PDA

View Full Version : Tivo

SALvation
12-13-2002, 02:21 PM
Do any of you guys use Tivo? I bought mine about 2 years ago and it is one of the greatest things I have ever used. Well, they just announced some of the new features in Tivo series 2 and damnit, they will make me buy this version also. The next series will allow you to program which shows to record over the Internet! How cool is that? I always thought it would be sweet to program my Tivo from work. Other features are playing MP3s and photos. Very cool.

Yellow[GummiBear]
12-13-2002, 03:31 PM
I personally don't have one but one of my good friends does and yes, it is extremely kicka$$!!!! Those are some sweet new features... I assume that they might be upgrading the amount of storage too since everything these days keeps getting bigger for cheaper... I may consider getting myself a nice christmas present :D

FUS1ON
12-13-2002, 03:53 PM
SAL there was an article in MaximumPC that showed how to install a larger HD awhile back. If you are interested, I'll see if I can find out which issue it was.

SALvation
12-13-2002, 04:21 PM
I've seen those articles before but I really don't need more room. Thanks anyways though.

OUTLAWS The Machine
12-13-2002, 04:52 PM
Sounds pretty sweet!

Mr Clean
12-13-2002, 04:56 PM
Do any of you guys use Tivo? I bought mine about 2 years ago and it is one of the greatest things I have ever used. Well, they just announced some of the new features in Tivo series 2 and damnit, they will make me buy this version also.

A new TiVo? And I fall further behind the technology curve..... :D