PDA

View Full Version : Mitchyl is in retirement

Death Engineer
04-16-2004, 05:10 AM
As most of you already know, I have once again come to the point where DAOC does not interest me. With preparing to become a father and my work load intensifying, I don't really have the large blocks of time to invest.

However, you still might see my account in action. Machine/Jandar has agreed to take over my account. I hear he has plans for an uber ice wiz in the near future.

I'll still be checking the boards, but I wanted to let all of you know how fun it was to watch the small guild called Outlaws of Darkness grow into an awesome force on the server. I feel somewhat responsible since I brought DAOC to gamemecca. /em bows.

But the guild/game wouldn't be what it is without all of you great people. Thanks for the fun and I look forward to a time when I can rejoin the fun in the future whether it be in DAOC or some more recent game.

Until then, consider yourselves appreciated. :)

Slash
04-16-2004, 05:21 AM
Thanks for all you've done, I hope you return when things settle down a bit. :bawling:

Black Rose
04-16-2004, 05:52 AM
Wish you all the best and happyness with your family http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/familie/baby2.gif :)

Hope to see ya sometimes around :wave:

Sepra
04-16-2004, 12:07 PM
:( Take care DE

OUTLAWS The Machine
04-16-2004, 12:54 PM
He'll be back. I'm just going to keep his account warm for him. :cool:

FUS1ON
04-16-2004, 09:01 PM
Hate to see you go but best of luck and congrats to you DE. :thumbs:

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
04-17-2004, 06:16 AM
/cry :bawling:

Been missing seeing you around!

Hope you, your wife, and the little one on the way are all doing well. Keep us updated. :thumbs:

Death Engineer
04-17-2004, 03:24 PM
We're all doin fine. We had our "real" ultrasound (scheduled as opposed to ER) on Thursday. Our baby is apparently a gymnast because it kept it's feet over it's head the whole time. :)

OUTLAWS Spike
04-17-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Death Engineer@Apr 17 2004, 10:24 AM
Our baby is apparently a gymnast because it kept it's feet over it's head the whole time. :)
:rofl:

Good luck to you and your family :thumbs: