PDA

View Full Version : What's in YOUR name?

Sepra
01-16-2003, 10:37 AM
Well, lots of you have pretty cool names! Tell the world how you picked them or what they mean. (plus...we need a new thread :angel: )

As far a Sepra. This name has absolutely no meaning what-so-ever. I used this name years ago in chat rooms and thought I would resurrect Sepra, so I dug the name out of the closet and wiped off the cobwebs. Now, here I am!!! :D :wave:

Sauron
01-16-2003, 10:38 AM
I think everyone knows where my name is from :)

And Bainsidhe said i should take it and i thought its a cool name so i picked it

Nobody
01-16-2003, 10:39 AM
Ummmm...my name.... :unsure: ....ummmm..... I was to lazy to pick a real name and it just stuck with me :D

Sepra
01-16-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Sauron@Jan 16 2003, 05:38 AM

And Bainsidhe said i should take it and i thought its a cool name so i picked it
Not I ?? :WTF:

Sauron
01-16-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by _Sepra_+Jan 16 2003, 11:46 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_Sepra_ @ Jan 16 2003, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sauron@Jan 16 2003, 05:38 AM

Not I ?? :WTF: [/b][/quote]
OK its the Evil Lord of Mordor in the Lotr books by Tolkien

He trys to get back the One Ring to rule over Middleearth

Saretta
01-16-2003, 10:52 AM
My name BainSidhe (= Banshee):

In Irish folklore, the Banshee is seen as both faerie and ghost. As a faerie, she is used in stories to warn children of the dangers of being out alone. They would be told, "the wind through the trees in the winter forest is the banshee." Essentially, she is the one blamed for the things that howl and go bump in the night. She is also what is called a sidh faerie, meaning she derives herself from the faerie mound, closely relating her to the playful puca and other notable entities of the mound.

In ghost lore, she is the apparition attached to ancient Irish families who forewarns the death of a family member. However, the Banshees revolted against the people and united. This unification resulted in their wailing before any of the Irish people died. She wails at their birth place and within the hour, they are no more.

I took the name because I wanted a name noone else has. I found this name in a fantasy book and I also like mythical stories so I thought this would be the perfect name for me.

FUS1ON
01-16-2003, 10:54 AM
Mine comes from my car. :tounge: LINK (http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=5561)

Sepra
01-16-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Sauron+Jan 16 2003, 05:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sauron @ Jan 16 2003, 05:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -_Sepra_@Jan 16 2003, 11:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sauron@Jan 16 2003, 05:38 AM

He trys to get back the One Ring to rule over Middleearth [/b][/quote]
sheesh......didnt even realize lol I&#39;ve got that movie too&#33;

Sauron
01-16-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by _Sepra_+Jan 16 2003, 12:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_Sepra_ @ Jan 16 2003, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Sauron@Jan 16 2003, 05:48 AM

Originally posted by -_Sepra_@Jan 16 2003, 11:46 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Sauron@Jan 16 2003, 05:38 AM

He trys to get back the One Ring to rule over Middleearth
sheesh......didnt even realize lol I&#39;ve got that movie too&#33; [/b][/quote]
:lol: Well i got it out of the book&#33;

Snip3r
01-16-2003, 11:39 AM
My very first name was Neo, I picked that because In "The Matrix" Neo dodges bullets and when I am in game I dodge bullets (sometimes). My Name Snip3r I have been using for about a year because I loved to Snipe targets with BB and Pellet Guns, so I used it for this game :D

Goober
01-16-2003, 12:07 PM
I picked Goober after the name of the mechanic on the TV sitcom that started in the 1960&#39;s and is still running today called Andy of Mayberry. He is a goofball that is always doing something dumb or silly (me) but is a great mechanic (not me), that boy could listen to your motor and tell you exactly what was wrong with it.
I chose this name because I do not take life very seriously. Everyone else was using cool or violence related names so I thought I would add a little humor to the game by being Goober.

Aries
01-16-2003, 12:08 PM
My sunsign is Aries

my favourite gold saints in the saint seiya Anime are Aries Mu and Aries Shion (my avatar is a drawing of Aries Shion)

an Aries is stubbor....euh determined&#33; :angel:
and tends to choose the hard way (like a storm ram taking on the wall) :devil:

btw Aries(latin)=Bélier(french)=Ram(english/dutch)=Widder(german)

Pure_Evil
01-16-2003, 12:37 PM
I was given the name by a co-worker who I introduced to UT. I have a reputation for being brutally honest. I&#39;ll say thing that most people will think, but wont say. Also I have a sick sense of humor, very crude. But people tend to respect me because there&#39;s no B.S. with me and they always know where I stand.
Since I&#39;ve been using this handle I&#39;ve been called Pure Evil on 3 different ocassions by people who don&#39;t know I actually refere to myself as that... I get a little smile and that warm fuzzy feeling when that happens. :devil:

Mr Clean
01-16-2003, 01:24 PM
When I joined a BBS named Luna City years ago (before the internet all we had were BBSes...GASP&#33;). I needed a name and had just finished cleaning my room. Guess what commercially available cleaner was sitting on my desk because I had used it all day? Everyone in Missouri, especially in all the political boards, knew me. I&#39;ve never changed the name because it became a part of my online identity. Unfortunately, a LOT of people use it as well these days, so often I can&#39;t be Mr Clean. But that&#39;s the reason why....not even a good reason at that....oh well.....

Dissectional
01-16-2003, 01:28 PM
TOOL. I am a rabid Tool fan, and my name is from the compilation cd/dvd that they release a year ago. My avatar is also one of the images that they use in concert, and my sig is part of one of thier songs called &#39;The Grudge&#39;.

Hey, it was either that, or something about Devo.... :tounge:

Grimmy
01-16-2003, 03:32 PM
I used to chat a ton, and my s/n was Grim Reaper, well all the people that I knew just called my Grimmy for short, and stuck with it ;)

OUTLAWS high ping camper
01-16-2003, 04:04 PM
Hmmmm...... when I played SS1 (the demo) I called myself "cabbagehead" for the same reason Goober called himself "Goober". I felt that people were taking themselves a little too seriously........so I chose a dorky name.
Fast forward a year............I was playing in red station when someone called me a camper, I asked them what they meant, and they explalined.
Yes, believe it or not, I had played for quite awhile before learning the so called ethics of this game.
I felt so bad, I decided to choose a name that would explain my actions: (high ping camper)..........................you see,..........camping is a way of dealing with lag.... or should I say, a way of dealing with people that are running circles around you.
Well, since then I&#39;ve joined the OUTLAWS (they were really good sports, not making me change my name, cause I know how people feel about campers),................. and I got IDSL ...........but I&#39;ve grown accustomed to my name.......so I aint changin&#39; it.
Now that&#39;s my story and I&#39;m stickin&#39; to it. :jammin:

Dick Steel
01-16-2003, 04:12 PM
I like Leslie Nilsen&#39;s movies, so i took my nick from his movies

Like Dick Steel(e) from Spy Hard
Frank Drebin from The Naked Gun :cool:

Sirc
01-16-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Dissectional@Jan 16 2003, 08:28 AM
TOOL. &nbsp;I am a rabid Tool fan, and my name is from the compilation cd/dvd that they release a year ago. &nbsp;My avatar is also one of the images that they use in concert, and my sig is part of one of thier songs called &#39;The Grudge&#39;.
Tool rocks&#33; :wootrock:

Where did my name come from? Well it&#39;s a very long and truly fascinating story...... :oooo:

Sauron
01-16-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Sirc@Jan 16 2003, 07:55 PM
Where did my name come from? Well it&#39;s a very long and truly fascinating story...... :oooo:
:rofl: :lol:

Dissectional
01-16-2003, 07:07 PM
Hellz yeah&#33; Well, Sirc, we do have time.... :oooo:

Sirc
01-16-2003, 07:12 PM
I am currently in negotiations with a major motion picture company that wants to purchase the movie rights to the story. So I&#39;m not at liberty to discuss it right now. :cool:

(Okay SALvation or SLiK&#33; That was your cue to jump in and blurt it out&#33; :rofl: )

Sexyjess
01-16-2003, 07:15 PM
hmm i pick my name because its true lol well am very cute girl so;) :tounge: :cool: :rofl: and most girls got:"sweet or sexi " so i mixed thoose 2 to a cooler name so its sounds cooler;)

Dissectional
01-16-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Sexy_sweetface@Jan 16 2003, 02:15 PM
hmm i pick my name because its true lol well am very cute girl so;) :tounge: :cool: :rofl: and most girls got:"sweet or sexi " so i mixed thoose 2 to a cooler name so its sounds cooler;)
Sounds good to me. For some reason, cute girls have a place in my heart. :devil:

Only problem is my avatar is really a picture of me, not a Tool graphic. :oooo:

Saretta
01-16-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Dissectional+Jan 16 2003, 08:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dissectional @ Jan 16 2003, 08:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sexy_sweetface@Jan 16 2003, 02:15 PM
hmm i pick my name because its true lol well am very cute girl so;) :tounge: &nbsp;:cool: &nbsp;:rofl: &nbsp;and most girls got:"sweet &nbsp;or sexi " so i mixed thoose 2 to a cooler name so its sounds cooler;)
Sounds good to me. For some reason, cute girls have a place in my heart. :devil:

Only problem is my avatar is really a picture of me, not a Tool graphic. :oooo: [/b][/quote]
:rofl:

Pure_Evil
01-16-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Dissectional+Jan 16 2003, 02:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dissectional @ Jan 16 2003, 02:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Sexy_sweetface@Jan 16 2003, 02:15 PM
hmm i pick my name because its true lol well am very cute girl so;) :tounge: &nbsp;:cool: &nbsp;:rofl: &nbsp;and most girls got:"sweet &nbsp;or sexi " so i mixed thoose 2 to a cooler name so its sounds cooler;)

Only problem is my avatar is really a picture of me, not a Tool graphic. :oooo: [/b][/quote]
I thought so&#33; I bet you had your makeup on for that shot too&#33;

:devil:

Dissectional
01-16-2003, 08:20 PM
I did&#33; I even washed and shaved&#33; :thumbs:

Herbus Maximus
01-16-2003, 10:36 PM
heeeee.....I think mine pretty much speaks for itself. Herbus=Herbs=marijuana..and Maximus=maximum=greatest possible,utmost,unsurpassed....In other words....I like to smoke a lot of pot. :w00t:
The first name I used online and still use the most is Scytale. Scytale is my favorite and comes from the Frank Herbert book series Dune. He&#39;s the leader of the Bene Tleilaxu..a race of genetically manipulated, advanced humans that try to subjugate and control the evolution of man through genetics. Well....that&#39;s the short version anyways.... :rolleyes:

SIFI
01-16-2003, 11:11 PM
my name, heh where should i begin? i was watching the Sci-fi channel anf desided my S&#33; name would boe scifi sam. well it waset scifi its sifi. i dunno maybe ill change it one day :rolleyes:

Hobbes
01-16-2003, 11:42 PM
4 years ago a friend told me I reminded him of Hobbes from C&H, and that was probably the nicest thing he&#39;d ever said to me. ;) At that point I was tired of my previous online handle (Oracle... too much "hay is ur name from matrix&#33;?"), so I switched to Hobbes and have used it everywhere since.

Sepra
01-17-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Sifi Sam@Jan 16 2003, 06:11 PM
my name, heh where should i begin? i was watching the Sci-fi channel anf desided my S&#33; name would boe scifi sam. well it waset scifi its sifi. i dunno maybe ill change it one day :rolleyes:
nah.....i like it

Ozzie
01-17-2003, 06:32 PM
ozzie is my real name.. :tounge:

Bones
01-17-2003, 07:46 PM
Bones is my real name...

SALvation
01-17-2003, 08:04 PM
Sirc used an ancient technique and special tools to construct his name. You see, the human tongue cannot pronounce his real name, so therefore, he simply goes by Sirc. Sirc, or "Version 3b" as he is known in his own time, was once a feeble young man. Little did his family know that the feeble young man that used to wet his bed constantly, would become a man who would become a hero...nay...a legend...nay...THE Legend.

It all started one day far away in an ancient land known only to us citizens as "Ohio". This fabled land of flatness and crappy sports teams sought out a hero, for the land was in a deep dark void. 15 years of droughts had just come to a close and most hope was lost for a decent crop that year.

Butch Mason, an old retired farmhand from Iowa who had recently moved his family West because he was incredibly senile, was in the barn one day when he heard a noise that sounded like someone was in pain. As he pulled out of the cow and walked to the corner to take a look, he realized that it was not just the sound of pain, but the sound of a boy crapping himself. As he gazed astonishingly at this obviously disturbed young man, the boy began to sob.

"What the hell did you do?&#33;?" Exclaimed Bruce.

"Um...It&#39;s just chocolate, sir." said the stuttering boy.

"Sure It&#39;s Really Chocolate." said a reassuring Bruce.

Not knowing what to call the little freak, Bruce decided to name him using what little knowledge he had about the boy. He used an acyonym for the only phrase he could remember him for:

Sure
It&#39;s
Really
Chocolate

"Sirc&#33; I shall call you Sirc&#33;" exclaimed the now ecstatic beastiality-loving farmer.

And thus is the story of Sirc&#39;s real name. It is truly a legend. Look for future stories about Sirc written by your&#39;s truly on Amazon.com for only &#036;4.99 each.

There you have it, the true story of Sirc.

Bones
01-17-2003, 08:10 PM
:WTF:

Sepra
01-17-2003, 08:10 PM
Maybe I shouldnt have asked :blink:

:rolleyes:

Saretta
01-17-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by SALvation@Jan 17 2003, 09:04 PM
Sirc used an ancient technique and special tools to construct his name. You see, the human tongue cannot pronounce his real name, so therefore, he simply goes by Sirc. Sirc, or "Version 3b" as he is known in his own time, was once a feeble young man. Little did his family know that the feeble young man that used to wet his bed constantly, would become a man who would become a hero...nay...a legend...nay...THE Legend.

It all started one day far away in an ancient land known only to us citizens as "Ohio". This fabled land of flatness and crappy sports teams sought out a hero, for the land was in a deep dark void. 15 years of droughts had just come to a close and most hope was lost for a decent crop that year.

Butch Mason, an old retired farmhand from Iowa who had recently moved his family West because he was incredibly senile, was in the barn one day when he heard a noise that sounded like someone was in pain. As he pulled out of the cow and walked to the corner to take a look, he realized that it was not just the sound of pain, but the sound of a boy crapping himself. As he gazed astonishingly at this obviously disturbed young man, the boy began to sob.

"What the hell did you do?&#33;?" Exclaimed Bruce.

"Um...It&#39;s just chocolate, sir." said the stuttering boy.

"Sure It&#39;s Really Chocolate." said a reassuring Bruce.

Not knowing what to call the little freak, Bruce decided to name him using what little knowledge he had about the boy. He used an acyonym for the only phrase he could remember him for:

Sure
It&#39;s
Really
Chocolate

"Sirc&#33; I shall call you Sirc&#33;" exclaimed the now ecstatic beastiality-loving farmer.

And thus is the story of Sirc&#39;s real name. It is truly a legend. Look for future stories about Sirc written by your&#39;s truly on Amazon.com for only &#036;4.99 each.

There you have it, the true story of Sirc.
:thumbs:

Sirc
01-17-2003, 08:13 PM
LOL&#33; :lol: I&#39;m honored&#33; :cool:

That was funny as hell. I had to read the "pulled out of the cow" part 3 times before I realized it wasn&#39;t a typo. :lol:

Well there you have it. Amazing but true. :wootrock:

Sepra
01-17-2003, 08:17 PM
poopie pants&#33;

MR. SLiK
01-17-2003, 08:17 PM
Well one day when I was playing Quake3 beta, i wanted a new name (In starcraft I had used soo many different name, including oens that I most used SaTaN and TelMarine). I thought of Slick and some how came up with Mr. Slick. But I wanted to me more original, and I was into the capitalizing and lower casing (like my aim handle MegAMaN) so i made it MR. SLiK removing the C and capitalzing everytihng else except the i. Thus my new FPS name was born.

I use TelMarine for most everything else. I got it when I was reading the book Prince Caspian of the Chronicles of Narnia series and thought that Telmarine was a cool word...

Dissectional
01-17-2003, 08:18 PM
I just spit my coffee. That was hilarious. SAL, can I give you money for a years subscription?

OUTLAWS Ada
01-17-2003, 08:25 PM
Sal, that is a tough act to follow&#33; :tounge:

All I can say is that my dad called me Adacluckbucket as a little girl and it has sort of stuck. So now I am a bit grown up I am just Ada&#33; (pronounced Aida)

OUTLAWS Behind You?
01-17-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by _Sepra_@Jan 17 2003, 02:17 PM
poopie pants&#33;
Ditto.... :lol:

OUTLAWS Behind You?
01-17-2003, 08:31 PM
I just got started with FPS and loved to answer "Where are you?" with....

SPAWN
01-17-2003, 08:33 PM
I picked my name because i loved the Spawn comics. :jammin:

SIFI
01-17-2003, 10:28 PM
man im glad i explaned my name before i got it turned into an accyonym :rolleyes: :tounge:

Sirc
01-17-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Sifi Sam@Jan 17 2003, 05:28 PM
man im glad i explaned my name before i got it turned into an accyonym :rolleyes: :tounge:
:lol: :rofl:

Grimmy
01-18-2003, 12:51 AM
lol@Sal, and I seen that smart ass hidden joke you put in there. I am watching you punk&#33; :devil: :tounge:

Snip3r
01-18-2003, 01:26 AM
I bet Grimmy&#39;s real name is Bruce&#33;

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-18-2003, 01:30 AM
I wish I had a real good reason for my name.
I just thought it was funny.

Sepra
01-18-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by WHOCARES@Jan 17 2003, 08:30 PM
I wish I had a real good reason for my name.
I just thought it was funny.
Hey, just ask Sal. He&#39;ll think of a good reason&#33; :D

Phoenix
01-18-2003, 01:53 AM
All the good names were taken so I used this craptastic name :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Spike
01-18-2003, 01:54 AM
Friends at work gave this nic because my hair was kinda spikey back in the 80&#39;s. :jammin:

Dark Reign
01-18-2003, 02:15 AM
Phoenix gave me this craptastic name. That&#39;s the story.

Phoenix
01-18-2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Dark Reign@Jan 18 2003, 02:15 AM
lol, I completely forgot about that :rofl:

Dark Reign
01-18-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix+Jan 18 2003, 02:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Jan 18 2003, 02:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Dark Reign@Jan 18 2003, 02:15 AM
lol, I completely forgot about that :rofl: [/b][/quote]
Meeeemories.....

Phoenix
01-18-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Dark Reign+Jan 18 2003, 02:32 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dark Reign @ Jan 18 2003, 02:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Phoenix@Jan 18 2003, 02:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--Dark Reign@Jan 18 2003, 02:15 AM
lol, I completely forgot about that :rofl:
Meeeemories..... [/b][/quote]
*sniff*..................sigh.............me is getting emotional

Ra\/en
01-18-2003, 10:45 AM
Im not too sure why i chose Raven...

I think mabye its because i prefer to watch situations, and then pick the best thing out of a situation after it has occured.... kind of like a scavenger... plus ravens look cool.

MR. SLiK
01-18-2003, 03:28 PM
Yes but Dark Reign is also a kick ass RTS game.

Goober
01-18-2003, 06:21 PM
Me thinks SalVation has stump broke a few cows in his time.

Falcor
01-19-2003, 02:33 PM
Falcor if anyone remembers, was the name of a character in the movie "The Neverending Story", this character was known as the "Luck Dragon". I picked this name because if and when I ever win at any game it is purely by luck.

Sepra
01-19-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Falcor@Jan 19 2003, 09:33 AM
Falcor if anyone remembers, was the name of a character in the movie "The Neverending Story", this character was known as the "Luck Dragon". *I picked this name because if and when I ever win at any game it is purely by luck.
Dont feel bad. Hey, we should start a new clan. How about this tag......
??@#&#33;JoyLuckClub&#33;#@?? Just kidding. :rolleyes:

FlameRush
01-24-2003, 07:24 AM
BloodScream = Fury Screams of Blood

Fantum309
02-18-2003, 04:36 AM
I got tagged with the Blue Fantum back in the 70&#39;s on the CB Radio....Remember those? hehehe. Then I continued on into the 80&#39;s and my CB Radio handle turned into just Fantum and then I started talking Single Side Band and needed some numbers for Long Distance conversations, so, I chose 309 and even now, friends call me "Fantum" or "309". Coincidentally, Fantum 309 is the name of a song by Red Sovign, (not sure about the spelling) a country and western musician about a BIG RIG TRUCK called Fantum 309 and truck driver that went off a cliff instead of taking out a school bus load of children, and the truck and driver came back as a ghost to give a hitchhiker a ride&#33;

Snip3r
02-18-2003, 04:46 AM
:jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

OPTIMOOSE
02-18-2003, 04:55 AM
My favorite transformer.. i loved that show...
:D

OP

OUTLAWS high ping camper
02-18-2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Fantum309@Feb 17 2003, 08:36 PM
I got tagged with the Blue Fantum back in the 70&#39;s on the CB Radio....Remember those? hehehe. Then I continued on into the 80&#39;s and my CB Radio handle turned into just Fantum and then I started talking Single Side Band and needed some numbers for Long Distance conversations, so, I chose 309 and even now, friends call me "Fantum" or "309". Coincidentally, Fantum 309 is the name of a song by Red Sovign, (not sure about the spelling) a country and western musician about a BIG RIG TRUCK called Fantum 309 and truck driver that went off a cliff instead of taking out a school bus load of children, and the truck and driver came back as a ghost to give a hitchhiker a ride&#33;
Ahem..........Phantom........sorry, I&#39;m one of those correct spelling nuts. As you were, thank you, carry on. :)

Sepra
02-18-2003, 09:36 AM
:wootrock: IT LIVES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :wootrock:

Sauron
02-18-2003, 12:34 PM
:w00t: :lol:

BOSTON SHOCKER
02-18-2003, 08:35 PM
lol i would love to tell u all what my name means but i think its too X rated and i dont wanna get in truble
:rofl: its funny

Intense Fury
02-18-2003, 09:43 PM
someone told me i was too Intense and had too much Fury

Mr Clean
02-18-2003, 10:30 PM
If I had gone that route I&#39;d probably be known as arrogant asshole.....what would THAT avatar have looked like???

ForrestFunk
02-18-2003, 10:44 PM
i got mine from a german hip hop song...heres the text :P

Ja das ist R´n´B, ja das ist Roger und Beat. Der Flow ist tight, die Hose weit und der Job ist MC. Ja das ist R´n´B, das ist der illste ****, das bin nur ich und meine Wenigkeit, featuring mich. Ja das ist R´n´B, ja das ist Roger und Beat. Der Flow ist tight, die Hose weit und der Job ist MC. Ja das ist R´n´B, ja das Ding ist ´n Hit, das bin nur ich und meine Wenigkeit, featuring mich.

Hier kommt der Willi Blunt aka der Helmut Soul aka der Alfred Hip Hop, der Edgar Allen Flow aka der Edding Moses, der Komissar Raps, der Ludwig van Spraydosen aka der Malcolm Text aka der Message Man aka Inspector Becks aka der Gottlieb Killah, der Dieter Thomas Clap. Hier kommt der Alfred Mikrocheck aka der Harald Stift aka Sir Kiffalot oder einfach Will Spliff, yo&#33; Nennt mich Billy the Hit oder Pimp Eastwood, den Terence Skill, den Jeese Frame oder Lucky Loop, den Captain Hook, den Peter Plan oder Forrest Funk, den Robert de Mikro, den Immanuel Krank aka Karl Prall aka Mahatma Ganja, den Karl- Heinz Rumgedisse, den Radio Basler aka den Günther Napster aka den Elmar Rapper, den Graf von MonteDisco aka Hannibal Checker. Nennt mich den Muhammad Party, den Helge Styler, den Rudolf Flowhammer oder einfach den Mc Cypher. Den Styleagent mit der Lizenz zum Burnen. Pass auf, nach dem Hören wird sich der Part von selbst zerstören&#33;&#33;&#33;

Chorus

Heut gibt´s ´ne Party, wenn ich in die Bar geh´, Joints mit Gras dreh´ und Bräute anseh. -Hey Specht&#33; -Ja, was is´n los Alter, wie geht´s dir? - Mir geht´s schlecht. -Ja, dann gönn´dir lieber noch ´n Gläschen Bier. -Ja echt? -Ja klar, noch´n Bier, ex´die Maß, extra extra extra extralarge&#33; -Damm, keine Zigaretten&#33; Fame, kannst du wechseln? -Geht net, und der Automat ist defekt. -Mein lieber Mann, willst du noch´n Tequilla haben? -Sorry, ich trink lieber ´n Zombie. -Prost Jungs, aber was trinkt denn die Alte da? -Du meinst Angela mit dem langen Haar&#33; Hey Junge, die Chica is´scharf&#33; -Die mit dem Zopf? -Ja klar&#33; -Aber was hat die im Glas? -Willst du das gleiche haben, musst du sie einfach fragen, rübergehen und vorschlagen sie einzuladen. -Ne lass mal, der Macker von der Kleinen is´ Chief im Judo. -Paff, paff, Puto&#33; -Die Kleine trinkt ´n Ouzo&#33; -Das is´ nichts für mich, Jungs ich schmeiß ´ne Runde Wodka Lemon. DJ dreh´den Sound mal so laut auf bis die Boxen brennen&#33;&#33; Ihr denkt, der Roger ist wohl wahnsinnig, was der da machr, ey, das darf man nicht; das ist der Aftershow-Party****, macht euch mal locker und viel Spass damit&#33;

Chorus

most of the red names are germans...but some of them you all should know ;)

another reason why i picked this name was, that some most people use "dark" names...whole story :drink:

Mr Clean
02-18-2003, 11:14 PM
:blink:

Sepra
02-19-2003, 04:23 AM
hehehe......

SoulReaver
05-12-2003, 10:17 PM
Well i think everyone knows where my name came from

EXEcution
05-12-2003, 10:26 PM
XtremeGamer was how i wanted it to look with the caps :blink: but since i never thought id take GM seriously i just typed fast to get it over with....

As i look around i see that only my name alone explains my passion for games, i love to play them and sometimes get agressive during play hence xtreme (as in XtremeGames or X-Games). I was fist gonna have my name be MetalGamer (hence Metal Gear, a favorite of mine) but that would only begin to describe my love for games :jammin:

Strider
05-12-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Andrew@May 12 2003, 10:17 PM
you should stop digging up old threads, Sal doesnt like that I dont think.

Ra\/en
05-12-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Strider+May 12 2003, 10:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strider @ May 12 2003, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Andrew@May 12 2003, 10:17 PM
you should stop digging up old threads, Sal doesnt like that I dont think. [/b][/quote]
at least i got to read sal&#39;s interpretation of sirc&#39;s name again.

friggin halarious :rofl:

Strider
05-12-2003, 10:41 PM
:hmmm:

EXEcution
05-12-2003, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Strider+May 12 2003, 03:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strider @ May 12 2003, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Andrew@May 12 2003, 10:17 PM
you should stop digging up old threads, Sal doesnt like that I dont think. [/b][/quote]
Why did ya post that here Strider :blink:

SALvation
05-12-2003, 11:08 PM
LOL. This thread was linked from a different new thread. I think that&#39;s how it got re-dug-up. No big deal. I just don&#39;t like when a whole page of threads has been re-dug :sorcerer:

JIMINATOR
05-12-2003, 11:11 PM
:P Revive the old threads time...

My name comes from....
well damn, I guess I am just not that creative... :P

Gun Element
05-12-2003, 11:29 PM
I like the stories where your guys names came from :D

Where I got mine is umm.... oh yea, I was playing Serious Sam and was thinking what name could do with the game. Guns haha. so I figured I cant have the name gun. So back when I was a skateboarder I loved the Element boards, it was a cool factor that could have been the second part to my name.

sooo. whos still awake? hmm no one, I see. :P

Morpheus
05-12-2003, 11:33 PM
ZzZzZzZzZz :sorcerer:

Strider
05-12-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by xtremegamer+May 12 2003, 11:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtremegamer @ May 12 2003, 11:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Strider@May 12 2003, 03:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Andrew@May 12 2003, 10:17 PM
you should stop digging up old threads, Sal doesnt like that I dont think.
Why did ya post that here Strider :blink: [/b][/quote]
cuz I know that Sal doesnt like it when guys dig up old threads, thats why. but I just noticed the link here, so nvmd.

Strider
05-12-2003, 11:44 PM
my name comes from lord of the rings, the aragorn guy, the king&#39;s succesor in the 1st one and main dude in the 2nd one, his nickname in the first one, when they are talking at the bar and the hobbits were like "who&#39;s that guy", the old guy was like &#39;they call him strider, he&#39;s one of them rangers."

