PM
I contacted Goran from Croteam about this seeing throught walls cheat and he has said he will remove the temptation next week so when the final version of the patch comes out this will no longer be possible.
Outstanding&#33;&#33;&#33; http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/happy/thumb.gif

Sirc
12-14-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by FASTway+Dec 14 2002, 12:37 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FASTway @ Dec 14 2002, 12:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Dec 13 2002, 09:14 PM
Sweet. &nbsp;Thanks Slash&#33; &nbsp;Well, well. &nbsp;We shall see who suddenly doesn&#39;t play so well. &nbsp; :D
LOL....

:ph34r:[/b][/quote]
Um, was that an admission of guilt? :o :D

FASTway
12-14-2002, 05:59 AM
We shall see soon. ;)

Sirc
12-14-2002, 06:19 AM
Don&#39;t hold your breath. The new netcode will be a while yet. ;) :D

Slice
12-14-2002, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Slash@Dec 14 2002, 12:09 AM
Cool, that is exactly what I hoped would happen. :) Thanks Slash for making them aware of it. Thanks Snip3r for bringing it to my attention. Oh and um Croteam your not such the bad guys that I started this thread with. :unsure:

Sirc
12-14-2002, 06:35 AM
So are you gonna still play you fool? :P :D

MR. SLiK
12-14-2002, 06:35 AM
guys its a clipping problem. But if it gets fixed the better/

FASTway
12-14-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Dec 13 2002, 10:19 PM
Don&#39;t hold your breath. The new netcode will be a while yet. ;) :D
whew....

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-14-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Dec 13 2002, 09:27 PM
LOL&#33; :lol:

DirtGod plays in 4th person. His mouse and keyboard are on a different table than his monitor. He has to keep his head turned at a 90 degree angle when he plays. :D
That is true I have seen pics somewhere.

Snip3r
12-14-2002, 08:16 AM
Yes don&#39;t everyone thank me for spending 3 hours of my time figuring it out...Not that I would&#39;ve done anything with a point in those 3 hours....Spam :)

Justncredible
12-14-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Dec 14 2002, 01:35 AM
it is a clipping CHEAT, not a "problem" it is a CHEAT

Grimmy
12-14-2002, 09:07 AM
and I have the butt cheat, I see all your butts&#33;&#33; WooT&#33;&#33; pics to follow soon&#33;

Slash
12-14-2002, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Justncredible+Dec 14 2002, 02:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Justncredible @ Dec 14 2002, 02:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MR. SLiK@Dec 14 2002, 01:35 AM
it is a clipping CHEAT, not a "problem" it is a CHEAT[/b][/quote]
It really is a cheat, you change a value in a file and boom, you can see through walls- all of them.