PDA

View Full Version : me biggd banned :-(

BIGGD01
12-13-2002, 11:17 PM
maybe i could use the break :D

dark i never had a problem with ya but be fair and i do not know where you got that info from but i will let everyone know that every pm i received was a reply back to the person who first sent me there angry pm. right after everything was cooled down something else has to start up. i will post all the pm's if need to clear my name as i was posted against like i was pm'ing people death or other type of hate. you forget mr slik? it figures i spoke up against the mercs and this forum is the mercs it appears. i probably will not come back after all as it seems you have to kiss ass around here and sorry i kick not kiss.

also the rules you speak of were not in place. and nothing after that night was conversed.

sure i can be a dick and harrass and cause havoc like some had with people and the site and the servers and everyone but when i just leave you will see it's just not the way i am or ever was. i had fun with most of ya while it lasted so maybe catch ya's in a game some time. funny how out of all the stuff that happends in the forums i am the devil. that does burn me up but will get over it (i hope).

dark not sure where you get your info from but should be thorough before making decsisions and your jusgements. but hey, it's your forum and you can ban anyone whenever you want. i know you said a week but you didnt even give me notice to tell me why i was banned the first place as i tried to log in and couldnt get in.. thats wrong like most of it is but whatever good luck with your site.

P.S. I WILL POST ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I ACTUALLY LEAVE THE PEOPLE WHO I HAVE TRACED USING THE CHEATS AND THE SCRIPTS THEY USE TO MOVE FASTER AND SEE THREW WALLS ETC. ETC. I HOPE PEOPLE WILL REALIZE THAT ATLEAST I WAS HONEST. THERE WILL BE A LINK ALSO AT THE SIG WITH THE DEMO CONVERTED TO AN AVI BUT HAVE TO FINISH IT. I WILL DO THIS ALL SATURDAY AS I HAVE TO GO TO A CHRISTMAS PARTY WITH MY WIFE.

LOVE-ME BIGGD

::: DARK PSI :::
12-13-2002, 11:25 PM
Perhaps you too received PMs from other members that were harassing. But they were never shown to me. I just saw what you typed, and to be frank they were unneccessary. Most complaints we get are from non mercs (FYI). We just don't need people freaking out and causing so much tension here. All the admins have taken a stand to calm this place down. You are more than welcome back after a cool down session.

As for kissing a$$, that is not what we want. We just want to have new members show up and STAY and not be afraid to talk with other members in fear of being harassed and intimidated.

As for banning non mercs, don't forget PHOENIX was also banned for this same behavior. And he is a MERC. This has nothing to do with clans.

BIGGD01
12-13-2002, 11:44 PM
I have never and i swear on anything have never harrassed anyone through a pm unless they harrassed me. I want those to prove it that i have done so. I never intimidated anyone so I don't understand what you mean. Please tell me who I have rather than make evryone believe I am some crazy looney harrassing new and old members. I would admit it if have but read everyone of my post that I ever posted and all the times I flipped on someone. There was a response to a thread never an attack. Please prove me wrong as I will prove your info is inaccurate.

Justncredible
12-13-2002, 11:49 PM
from the RULES (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=4449)
it says nothing about PMs
PMs are not in the forums, and are not flames, nor do they disrupt the forum.
I have no idea what was said, I know BIGGDO1 can get a little carried away, but it takes 2 to fight..... <_<

12-13-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by BIGGD01@Dec 13 2002, 07:44 PM
I have never and i swear on anything have never harrassed anyone through a pm unless they harrassed me. I want those to prove it that i have done so. I never intimidated anyone so I don&#39;t understand what you mean. Please tell me who I have rather than make evryone believe I am some crazy looney harrassing new and old members. I would admit it if have but read everyone of my post that I ever posted and all the times I flipped on someone. There was a response to a thread never an attack. Please prove me wrong as I will prove your info is inaccurate.
I will PM you info, but not names..

12-13-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Justncredible@Dec 13 2002, 07:49 PM
from the RULES (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=4449)
it says nothing about PMs
PMs are not in the forums, and are not flames, nor do they disrupt the forum.
I have no idea what was said, I know BIGGDO1 can get a little carried away, but it takes 2 to fight..... <_<
When it disrupts the admins, it disrupts the forums. We don&#39;t have the time to answer 100000 pms and emails about other users being harassed.

Yes it does "take two to tangle" at times. That is why BIGGD01&#39;s dancing parnter, phoenix, was also banned.

Enough talk on this subject, the decision has been made.