:wootrock:

Sepra
05-12-2003, 11:48 PM
My old thread&#33; :w00t: :wootrock:

I think it&#39;s kinda cool to revive this one because we&#39;ve had alot of new people since this was started. :thumbs:

Dissectional
05-12-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Sepra@May 12 2003, 06:48 PM
My old thread&#33; :w00t: :wootrock:

I think it&#39;s kinda cool to revive this one because we&#39;ve had alot of new people since this was started. :thumbs:
At first I thought someone was up to no good.

I was right&#33; :w00t:

Dissectional
05-13-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Gun Element@May 12 2003, 06:29 PM
I like the stories where your guys names came from :D

Where I got mine is umm.... oh yea, I was playing Serious Sam and was thinking what name could do with the game. Guns haha. so I figured I cant have the name gun. So back when I was a skateboarder I loved the Element boards, it was a cool factor that could have been the second part to my name.

sooo. whos still awake? hmm no one, I see. :P
Your&#39;s actualy sounds like some crazy japanese manga. At first I thought it was, but I could never find one named Gun Element.

Either way, I think it sounds pretty sweet. :thumbs:

Strider
05-13-2003, 12:03 AM
:hmmm:

YoungGun
05-13-2003, 12:20 AM
GoDs gave me this name.. lol

V98ci
05-13-2003, 12:43 AM
My bike has a 98 cubic inch, V-Twin engine. So V98ci.

Burn the Witch
05-13-2003, 12:54 AM
Most people think i got "Burn the Witch" from Monty Python but in truth I&#39;m a Government and Politics student.

"Burn the Witch" is my own reaction to the disease of political correctness. With everyone trying to hard to liberalise their opinions to fit in with the mainstream I picked a name that could be considered to have both dark and religious connotations but also a pretty weird and funny name so I guess its a 17 yr olds way of rebuking censorship without going so far as to seem as if I was purposely looking for a fight, I am not so stupid as to name myself F*** the Jewish for example, (disagree if you like but its my opinion). I guess it fits in with my personality and the fact I don&#39;t really ever get annoyed and let other things pass over my head.

I play now under the name Twitch, because when I had to originally add =DOA|MH= to my tag =DOA|MH=BurntheWitch wouldnt fit in for UT, so I changed it to BTW, just the capitals, then B T Witch
eventually, the B just got dropped and I became Twitch&#33;

In addition to this, I cannot stand people naming themselves (and I&#39;m not trying to offend people here) "The Assassin", "The Sniper", "The Phsyco", "The Maniac" etc.

So I&#39;m weird, lots of you knew that :)

Dissectional
05-13-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Burn the Witch@May 12 2003, 07:54 PM
Most people think i got "Burn the Witch" from Monty Python but in truth I&#39;m a Government and Politics student.

"Burn the Witch" is my own reaction to the disease of political correctness. With everyone trying to hard to liberalise their opinions to fit in with the mainstream I picked a name that could be considered to have both dark and religious connotations but also a pretty weird and funny name so I guess its a 17 yr olds way of rebuking censorship without going so far as to seem as if I was purposely looking for a fight, I am not so stupid as to name myself F*** the Jewish for example, (disagree if you like but its my opinion). I guess it fits in with my personality and the fact I don&#39;t really ever get annoyed and let other things pass over my head.

I play now under the name Twitch, because when I had to originally add =DOA|MH= to my tag =DOA|MH=BurntheWitch wouldnt fit in for UT, so I changed it to BTW, just the capitals, then B T Witch
eventually, the B just got dropped and I became Twitch&#33;

In addition to this, I cannot stand people naming themselves (and I&#39;m not trying to offend people here) "The Assassin", "The Sniper", "The Phsyco", "The Maniac" etc.

So I&#39;m weird, lots of you knew that :)
You&#39;re not wierd....you are a kerazy brit...who&#39;s is getting his kills nicked.... :rofl:

Burn the Witch
05-13-2003, 01:45 AM
lol, you think Im crazy read my post on Religion

EdoG
05-13-2003, 01:58 AM
:lol: :WTF: :hmmm:

solid snake295
05-13-2003, 02:05 AM
i chose my name because...

for the guys: solid snake is awsome, hes stealthy and can kill anything. and because metal gear is my favorite game of all time

for the ladies:... use your imagination :D :thumbs: :wink wink: