PDA

View Full Version : SAS

Slash
01-10-2003, 01:57 PM
No, not SAS from New York! Did anyone see the special on the Discovery Channel on Bigfoot last night. It was pretty interesting- they had some pretty heavy hitting scientists studying several different types of evidence. They had a fingerprint/footprint expert, an animal sounds expert, and especially interesting film expert who was able to digitally enhance and rotate to any angle the Patterson Sasquatch film, which clearly showed the animal walking unlike any human. The general conclusion was that there is a probably an upright primate living in North America. I don't know how they would have eluded capture over the years but it was interesting.

GOLLUM
01-10-2003, 07:02 PM
No That WAS SAS FROM NEW YORK HE WAS ON VACATION.......LOL :rofl:
No I did not see it but sound interesting..

Sacrifice
01-10-2003, 07:03 PM
sounds really interesting

Snip3r
01-11-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Slash@Jan 10 2003, 08:57 AM
No, not SAS from New York! Did anyone see the special on the Discovery Channel on Bigfoot last night. It was pretty interesting- they had some pretty heavy hitting scientists studying several different types of evidence. They had a fingerprint/footprint expert, an animal sounds expert, and especially interesting film expert who was able to digitally enhance and rotate to any angle the Patterson Sasquatch film, which clearly showed the animal walking unlike any human. The general conclusion was that there is a probably an upright primate living in North America. I don't know how they would have eluded capture over the years but it was interesting.
I've seen one of them before but I dont remember what you are talking about.

OUTLAWS Spike
01-11-2003, 03:18 AM
I missed it :bawling: , but it's ok I see Sas on here all the time. :thumbs: :rofl:

SASQUATCH
01-11-2003, 04:35 AM
You guys are funny man. :rofl:

I missed it man. I use to watch a lot about it myself years ago and UFO's too.

I will find out about this program at discovery and I am sure that they will show it again.

Thx man for the info everyone. :rofl:

SAS

Slash
01-11-2003, 04:46 AM
Sasquatch Discovery Channel Link (http://dsc.discovery.com/schedule/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=23880)

SASQUATCH
01-11-2003, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by Slash@Jan 10 2003, 11:46 PM
Sasquatch Discovery Channel Link (http://dsc.discovery.com/schedule/episode.jsp?episode=0&cpi=23880)
Thx you big hunk of man! . . . . :rofl: