PDA

View Full Version : Rules are up

SALvation
12-13-2002, 02:09 PM
The rules are now up for all to read and quiver to. Please note that these rules apply to public forums only. Do whatever the hell you want in private. I think you'll all agree that these are much looser than a normal forum. We're trying to restore order without taking away freedom. Let me know what you guys think or if there is anything that we missed.

Sirc
12-13-2002, 02:26 PM
You seemed to have skimmed over hyper-spamming and extreme vulgarity. :rolleyes:

SALvation
12-13-2002, 02:29 PM
I'm not going to open that can of worms :D

I'll trust members to use their best judgement regarding those. If it gets out of hand we will just add sections to the rules for those, but I doubt it will get that bad.

Grimmy
12-13-2002, 04:03 PM
Looks good Sal. Whoops, I just violated them all. Punish me, PLEASE, with a stick, or ummm I mean a whip! WooT! Right there, you know the spot!! :wub:

Nobody
12-13-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Grimmy@Dec 13 2002, 10:03 AM
Looks good Sal. *Whoops, I just violated them all. *Punish me, PLEASE, with a stick, or ummm I mean a whip! *WooT! *Right there, you know the spot!! * * :wub:
:lol:

You my friend need to seek help ! :D

The rules look fine Sal.

Mr Clean
12-13-2002, 04:57 PM
Let me know what you guys think or if there is anything that we missed.

Well Sal....

Looks good Sal. Whoops, I just violated them all. Punish me, PLEASE, with a stick, or ummm I mean a whip! WooT! Right there, you know the spot!!

I can think of something that was overlooked.... :D