PDA

View Full Version : ok this should be fun :-)

ME BIGGD01
04-23-2004, 05:31 PM
i would like to hear from anyone to take part in this. i would like you to make a post in this thread saying what you would like changed in america and also some good and bads. regardless of age, you should post what is important to you individually even if it seems dumb to other not in same age bracket. each post should be pretty long and not just a few complaints. try to explain what you want changed and why it should be changed. i ask a moderator to watch this thread so it is not spammed or someone is not abused for his oe her post. i just hope that you all that participate in this really take the time for thought.

good luck :thumbs:

i will post mine after other have so i do not influence anyone with my thoughts.

<<Hybrid>>
04-23-2004, 07:30 PM
can non-americans post?

Fantum309
04-23-2004, 07:33 PM
I think the health care situation has gotten out of hand. Medicine is way to expensive for the elderly, and anyone else for that matter. Insurance companies are dictating treatment by telling doctors and hospitals what they will cover, all at the expense of the patient.

And as a side note, I think doctors are literally "practicing medicine", rather than treating the problems. They do a quick examination of ya, and prescribe drugs&#33; In some cases, if you have excellent insurance, they will perform a multitude of tests costing thousands of dollars, instead of going directly to the source of the problem.

Our health care is just a mess&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Crism
04-23-2004, 08:48 PM
The child tax credit thing is a mess too.

I hate what Bush has been doing in Iraq too....he trys to treat them "Good" and they just treat us like **edit**. We should have nuked them from the beginning, then we wouldn&#39;t have had this problem anymore.

solid snake295
04-23-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Crism@Apr 23 2004, 04:48 PM
The child tax credit thing is a mess too.

I hate what Bush has been doing in Iraq too....he trys to treat them "Good" and they just treat us like **edit**. We should have nuked them from the beginning, then we wouldn&#39;t have had this problem anymore.
:w00t: ITS CRISM&#33;&#33; :wave:

that wouldnt work too good because if ANYONE launched a nuke then everyone else would start launching them then we would all be dead. being dead isnt a good thing :unsure:

Crism
04-23-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by solid snake295+Apr 23 2004, 03:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (solid snake295 @ Apr 23 2004, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Crism@Apr 23 2004, 04:48 PM
The child tax credit thing is a mess too.&nbsp;

I hate what Bush has been doing in Iraq too....he trys to treat them "Good" and they just treat us like **edit**.&nbsp; We should have nuked them from the beginning, then we wouldn&#39;t have had this problem anymore.
:w00t: ITS CRISM&#33;&#33; :wave:

that wouldnt work too good because if ANYONE launched a nuke then everyone else would start launching them then we would all be dead. being dead isnt a good thing :unsure: [/b][/quote]
lol. the thing is, we had a lot of people on our side in the first place so it wouldn&#39;t have been that bad. And why havent they killed Saddam yet? the first time i saw him i would have shot him regardless.

Die Hard
04-23-2004, 10:52 PM
Don&#39;t forget to shut the door on the way out.

Caged Anger
04-24-2004, 12:33 AM
not here to "raise flames :dry: " or get anyone upset with this post. Simply my views on my country.

We should stop sticking our nose in everyone elses business. I&#39;m not saying that we haven&#39;t done a lot of good in the world. But I think its time we pulled back when this Iraq thing is done and let the world deal with the world. America shouldn&#39;t be the police of the world and I think that&#39;s how its beginning to go to. Money should be spent more on health care, like it was stated above, and more pressing issues in our country and government. Like trying to get out from under the thumb of the oil producers. I could go on about that subject more, but I&#39;ll stick to complaining about one particular subject

Mad Fox
04-24-2004, 01:12 AM
I believe that the problems in this country lie within our own society. We are an impatient. We have fast food restaurants next day delivry, instant communications. I beleive that if we were as a society to become more patient things would be different.

Patience is a virtue :oooo:

Lets see what happens dont jump the gun

Fred Bear
04-24-2004, 06:42 AM
I think that every able bodied male American should have to serve 2 years in the armed forces. I think too many Americans take what we have for granted. That flag still means something to me and it should to every American. We should say the pledge of aligence at school, including the under god part.

I think judges should have the right to sentance males to the armed forces like they used too. Freedom is not free.

Speedsweeper
04-24-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Mad Fox@Apr 24 2004, 01:12 AM
I believe that the problems in this country lie within our own society. We are an impatient. We have fast food restaurants next day delivry, instant communications. I beleive that if we were as a society to become more patient things would be different.

Patience is a virtue :oooo:

Lets see what happens dont jump the gun
Well said mad fox.

Crism
04-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Fred Bear@Apr 24 2004, 01:42 AM
I think that every able bodied male American should have to serve 2 years in the armed forces. I think too many Americans take what we have for granted. That flag still means something to me and it should to every American. We should say the pledge of aligence at school, including the under god part.

I think judges should have the right to sentance males to the armed forces like they used too. Freedom is not free.
I dont agree with the 2 years in the armed forces part. I personally would end up being one of these "able bodied males" and I do NOT want to join the armed forces.

Nitro
04-24-2004, 09:35 PM
social security&#33;

Caged Anger
04-25-2004, 02:10 AM
Social Security? I think I know what yur getting at, but could you g a little furthur to clarify it?

Fred Bear
04-25-2004, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Crism+Apr 24 2004, 01:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crism @ Apr 24 2004, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fred Bear@Apr 24 2004, 01:42 AM
I think that every able bodied male American should have to serve 2 years in the armed forces.&nbsp; I think too many Americans take what we have for granted.&nbsp; That flag still means something to me and it should to every American.&nbsp; We should say the pledge of aligence at school, including the under god part.

I think judges should have the right to sentance males to the armed forces like they used too.&nbsp; Freedom is not free.
I dont agree with the 2 years in the armed forces part. I personally would end up being one of these "able bodied males" and I do NOT want to join the armed forces. [/b][/quote]
why not?

Caged Anger
04-26-2004, 04:15 PM
i don&#39;t know about him, but I know I could never shoot anybody outside of a video game...