PDA

View Full Version : IWANT "slayer to come back!!!

Sexyjess
01-14-2003, 02:23 PM
:blink: :unsure: i know many of u hate "slayer" he got banned for many stupid things ...NOW i wanna know why dont let him in??? once in the time he was a great ss player maybe the best??? who knows...........................

.................................................. ..............i heard they vote if he gonna come back....they all vote NO??? how can u vote no??? i dont see why dont give the man a second change? ..................................

...........................if he promise to be a ok ss player in the future why not belive on that???.....i just wanna know wot ppl thinks about this because every humans does many misstaces if they had something hard in their life...i think that all off u in here have done something u all regrett???...so why dont give him a second chans=((??*disapoited*

SALvation
01-14-2003, 02:25 PM
Before many respond, please keep this thread civil.

Also, we have already voted if he will be allowed back in...we all voted no.

So don't start bashing in here, just explain why you don't want him back here. :D

Sexyjess
01-14-2003, 02:30 PM
dont be afraid just tell me the true...? and by the wasy ppl can change!!!

Dark Reign
01-14-2003, 02:31 PM
He has been given too many chances. All he is gonna do is act like a a stupid ass and just gonna get banned again, plus his trust has benn put under examination. There are more reasons, but I don't wanna go into them. He doesn't deserve a 367th chance.

Sexyjess
01-14-2003, 02:35 PM
but this is soo maffia lol arent every ppl free? so if i call some one asshole u all will bann me for that? hmm do u know the true about slayer or just heard wot ppl saying because 1 time they said he was cheating because he had become better and that was a ****ign damn lie!!

SALvation
01-14-2003, 02:36 PM
Don't start flaming or I will lock this.

Saretta
01-14-2003, 02:38 PM
Sorry Jess but I think Slayer can't change. I talk with him a long time via msn and tried to help him because I liked him (I know he has or had big problems). But he didn't take any advice. He just don't know how to behave in a forum and I don't think that he learned it in the last weeks.

SALvation
01-14-2003, 02:39 PM
BTW, he was also banned from Seriously for the same reasons we have.

Sirc
01-14-2003, 02:40 PM
Hey Bain - cool poem in your sig. I like it. :thumbs: :wave:

Sexyjess
01-14-2003, 02:41 PM
yes ok my close friend lol=) but dont u belive that ppl are to afraid to say wot they think? many ss player playing ut and slayer is playing ut..and he got a alot of friends who does like him..

Dark Reign
01-14-2003, 02:45 PM
So he has lots of "friends" who like him. So he is "not good, but great". Bottom line is he said he would act good before, and then he went back to being an asshole. And it wasn't because he was disrepesctful to one person.

People do change. However, being with Slayer has made me ponder that.

Sauron
01-14-2003, 02:46 PM
i personally get along well with Slayer but i dont think its good for the community to let him come back! I dont think he can manage to get along with this mass of people and he wont stay calm, if anyone post something negative about him even if its meant funny! just my opinion

Sexyjess
01-14-2003, 02:57 PM
anyway i know almost all hate him soo am never gonna have a luck in this question no idea to fight back u all guys....=/

SALvation
01-14-2003, 02:59 PM
Good choice. It was already decided he is not coming back so there was nothing to fight in the first place. :D

Sexyjess
01-14-2003, 03:06 PM
just wanted to say wot i haved on my heart sooo long time!!!!!!!!!=;((

Grimmy
01-14-2003, 06:02 PM
this is such a kewl and civil discussion. We should frame it or something WOOT!! :angel:

Casanova
01-14-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Sexy_sweetface@Jan 14 2003, 04:57 PM
anyway i know almost all hate him soo am never gonna have a luck in this question no idea to fight back u all guys....=/
lol

MR. SLiK
01-14-2003, 11:18 PM
Hes a dumb ass, always will be a dumb ass and has never changed from being a dumb ass. This is why he is never coming back end of story. What more do you want?

OUTLAWS Spike
01-14-2003, 11:20 PM
My God man calm down!!! :lol:

ME BIGGD01
01-16-2003, 09:23 AM
how can expect people to vote for a guy to be let back in when he was sending people viruses and stealing others msn accounts? I will for the first time agree with Mr Slick on his response. i shall say no more on this subject to keep it civil. i would like to know how you know slayer/gstar? i do not think he was that great of a player. oops let that one in i stop now.

SALvation
01-16-2003, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Jan 16 2003, 04:23 AM
I will for the first time agree with Mr Slick on his response.
And thus, another landmark on the GameMecca timeline :D

Mr Clean
01-16-2003, 03:01 PM
LOL I thought we were keeping this thread civil... :tounge:

Haze
01-16-2003, 03:08 PM
Slayer will never change , i know that , i talk to him in msn and he is still the same guy.

U can talk to him for a little while and if u say something wrong in his narrow view , u get to hear it.

Its sad , i really liked the kid in the past and i have tried alot to help him, but i dont think he wants

any help.

He has this "urge" to prove to everybody that he is the best and he cant take it when someone puts

him down , he needs to "grow" maybe 10 years in his mind before there are a slight chance that his

personality will change.

And jessica , u know him from the old days in ELE and he is still the same , u know that.

In some sick way i still like him , i dont know why , maybe i pity him.

:WTF:

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-17-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by ME BIGGD01@Jan 16 2003, 04:23 AM
how can expect people to vote for a guy to be let back in when he was sending people viruses and stealing others msn accounts? I will for the first time agree with Mr Slick on his response. i shall say no more on this subject to keep it civil. i would like to know how you know slayer/gstar? i do not think he was that great of a player. oops let that one in i stop now.
here here.

Sexyjess
01-17-2003, 10:17 AM
well maybe u dont know him the way i do anyway lets drop it ok?..........by the way when they last time u talked to him? he change his msn 4 times in a month because ppl are trying to hack him..

Haze
01-17-2003, 12:07 PM
Hmm . lets say it like this, i got the newest adress.

And i think i talked to him 3-4 days ago, can be more , can be less.

My time with my pc i s limited , so i dont waste it to much in msn, if its not

something importent.

Greetz

:drink: