PDA

View Full Version : I do not care.

HAMMER
12-13-2002, 01:30 PM
Some of you guys get so excited about nothing. It's getting retarded really.

You guys make these long emotional posts about somebody posting something you didn't like, and how it so personally upsets you. Really...um.

Justncredible...you appear to have a problem with me for some odd reason, and I cannot figure for what. But...I don't give a rat's ass really. You are an avatar. A small 1" by 1" picture to me. I should be a rotating skull to you. Nothing more...nothing less.

I will never get this bunched up over a forum. I used to get tied up in this crap, but now I just simply say "for what"?

You guys don't know me, and I don't know you. It doesn't have to be personal at all.

I for one would like this place to go back to being a lighthearted forum. If you feel the need to get so emotional and threaten leaving once a week, then find something else to do!

To make a long story short: Please relax guys. Take a break, and remember that we are adults playing games...what could be serious about that?!?!?!

On a more personal note: Justn...whatever I have done in my artificial computer existence to upset your artificial computer existence, I apologize from the bottom of my digital heart.

I'm sorry...I refuse to take any of this seriously. The more bullcrap that get's posted, the less likely I am to read it. Simple as that.

Goober
12-13-2002, 02:51 PM
Here! Here!.......Well said Mr. Hammer....

HAMMER
12-13-2002, 02:52 PM
*bows* (...including the little hand-flippy deal!)

Sirc
12-13-2002, 02:56 PM
Awww, you're no fun Hammer! I bet you sit and point out the flaws in a movie while everyone else is crying during the really emotional part. :P

You have to immerse yourself in something to really enjoy it. If you don't, why participate at all? :D

Grimmy
12-13-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Dec 13 2002, 09:56 AM
Awww, you're no fun Hammer! I bet you sit and point out the flaws in a movie while everyone else is crying during the really emotional part. :P

You have to immerse yourself in something to really enjoy it. If you don't, why participate at all? :D
:lol: I like to find the flaws in movies too. Haven't gotten to lately, have better things to do B)

Sirc
12-13-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Grimmy+Dec 13 2002, 11:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimmy @ Dec 13 2002, 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Dec 13 2002, 09:56 AM
Awww, you&#39;re no fun Hammer&#33; &nbsp;I bet you sit and point out the flaws in a movie while everyone else is crying during the really emotional part. &nbsp; :P

You have to immerse yourself in something to really enjoy it. &nbsp;If you don&#39;t, why participate at all? &nbsp; :D
:lol: I like to find the flaws in movies too. Haven&#39;t gotten to lately, have better things to do B)[/b][/quote]
Fun sucker outter&#33; :P

Mr Clean
12-13-2002, 04:34 PM
I like to find the flaws in movies too. Haven&#39;t gotten to lately, have better things to do

You&#39;ve been saying that a lot lately.....are you gonna post her pic? :D

Grimmy
12-13-2002, 05:09 PM
looky in a mirror cupcake :wub:

Mr Clean
12-13-2002, 05:11 PM
All I see is a Chippendale..... :D

Grimmy
12-13-2002, 05:24 PM
I said mirror, not your posters on your bathroom wall&#33; :lol:

Haze
12-13-2002, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Dec 13 2002, 06:24 PM
I said mirror, not your posters on your bathroom wall&#33; :lol:
Oh finally , i thought it was only me having those posters there.

Mr Clean
12-13-2002, 06:08 PM
I said mirror, not your posters on your bathroom wall&#33;

Those aren&#39;t posters, those are the latest prints from my photo shoot.... :D

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-13-2002, 07:24 PM
Ummmmmmmmmm.....back on the original subject.
When I was in grade school in the 1960&#39;s, we had something called "Pen Pals".
You would pick someone, sometimes from another country, sometimes another state............anyway, you&#39;d write letters back and forth, and send photos............and after awhile, it kinda felt like you knew that person.
It&#39;s true, even though having never met the person (in person) you got to "know" them.
Well boys and girls.............what do you think we&#39;re doing here?
I think we would all like to be friends here................and if you don&#39;t want to be a "freind" here......go piss on someone else&#39;s parade.
:angry: :rolleyes: :P :D ;) :huh: <_< :lol: :blink: :unsure: :ph34r: B) :wacko:

Sirc
12-13-2002, 07:57 PM
HPC is wise. He is my hero. :wub: :D

Slice
12-13-2002, 08:40 PM
*me whips out notebook and crosses Hammer off the buddy list, then adds HPC to the top* :P :)

HAMMER
12-13-2002, 09:05 PM
I still don&#39;t care. I tried. I really did. I tried to sit here and squeeze a tear of concern, but I just farted. Sorry.

If it makes you feel better, I like conversing with some of you, but not enough to get upset about it.

*continues pissing*

Mr Clean
12-13-2002, 09:37 PM
Damn, and being at the other end of the office, our answer to the question "What in the hell just died" has been answered. Thanks Hammer old pal.... :blink:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-13-2002, 10:48 PM
You people are great&#33;
I left that post (half) expecting to get flamed by someone.
I really do appreciate everyone&#39;s sense of humor here.
Thanks for being a friend(of sorts). :)
Remember, it&#39;s a small world..............mine has a 19 inch screen.

Sirc
12-13-2002, 10:57 PM
Well Hammer, just remember that you reap what you sow. :)

It does however kind of trouble me that this is coming from an admin. I hope Sal, DL, and Machine don&#39;t feel the same way. :unsure:

Death-Dude
12-13-2002, 11:04 PM
Sure, people can get too wrapped up in threads, forums. to the point that their anger unbalances them. The point you bring up I find most valid is that I know very little of you or anyone here. That&#39;ll change with time. An IRC channel would speed that up a lot, and a Voice-Over-Network prog like Gamevoice really speeds it up. The anonymity of the net lends some people the nerve to &#39;talk&#39; in a really rude, brash, boorish way; ways they would never do face-to-face. The Golden Rule will be a sound guide here, as anywhere: Treat others as you would be treated. I can disagree with my best friend heatedly - and do - but we never get nasty about it. Lots of vicious insults, but always with an understood premise of friendship.

Be nice&#33;

Troop
12-14-2002, 12:19 AM
If you don&#39;t care why bother posting?

Because it draws attention to yourself, shows bad judgement and a total lack of class.

Justncredible
12-14-2002, 12:53 AM
people,,,, please settle down,,

,, I sent Hammer a PM about my poor sense of humor. I did not intend for him to think I was attacking him personally, I do not think Hammer really thinks of all of you as just a avatar, his post was to me,,,, read it and relize, he was not flaming you guys,,,, he just misunderstood my ribbing him,,,,

yes I was giving Hammer a hard time and he thought it was a personal attack I guess..

it was not ment that way, so lay off Hammer............ :rolleyes:

WillyTrombone
12-15-2002, 12:45 AM
Bob - I can relate.

Grimmy
12-15-2002, 06:09 AM
who is bob??

O I know, you mean sponge Bob square pants&#33; He rocks&#33;&#33;

HAMMER
12-15-2002, 11:02 AM
My post was simply meant to ward off the constant flaming. Don&#39;t take it in the wrong context. Lately, anything I post gets responded to in a negative way, so I don&#39;t post much anymore. I can&#39;t so much as bring up a topic without somebody getting offended about the subject, or it&#39;s location.

That is the single reason for my post, nothing more, nothing less. I do enjoy chatting with the bunch here, but I just don&#39;t start threads too much anymore.

Re-read my post, and think about that...it doesn&#39;t look so bad then.

HAMMER
12-15-2002, 11:21 AM
Oh, and the obvious contradiction I must point out: If I didn&#39;t care, I wouldn&#39;t pay for you to all use this place. If I didn&#39;t care, I wouldn&#39;t even respond explaining this thread.

Of course I care.

WillyTrombone
12-16-2002, 03:52 AM
^

he is bob.

I know him only online but our history goes back well over 4 years now. I consider him a friend. I&#39;ve watched the ebb and flow of a few online forums; I&#39;ve seen members come and go willingly and unwillingly, amicably and forcefully, and no fewer than 3 or 4 times now, en masse. I do not know what to say about such things other than they are the nature of communities.

I&#39;ve watched the same things happen many times so I can relate to his rant. It is difficult for me to not offer advice but I honestly have none on these matters so my moral support is all that can offer.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-16-2002, 04:16 AM
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends

I seen ya I seen ya I seen ya around for a long long time.
I really I really I really remember when you drank my wine

Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends

I seen ya I seen ya i seen ya walking down to china town
I called ya I called I called ya but you did not look around.
Yeah.

I pay my I pay my I pay my money to the wellfar line.
I seen ya I seen ya I seen ya standing in it everytime.

Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends

The color The color The color of your skin dont matter to me.
As long as As long as As long as we can live in harmony.
Yeah-ah.

I kinda I Kinda I kinda Like be the president.
Then I could Then I could Then I could show you how your money&#39;s spent.

Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends

Sometimes I don&#39;t speak right
But did I know what I was talking about
I know your working for the CIA.
They wouldn&#39;t have you in the Mafia

Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends
Why cant we be friends