View Full Version : Where's Pimp

PJ'l_Master
04-10-2004, 03:33 AM
uh huh...*cough* LIAR *cough*

excuse me

noldhor
04-10-2004, 05:55 PM
Lol Pure!

pimp said he was buying a new cottage or something like that and it takes lot of his time, he wont be around for awhile

PimpDaddy
04-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Pure had almost everything correct. It was actually Condelessa Rice that asked me to do the peoples work and I accepted.

I did buy a cottage and when I'm not too busy doin gov'nmnt work, I'm out painting, patching, cleaning and enjoying the fantastic views of Lake Michigan. I think my wife wanted to buy this place so she would have an excuse to tear me away from my comptuter and I tell ya what....

It's working Dammit :bandhead:

Scorch
04-12-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by PimpDaddy@Apr 12 2004, 04:37 PM
Pure had almost everything correct. It was actually Condelessa Rice that asked me to do the peoples work and I accepted.

I did buy a cottage and when I'm not too busy doin gov'nmnt work, I'm out painting, patching, cleaning and enjoying the fantastic views of Lake Michigan. I think my wife wanted to buy this place so she would have an excuse to tear me away from my comptuter and I tell ya what....

:wave:

PJ'l_Master
04-12-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by PimpDaddy@Apr 12 2004, 11:37 AM

:rofl:

:w00t: PIMP!!! :w00t:

unforgiven
04-12-2004, 06:07 PM
woot pimp is back woot woot :wootrock:

Sexyjess
04-12-2004, 06:18 PM
:rofl: :wave:

noldhor
04-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Hey pimp!! Nice to see you again :lol: :thumbs: