PDA

View Full Version : Golden spear - Need help for Bio please

SASQUATCH
04-28-2004, 03:58 PM
Which day would be good for you guys?

Monday(May 3), Tuesday(May 4) or Wednesday(May 5)

I really would like to help bio out for this because he has been waiting patiencly for it and I will push aside my braggart Bow event for another time or Danos to see that Bio gets the help he needs, which is the Golden spear

Please help me out with this and we can make it quick to resume with our business.

Also I would like for everyone to consider organizing ourselves to help each one of us by spiltting up a a team of groups, being that we are becoming large. We have now 92 members and with that setting up teams to help each other to get what we need like the artifacts and etc. This is an idea that will require everyones help to make it work and organize.

I will be posting ideas soon with the help of everyone to complete this task and provide the help that many of us need at times for items that required group to assist one of us in again getting what is needed. This I believe will workout nicely and getting what we need quickly without having to wait so long to get it. THis has been done by a few guilds and they have done very well this way and many of these guilds members have what they want which I again believe will benefit us and make us stronger.

Thank you all for your time :angel:

SAS :thumbs:

FUS1ON
04-28-2004, 04:41 PM
I'd be glad to help

OUTLAWS The Machine
04-28-2004, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Apr 28 2004, 12:52 PM
Sas....you looking for the shimmering Braggart Bow? I think I saw that in housing for around 40g :hmmm:
I'm game. But this week is pretty busy with ML7 group steps and ML6 being run this weekend also.

OUTLAWS Spike
04-28-2004, 07:26 PM
send me a tell if I'm in the game :thumbs:

OZZYOGRE
04-28-2004, 07:36 PM
I will still help lead, but Real life crap has totally kept me off a lot during the week. Think i played maybe an hour or so yesterday :bawling: Just really hard for me to commit to a date unless weekend and I am not working.

SASQUATCH
04-28-2004, 10:58 PM
It will be for next week and I am thinking of Tuesday night May 4.

Ozzy I understand but to set up for a weekend to do it would be impossible because ML are always being done for weekends and are important to most of us outlaws and bio is aware but I do understand the work load. :thumbs:

Gharac if you see it buy it for me but I do believe that I have to complete it myself by getting a message saying so but if not, please anyone pick it up for me and I will pay you back for it. Term thanks for the info sweet. :thumbs:

OUTLAWS BIOHAZARD
05-02-2004, 06:31 AM
Hey yall I spoke with some about a good day this up coming week and most say Monday the 3rd of May for the Goldenspear encounter , croc tooth dagger and braggarts bow for Sas afterwards. I still need help deciding a time I'm thinking anywhere from 5pm est to 7pm est to start unless someone has a better time for all please let me know.

Thanks alot!
BIOHAZARD

OUTLAWS The Machine
05-03-2004, 04:37 PM
I should be able to help tonight. :thumbs: