PDA

View Full Version : Goober and Lash

Slash
12-29-2002, 02:51 PM
I'm off to watch my new Houston team battle the one that you guys stole from us!!! Actually I have pulled for the Oilers/Titans even after they left as I was/am a Houston ticket holder for many years and those loyalities aren't easily broken. Are you guys Titan fans?

LaSH
12-29-2002, 04:17 PM
OH HELL YAH WE ARE. Hope to see a game next year. I have never been to a pro football game.Hope ya have lots of fun dude. Drink one for me :drink: :rofl:

MR. SLiK
12-29-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Slash@Dec 29 2002, 06:51 AM
I'm off to watch my new Houston team battle the one that you guys stole from us!!! Actually I have pulled for the Oilers/Titans even after they left as I was/am a Houston ticket holder for many years and those loyalities aren't easily broken. Are you guys Titan fans?
Go David Carr! More sacks to the record!

Eric DOA
12-29-2002, 08:27 PM
titans better win.... damn texans beat the giants..... but the giants come back and clinch the wild card berth..... muahahha.... i luv em ;)

Slash
12-30-2002, 12:34 AM
We lost of course and thanks Slik, I am sure we added to the sack record. I will be pulling for the Titans in the playoffs.

Goober
12-30-2002, 12:47 AM
Well here's how I feel about the Titans.....(on second thought I won't go there)
Besides, I don't think we stole them...we wuz tricked into buying them.....want em back?????? We will even throw in a new stadium.
You just have to figure out how to get it to Houston....and how to take over payments on it.
Sorry, It's going to take a while for me to accept them as a Tennessee team...I still think of them as the Oilers.

Out here in East Tennessee most of us consider the University of Tennessee Volunteers our team of choice.. I know they are not a pro team, you would just have to be around here on a football Friday and Saturday to understand what I am saying.....Even though this is an off year for us......the last ten have been great.