PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Sunday

Dark Reign
12-20-2002, 05:59 PM
Well it's gonna be quite the bloody Sunday this weekend folks.

NY Giants and Indiapolis both battling for a Playoff position, in a game that's gonna be a good one, no doubt.

Although the Jets playoff hopes have been quashed, that doesn't mean they can also destroy the Patriots playoff hopes! But I would ratheput my money on New England. The Jets do not have the skills to pay the bills.

Pittsburg was Sports Illustrated Super Bowl Pick at the beggining of the season, but have failed to show themselves as a Super Bowl worthy team, While there opponents for this weekend have always been a playoff team, but never could take it to the next level, the Buccaners. But I have a feeling this will be a good year for the Bucs, they have already clinched the division as long as the Saints lose and will win, which will hurt the Steelers playoff hopes.

The Eagles and 49ers have both clinched playoff positions and so they both will get into the playoff regardless of this Sunday. Atlanta and New Orleans are clinging on to their wild card spots and I predict they will keep them.

And now comes the good game, Denver at Oakland. While this may not seem to be a big game for some, this is the game of the season for the Broncos. Revenge is a bitch, and those damn Raiders are looking sluggish after the Miami game. The thing about the Raiders is that they are nothing without their passing game. And that's why the will lose. But if Oakland does win, then San Diego has to win or Oakland will clinch the division, but the Chargers have never won in Arrowhead Stadium since 96'. :blink:

This Sunday is gonna be a bloody one, with the death of many playoff hopes. Any comments from the peanut gallery? B)

SALvation
12-20-2002, 06:03 PM
Go Lions! If we lose-out we get the #2 pick. :D

Dark Reign
12-20-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Dec 20 2002, 06:03 PM
Go Lions! If we lose-out we get the #2 pick. :D
:woot:

Grimmy
12-20-2002, 06:16 PM
GO RAIDERS!! WooT! :drink:

Pure_Evil
12-20-2002, 07:00 PM
I love the Giants :D But they have no right to be battling for a playoff spot. This is the year of medioker football. Just about everybody sucks! Just that some suck better than others! I just wish that Warren Sapp would SHUT UP!!! The only thing he's ever done is ruin Jerry Rice's knee, toke some weed, and sound like a ass when ever a mike is near.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
12-20-2002, 08:47 PM
I hate to say it but I would like to see Miami win.

Pure_Evil
12-20-2002, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by WHOCARES@Dec 20 2002, 03:47 PM
I hate to say it but I would like to see Miami win.
Ouch! After reading that I look just like my Avatar!

Eric DOA
12-20-2002, 11:24 PM
giants all the way! they got alot of their defense people back from the injury list.. and you saw how badly they beat the cowboys last sunday.. 37-7.. pretty pathetic :santa:

FUS1ON
12-20-2002, 11:43 PM
My VIKES are back to playing the role as spoilers this year ............ Again! :angry:
But that was some gutsy call last week against New Orleans!!! :thumbs:

FUS1ON
12-21-2002, 11:01 PM
Vikes Win! Whoop there it is! :thumbs:

Dark Reign
12-21-2002, 11:23 PM
Man, that was a good game. Vikes snactched the win with a last minute field goal. What a game!

Eric DOA
12-22-2002, 10:15 PM
giants crush the colts 44-27, the bungles beat the saints 20-13.. sad day for the saints.. :o

death maker
12-23-2002, 02:42 AM
GO BUCS!!!!! :woot:

MR. SLiK
12-23-2002, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Dark Reign@Dec 21 2002, 03:23 PM
Man, that was a good game. Vikes snactched the win with a last minute field goal. What a game!
Rofl and Denver gets sweeped for the year.