PDA

View Full Version : Loser TV

Sirc
01-14-2003, 02:42 AM
When I think of all the good TV shows that have been cancelled it drives me nuts that all the loser shows are doing so well. I don't get it. Honestly. Why do people like to watch shows like Jerry Springer, The Osbournes, Anna Nicole Smith, etc? Go figure. :rolleyes:

It's no wonder that the only time I watch TV anymore is to catch the news on CNN. Sometimes I'll watch something on the Discovery or History channels, but that's about it. I don't even watch the SciFi channel anymore because of all the crap shows they air.

Gimme a break. What is this world coming too? 70+ channels of pure crap. :blink:

Phoenix
01-14-2003, 03:03 AM
The only shows I watch are Seinfeld and Boston Public

Dark Reign
01-14-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Jan 14 2003, 04:18 AM
T.V. is for sports........ :thumbs:
Agreed.

Crism
01-14-2003, 04:26 AM
me hate sports......me like malcom in the middle and simpsons and talk shows and Andy Richter Controls the Universe... :rolleyes:

Grimmy
01-14-2003, 05:29 AM
I don't think there are any good shows on tv, that is why I don't watch it. Just more puter time :thumbs:

SALvation
01-14-2003, 05:31 AM
I like TV.

24 roxors all boxors.

Dan2
01-14-2003, 05:46 AM
Anybody see "The Smashing Machine" on HBO last night? It was intense. Tracking the lives of some Ultimate Fighters over the course of a couple of years. If you've ever seen Ultimate Fighting Championship on pay per view these are the guys. It's huge in Japan. Check it out.

It shows some of the fights which can be very violent, so if this isn't your cup of tea- skip it. :D

Hobbes
01-14-2003, 07:14 AM
The only show worth watching is The Shield.

... and the history channel.

Sepra
01-14-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 13 2003, 09:42 PM
When I think of all the good TV shows that have been cancelled it drives me nuts that all the loser shows are doing so well.  I don't get it.  Honestly.  Why do people like to watch shows like Jerry Springer, The Osbournes, Anna Nicole Smith, etc?  Go figure.   :rolleyes:

It's no wonder that the only time I watch TV anymore is to catch the news on CNN.  Sometimes I'll watch something on the Discovery or History channels, but that's about it.  I don't even watch the SciFi channel anymore because of all the crap shows they air.

Gimme a break.  What is this world coming too?   70+ channels of pure crap.   :blink:
I totally agree! I was just saying to my husband how bad tv sucked cuz usually there's nothing good on. I usually end up watching like TLC or Discovery Health. The only series that I can get into are the reality tv shows like Survivor, The Mole, The amazing race etc. Oh and by the way........what the hell is Anna Nicole Smith thinking????????????? I have no idea what the point of her stupid show is supposed to be. I want to know what moron thought "having her taped while walking through malls with people calling her fat" (last one i saw) would be a great idea for a television show! :wacko:

Saretta
01-14-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 14 2003, 03:42 AM
70+ channels of pure crap. :blink:
Same here in Germany. I only watch the news, the Simpsons and Futurama. Nearly everything else is crap. They show thousands of law shows and those endless talkshows :bandhead:

Snip3r
01-14-2003, 11:41 AM
Discovery Channel, Fox, Nickelodian, MTV, MSNBC,Cartoon Network :wootrock: I am a little kid :wootrock:

Diablo
01-14-2003, 12:30 PM
Same here snip3r :wootrock: :jammin:

Sauron
01-14-2003, 01:10 PM
We dont have discovery channel here in germany but other stations air those shows and thats what i watch mostly :) All other shows are crap here in germany

SIFI
01-14-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Snip3r@Jan 14 2003, 06:41 AM
Discovery Channel, Fox, Nickelodian, MTV, MSNBC,Cartoon Network :wootrock: I am a little kid :wootrock:
im getting of cartoon network...fast

he has memorized just about every comercial and episode of ed ed and eddy, when the power puff girls come on, he dosent change the channel, he stares at the celing till its over

i watch mtv and vh1 for music videos

Casanova
01-14-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Crism@Jan 14 2003, 06:26 AM
me hate sports......me like malcom in the middle and simpsons and talk shows and Andy Richter Controls the Universe... :rolleyes:
me too.
But I don't hate sports...

I also like Oz....

C2H5OH Guy
01-14-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by BainSidhe+Jan 14 2003, 12:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BainSidhe @ Jan 14 2003, 12:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 14 2003, 03:42 AM
70+ channels of pure crap. &nbsp; :blink:
Same here in Germany. I only watch the news, the Simpsons and Futurama. Nearly everything else is crap. They show thousands of law shows and those endless talkshows :bandhead: [/b][/quote]
jup thats right :bandhead: