PDA

View Full Version : WHY NOT THE PMS

BIGGD01
12-14-2002, 06:04 AM
WELL DARK YOU HAVE NOT POSTED THE PMS YOU SPEAK OF. I KNOW THIS IS ALOT OF BOGUS INFO YOU ARE TELLING EVERYONE THAT I WAS PMING PEOPLE EVIL STUFF. BUT WHNE YOU POST THE PMS EVERYONE WILL SEE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I KNOW WHAT I DID BUT WHAT YOU SAY IS BOGUS AND UNTRUE. MR SLIK AS I READ IN ANOTHER HREAD POSTS REGARDING "YOU DIDNT SEE WHAT HE WAS PMING BUT HE IS NOT BANNED AND HE WAS THE ONE ALONG WITH PHOENIS WHO STARTED WITH THE PMS. AGAIN ONCE YOU POST IT I WILL RESPOND WITH THE PMS I RECEIVED AND TO WHICH I WAS REPLYING TO. WE WILL SEE THE DATES OF THE PMS ALSO TO SEE WHO AND WHAT CAME FIRST.
YOU DO WANT TO SHOW ALL THE PEOPLE HERE YOU ARE FAIR RIGHT?

POST THE INFO TO PROVE ME WRONG AND I DONT THINK LOCKING MY THREADS IS GOING TO SOLVE THIS. YOU SEE AT THIS POINT I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT BEING OR TAKING PART HERE BUT REFUSE TO HAVE ANYONE LIE ABOUT ME.

LIST THOSE WHO I THREATENED. WHY WOULD THEY CARE? IF THEY COMPLAIN AND I GET BANNED IT SHOULD BE BROUGHT OUT NOT HIDDEN.

SOME MIGHT THINK I AM AND ASS OR VULGAR BUT NEVER WAS I VULGAR TO ANYONE UNLESS I WAS ATTACKED FIRST. IF ANYONE HAS PLEASE POST IT SO I CAN REMEMBER. I WAS COOL WITH MOST PEOPLE HERE. SLIK HAS APROBLEM AKLWAYS WITH ME BECAUSE I AM A WHITE PERSON WITH PRIDE AS ONE OF MY USER NAMES IN THE GAME WAS "WHITE PRIDE" HE WAS RACIST TO ME BECAUSE HE SAID I WAS RACIST. ITS NOT RASCIST TO BE WHITE AND HAVE PRIDE.

IF I AM BANNED FOR A GOOD REASON I CAN LIVE WITH THAT. AS FAR AS PHOENIX GOES WE SEEMED TO FIX THINGS THERE I THINK. BUT SLIK AND DD I WILL NEVER LIKE AND THEREFORE I SHOULD BE BANNED RIGHT?

THIS FORUM IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR OPPINIONS

IF I WAS BANNED WHEN THE STUFF HAPPENED THAN I COULD LIVE WITH THAT NOT TWO DAYS LATER AND A MADE UP STORY.

ALL MEMEBERS PLEASE REQUEST TO SEE PROOF SO I CAN SHOW THE DATES OF THE PM.S THAT WERE SENT TO ME. I NEVER HAD SENT ANY THING BAD TO ANYONE OTHER THAN DD AND MR SLIK AND AT THE TIME PHOENIX. DEMAND TO SEE THE PROOF, BECAUSE I WOULD NOT GO THROUGH THIS BS TO PROVE I AM RIGHT FOR A STUPID FORUM.

THIS WILL PROBABLY BE BLOCKED AS THERE IS NO TRUE JUSTICE HERE. THATS FINE. YOU WONT SEE THE POSTS EITHER BECAUSE I AM TRUE TO MY WORD. I MAY FLIPP OUT ONCE IN A WHILE BUT WHEN I FLIPPED ON PHOENIX, I THOUGHT IT WAS FOR GOOD CAUSE. TO BAD THE ADMINS WERENT MONITORING THE FORUM WHEN MANY PEOPLE WERE GETTING HACKED AND VIRUS BOMBED. WHO DID YOU ALL ASK FOR HELP WHEN THAT HAPPENED. I WILL POST THOSE PMS AND EMAILS ALSO. THANKS ALOT EVERYONE WHO KNEW ME THE WAY I AM. ITS A LESSON TO ME AND I WILL RECONSIDER ON MANY THING IN THE FUTURE. IT KINDA HURTS MORE THAT THOSE HERE THAT I KNEW (I KNOW SOME OF YOU SAID SOMETHING BUT MOST DIDNT)AND KNEW ME DIDNT SAY CRAP HERE FOR ME. I WILL CONSIDER THAT A LESSON. I KNOW I AM SUPPOSED TO BE BANNED BUT TRUST ME. I WANT THE PROOF SO I CAN SHOW WHATS BULS*IT HERE. I WANT THE PROOF AND I WILL LEAVE FOREVER. I FEEL MY NAME WAS MARKED SO I WILL DO ALL IN MY POWER (ALL) TO MAKE SURE ALL IS JUSTIFIED TO SHOW I DID NONE WHAT YOU SAID. ONCE MY NAME IS CLEAR, I AM GONE AND MCOULD NOT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT THIS KIND OF SITE. \\\

I WANT THE PROOF POSTED FOR ALL TO SEE SO I CAN POST THE TRUTH. WHATS THE DELAY? COULD IT BE THAT YOU DID NOT GET ACCURATE INFORMATION?

P.S. THANKS FRIENDS

Grimmy
12-14-2002, 06:10 AM
Bigg, calm the F*ck down. Get your ass on msn now!

Everyone else, don't reply here, or it will be locked. Just let it pass in one eye and out the other.

Grimmy
12-14-2002, 06:11 AM
This is going to be handled in a mature way, so I ask all of you, don't add fuel to this. Just keep reading on, and act like this didn't even exist. I don't ask you this as a fellow clan member, but as a friend who gets along with everyone, or trys to.

Sirc
12-14-2002, 06:17 AM
Grimmy is another one of my heros. :wub: :lol:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
12-14-2002, 06:20 AM
I'm sorry Grimmy, but it's "in one ear and out the other" not "in one eye and out the other"....thank you...that is all.

edit: OK......I get it...we didn't hear it.....we read it....so that's why you said eye. Stupid me!

OUTLAWS The Machine
12-14-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Dec 14 2002, 01:17 AM
Grimmy is another one of my heros. :wub: :lol:
He has pretty eyelashes too. :wub:

Grimmy
12-14-2002, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS high ping camper@Dec 14 2002, 01:20 AM
I'm sorry Grimmy, but it's "in one ear and out the other" not "in one eye and out the other"....thank you...that is all.
I know, I was trying to be sarcastic about it, maintaining my rap here and my funnieness if you call it, but I ask you please, if you wish to continue talk about this, please someone start another thread.

Sirc
12-14-2002, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Grimmy+Dec 14 2002, 01:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimmy @ Dec 14 2002, 01:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS high ping camper@Dec 14 2002, 01:20 AM
I&#39;m sorry Grimmy, but it&#39;s "in one ear and out the other" not "in one eye and out the other"....thank you...that is all.
I know, I was trying to be sarcastic about it, maintaining my rap here and my funnieness if you call it, but I ask you please, if you wish to continue talk about this, please someone start another thread.[/b][/quote]
Talk about what? We&#39;re just randomly spamming. Was there a point to this thread? :P

MR. SLiK
12-14-2002, 06:32 AM
Heh well I would say something but I wont cause its just gonna be history repeating itself.

Grimmy
12-14-2002, 06:33 AM
I want you to have my baby, that is the point here&#33;&#33; Lets do some math Sirc, we&#39;ll add a bed, subtract ours clothes, you&#39;ll divide your legs, and I will mulitply&#33;&#33; Don&#39;t you feel the love here??

Sirc
12-14-2002, 06:37 AM
Jeez Grimmy&#33; Look in the yellow pages under massage&#33; Use that overtime money for good and not evil&#33; :P :lol:

Troop
12-14-2002, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Dec 14 2002, 01:32 AM
Heh well I would say something but I wont cause its just gonna be history repeating itself.
Good idea.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-14-2002, 07:03 AM
griimy can you bend ove the stool again please.
I got a few dollar bills left.

::: DARK PSI :::
12-14-2002, 03:52 PM
BIGGD01,

As you know I will not post ANY PMs that were about other users. I have sent ONE of the PMs in question TO YOU and other relevant members of this site. They have seen the proof and have agreed. That is simply one of many that you have sent. As for other users sending threatening PMs, if I catch them doing the same, then they too will lose privledges. This site is NOT for people to make other people&#39;s lives miserable, the real world is for that.

What truly is disturbing is how you keep trying to hack in and get onto the site by constantly changing your IP or going to another machine. Take your medicine and chill for one week. If I see one more bullsh&#33;t post from you, consider your 1 week, 1 eternity.